PDA

View Full Version : Black Muslims Conduct Celebration In Honor Of Washington State Cop Killer

megimoo
12-01-2009, 03:48 PM
"COP KILLER" MAURICE CLEMMONS TIED TO NATION OF ISLAM

“Who is your favorite officer down?” Seattle Black Foot Soldier Alfred “Issaquah” Shafford asked a rally to celebrate (what’s being called) “the blow against the white terrorist racism of the Washington State Police Regime” at the Steele Street Forza Coffee House.

The hero of the gathering was Maurice Clemens, who had shot and killed four police officers at another Forza Coffee House – - this one on a side street in Tacoma, Washington, near the McChord Air Base.

Some Black Muslims in response to Issaquah’s query, cried out, “Greg Richards.”

Others opted for either Mark Renninger, Tina Griswold, or Ronald Owens.

All four Lakewood County police officers had been shot and killed by Maurice Clemmons, an ex-con and alleged member of the Nation of Islam with a long rap sheet of violent crimes.

Clemmons, after a long manhunt, was shot and killed by a Seattle cop in a south Seattle neighborhood at 2:45 a.m. this morning.

The rally was held by the Black Foot Soldiers Movement, an offshoot of the Nation of Islam, to map out plans for a street penitentiary protest and street party that will be held to disrespect tributes, memorials and funerals whites are expected to have for the terrorists.

Shafford advised brothers to prepare for street penitentiary protest and party unlike any previously known and to collect pictures and prepare effigies of the four slain Lakewood police officers for desecration and destruction.

The Black Foot Soldiers proclaimed the following rules for fellow Black Muslims:

“1. Never stop for white cops. They are terrorists.

“2. Under terrorism laws, you have to defend yourself.

“3. Never reveal your identity to white cops. They are terrorists.”

As a teenager, Clemmons conducted a crime spree in Arkansas that landed him a 95-year prison sentence.

His sentence was commuted on August 1, 2000 by former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, who said that Clemmons was a “misguided fool” when he committed the crimes and “learned through the school of hard knocks to appreciate and respect the rights of others.”

Clemmons, the Last Crusade has learned from an Arkansas law enforcement official, became a member of the Nation of Islam while serving time in the Cummins Prison.

http://thelastcrusade.org/2009/12/01/black-muslims-conduct-celebration-in-honor-of-washington-state-cop-killer/

Jfor
12-01-2009, 05:48 PM
So... it seems as if the religion of peace is at it again.

AmPat
12-01-2009, 06:17 PM
I wonder if the N.O.I. receives federal funding?:mad:

wilbur
12-01-2009, 07:06 PM
At least if Huckabee runs for president again, he might have the black Muslim demographic nailed down.

AmPat
12-01-2009, 07:07 PM
At least if Huckabee runs for president again, he might have the black Muslim demographic nailed down.

If he runs again, he would throw that rotten fish back.

SaintLouieWoman
12-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Amazing how the main stream media ignores that muslim connection. Of course he's "just" a delusional run of the mill cop killer. It is disgusting how everything going on is whitewashed by the press. We're a nation of ostriches with our head buried in the sand.

NJCardFan
12-02-2009, 09:35 AM

No, these people are more black separatists than Muslims. And believe you me, they are mostly ex-cons. These people are a lower form of life than what I scrape off of my shoe. They are scumbags. I have to deal with them every day. These "Muslims" smoke, drink, use drugs, steal, lie, etc. The funny thing about the article is that they are talking about the "white terrorist racism of the Washington State Police Regime" yet are happy because white police officers were killed. The hypocrisy of this part of the black community is almost comical. It's people like this is why I still hold some prejudices against blacks. Some of these people celebrate crime and think it a rite of passage to go to jail. Gee, can't imagine why some white people could still be prejudiced.

