PDA

View Full Version : Stories of our Fallen (Regarding the four assasinated Lakewood Police officers)

MountainMan
12-01-2009, 01:25 AM
We lost our brothers and sister yesterday. We have not slept and to be honest I do not know what more I am able to do. I do not want to sleep; we want this criminal brought to justice. Like my members with attest I will sit at my computer and write to them when I need to put it out there. Tonight I will write to them and anyone else who will listen about our four heroes. I will not get into why this suspect was out on the streets in this writing but that time will come. Instead I would like to share a couple comments about our friends who were taken away from us and their loved ones. I have never cried like I have over the past 16 hours and I hope sharing a couple things about these individuals will bring those citizens we are truly proud to serve closer to us.
LPIG Website (http://lpig.us/)

Please take the time to read about our murdered officers and the lives they left behind. This website is the Lakewood Police Independent Guild's website.

Bubba Dawg
12-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Bump.

Thanks for posting.

Big Guy
12-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Awesome post, I hope everyone reads this. It is not how they died that made them hero's it is how they lived. God bless those who protect and serve.