PDA

View Full Version : Oldie but Newbie

parahsalin
12-01-2009, 11:20 AM
I have spent the last year travelling all over this country for my job. Have lots of opinions and frustrations about the condition we are now in. I work for the railroad, am divorced with two kids, no dogs, one cat, no boat, no motor (kinda hard to parasail and drive a boat at the same time LOL) and would like to change my user name since it has created so much discussion. I love Sarah Palin and think she she definitely run in 2012.

linda22003
12-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Welcome, although I'm not sure your name has anything to do with "parasailing".

parahsalin
12-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Really? parahsailin doesn't sound like parasailing? And I thought it was so clever. Thanks for the welcome!

Gingersnap
12-01-2009, 11:35 AM
People get so touchy about Palin - you know how it is. I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt on these things. I mean, we can always ban you later, right? :D

Married, kids, dogs, job?

patriot45
12-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Really? parahsailin doesn't sound like parasailing? And I thought it was so clever. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome, but you spelt your name wrong!

Bubba Dawg
12-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Welcome, although I'm not sure your name has anything to do with "parasailing".

I wondered about that. She may be great at parahsailin.

I know, A'l aska.

Rockntractor
12-01-2009, 08:02 PM
What kind of boat and motor do you have?

Shannon
12-01-2009, 08:47 PM
I wondered about that. She may be great at parahsailin.

I know, A'l aska.

The really sad part is that I laughed.

Bubba Dawg
12-01-2009, 09:05 PM
The really sad part is that I laughed.

I'm droll. You like that about me. :p:D

Rockntractor
12-01-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm droll. You like that about me. :p:D

Isn't a Droll a troll that drools?

stsinner
12-01-2009, 09:24 PM

Nope, not buying it.. The Sarah Palin similarity is just too strong.. Let's see where you go... We've got some pretty astute noses here... But, I don't buy the coincidental name association for a minute.. Spelling's not even correct... Eyelids???

Gingersnap
12-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Nope, not buying it.. The Sarah Palin similarity is just too strong.. Let's see where you go... We've got some pretty astute noses here... But, I don't buy the coincidental name association for a minute..

This is a discussion board, not the He-Man Lefty-Haters Club. Just enjoy the conversation, people. :p

Bubba Dawg
12-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Isn't a Droll a troll that drools?

I've got more droll than I can con-trol.:p

Sonnabend
12-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Spelling's not even correct... Eyelids???

Cold Warrior.

Again.

SaintLouieWoman
12-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Cold Warrior.

Again.

He's trying to get way too cute, but it's getting old and boring. :rolleyes:

Gingersnap
12-02-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm going with the risky but amusing strategy of assuming that we are welcoming a new member to the board.

I know, it's unorthodox - maybe even a little commie but I like to live dangerously. :p

Rockntractor
12-02-2009, 02:36 PM
He failed the sniff test!

Gingersnap
12-02-2009, 02:40 PM
He failed the sniff test!

No, nobody did. How about we evaluate people on what they actually post? :mad:

Rockntractor
12-02-2009, 02:48 PM
No, nobody did. How about we evaluate people on what they actually post? :mad:

Oink!

Gingersnap
12-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Oink!

LOL! :D

Rockntractor
12-02-2009, 03:43 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/nice_to_meet_you_animated_avatar_10.gif?t=12597865 95

E Dowson
12-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Cold Warrior.

Again.

He's trying to get way too cute, but it's getting old and boring. :rolleyes:

hahahahaha!

Bedpan Boy and Dog Lady are a pair of maroons, as parahsalin tain't me. But, how surprising is that? They could have had Darth Moobs (aka "Rock" to Dog Lady's "Doris") check the IP address (I now live in the UK), before making the accusations regarding some poor smuck, but that might not have satisfied their paranoia.

On a more serious note, how sad is it that anyone who might criticize Saint Sarah is immediately reviled without reason. Granted, parahsalin is almost certainly a troll, but give him a chance to at least demonstrate that. This site "prides" itself on its tolerance, but anyone who can argue against the party line is subjected to innumerable vulgar insults (witness the ever suffering wilbur, regularly called "fag" by the hick from LA). If he/she fights back, the ban is inevitable.

I was amused that there were calls for OMC to come here. He'd either be banned or quit in a month, because the likes of lacarnut and sonnabend would subject him to constant vulgarities which would be sanctioned by the management of the board (because, after all, we're right, they're wrong).

On a happier note, for my friends here, it appears that I may take the plunge for a second time! My GF and I have decided to marry on New Years 2011 on the island of Korcula (home of Marco Polo). I'll create another persona here and post pictures!!!

Bye (for now).

On edit: :D

linda22003
12-03-2009, 08:32 AM
Congratulations- I'll sneak that in during the undoubtedly brief moment you will be with us. :)

BadCat
12-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Congratulations- I'll sneak that in during the undoubtedly brief moment you will be with us. :)

He sure does love this place.

Rockntractor
12-03-2009, 10:48 AM
hahahahaha!

Bedpan Boy and Dog Lady are a pair of maroons, as parahsalin tain't me. But, how surprising is that? They could have had Darth Moobs (aka "Rock" to Dog Lady's "Doris") check the IP address (I now live in the UK), before making the accusations regarding some poor smuck, but that might not have satisfied their paranoia.

On a more serious note, how sad is it that anyone who might criticize Saint Sarah is immediately reviled without reason. Granted, parahsalin is almost certainly a troll, but give him a chance to at least demonstrate that. This site "prides" itself on its tolerance, but anyone who can argue against the party line is subjected to innumerable vulgar insults (witness the ever suffering wilbur, regularly called "fag" by the hick from LA). If he/she fights back, the ban is inevitable.

I was amused that there were calls for OMC to come here. He'd either be banned or quit in a month, because the likes of lacarnut and sonnabend would subject him to constant vulgarities which would be sanctioned by the management of the board (because, after all, we're right, they're wrong).

On a happier note, for my friends here, it appears that I may take the plunge for a second time! My GF and I have decided to marry on New Years 2011 on the island of Korcula (home of Marco Polo). I'll create another persona here and post pictures!!!

Bye (for now).

On edit: :D

Sober up for the wedding. Good luck!

SarasotaRepub
12-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Darth Moobs

:confused:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:D

Rockntractor
12-03-2009, 08:25 PM
:confused:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:D

Hey it's better than bed pan boy! Where the hell did he get that?:confused:

SaintLouieWoman
12-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Hey it's better than bed pan boy! Where the hell did he get that?:confused:

It's just one of his many putdowns of the folks. We should have a contest to collect all the names he's used on this and other boards.

Rockntractor
12-03-2009, 11:14 PM
It's just one of his many putdowns of the folks. We should have a contest to collect all the names he's used on this and other boards.

So what to think of pair of sailers?