Gingersnap
12-02-2009, 10:16 AM

To be brutally honest, these criminals don't know anymore about Islam than my dog does. The Nation of Islam and it's many little dribbles are the veneer of a black separatist movement that is no different in aim or character than any white skinhead group. Just as a lot of skinheads claim to be Christian or Heathen, so these people claim to be Muslim. In the end, all of them are ignorant criminals who have the learning capacity of sewer culverts. :mad:

Rebel Yell
12-02-2009, 10:16 AM
No, these people are more black separatists than Muslims. And believe you me, they are mostly ex-cons. These people are a lower form of life than what I scrape off of my shoe. They are scumbags. I have to deal with them every day. These "Muslims" smoke, drink, use drugs, steal, lie, etc. The funny thing about the article is that they are talking about the "white terrorist racism of the Washington State Police Regime" yet are happy because white police officers were killed. The hypocrisy of this part of the black community is almost comical. It's people like this is why I still hold some prejudices against blacks. Some of these people celebrate crime and think it a rite of passage to go to jail. Gee, can't imagine why some white people could still be prejudiced.

There's no such thing as race, and you are a racist piece of shit. <PoliCon mode>

NJCardFan
12-02-2009, 10:56 AM
There's no such thing as race, and you are a racist piece of shit. <PoliCon mode>
Your snarkiness is showing.

Rebel Yell
12-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Your snarkiness is showing.

It just don't seem right without Mr. Drummond's input. When is he coming back?

patriot45
12-02-2009, 12:20 PM
It just don't seem right without Mr. Drummond's input. When is he coming back?

Is it a coincidence that Poli-poop and Lars dissapeared at the same time!?!:D

Rebel Yell
12-02-2009, 12:43 PM
Is it a coincidence that Poli-poop and Lars dissapeared at the same time!?!:D

That Pennsylvania gay love must be getting pretty good up there.

JB
12-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Is it a coincidence that Poli-poop and Lars dissapeared at the same time!?!:DLars is banned. I did not know that.

patriot45
12-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Lars is banned. I did not know that.

Just for not wearing the Yankee avatar!?! :D

Bubba Dawg
12-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Lars is banned. I did not know that.

I didn't know Lars is banned. I was wondering. Where is Poli?

Rockntractor
12-02-2009, 09:31 PM
I didn't know Lars is banned. I was wondering. Where is Poli?

Poli admitted to being a transvestite and headed for New Orleans!:D

patriot45
12-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Poli admitted to being a transvestite and headed for New Orleans!:D

Wait, what! Hes not a she!! :eek::D

Rockntractor
12-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Wait, what! Hes not a she!! :eek::D

Waist up girl. Waste down boy.

patriot45
12-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Waist up girl. Waste down boy.

Damn! I had it bassackwards! What a waste!

djones520
12-02-2009, 10:25 PM
I find it interesting that I cannot find a single news story about this rally.

And I'm willing to wager that this "celebration", if it really happened, had no more participants then a Fred Phelps protest.

Rockntractor
12-02-2009, 10:28 PM

And I'm willing to wager that this "celebration", if it really happened, had no more participants then a Fred Phelps protest.
Do you always take the opposite side of conservatives and defend Muslims!

stsinner
12-02-2009, 10:28 PM

Neither can you find a single news story with Muslims condemning any killings...

djones520
12-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Do you always take the opposite side of conservatives and defend Muslims!

It's a conservative stance to attack an entire religion based apon the actions of a minority of it?

No Rock, I always take the side of those who are being broadbrushed by people suffering from blind hatred.

Rockntractor
12-02-2009, 10:31 PM
It's a conservative stance to attack an entire religion based apon the actions of a minority of it?

No Rock, I always take the side of those who are being broadbrushed by people suffering from blind hatred.

I have never heard anything conservative come out of you. It's like reading posts on DU.

AmPat
12-02-2009, 11:33 PM

A better observation might be the sheer numbers of these pieces of human feces that call themselves Nation of Islam/Arian Brotherhood/Black Panthers, etc. Like Phelps, you can start and end your opinion of the group by the leader. Hatemonger=Nuff said.:cool:

NJCardFan
12-02-2009, 11:54 PM

You mean like liberals do? Anyhoo, allow me to retort: I'm of the belief that the truly peaceful Muslims are the one's who are the minority. I'm talking world wide. I can count on 1 hand how many Islamic leaders or even famous Muslims who have come out and publicly condemned terrorism. But that said, yes, I am going to paint with a broadbrush the Nation of Islam which are nothing more than a bunch of black separatist racists who have no respect for the rule of law. When the majority of your "nation" are convicted criminals, it shouldn't surprise you that they'll cheer the deaths of police officers.

Rockntractor
12-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Damn! I had it bassackwards! What a waste!

She's back!:eek: