12-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Introductions at West Point: Obama vs W

President Bush speaks at West Point
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TgLYLuDjlY
Obama Speech Afghanistan - first
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_dtc2ekrCE

stsinner
12-02-2009, 08:44 AM
I miss President Bush-he was just a regular guy, with all his faults, but he loves this country and the military and wanted us to succeed.. Obama wants us to suck seeds.

samurai
12-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Those videos just remind me of how much I miss Bush. Obama is a huge step down in quality of leadership from W.

AmPat
12-03-2009, 01:18 PM
The troops don't bow at the Obama alter like the leftist-Lemmings. Spitball just cannot understand that.

Eagle
12-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Quite the contrast; Bush speaking from his heart; Obama with his teleprompters and just another campaign speach.

Big Guy
12-03-2009, 08:42 PM
President Bush spoke to the Cadets, he was at ease, he motivated them, and appreciated them.

President Obamasiah spoke down to the Cadets, he looked like he was pissed off for being there and seemed to hold nothing but contempt for them.

The Obamasiah is commander in cheif only by title.

PoliCon
12-03-2009, 10:41 PM
I have to wonder if the cadets were as annoyed by his pingponging back and forth as I was. He looked a damn fool.

AmPat
12-03-2009, 10:51 PM
I heard many of them were sleeping. I wonder why these cadets weren't sitting on the edge of their seats? I mean, isn't this The Oracle Himself?:rolleyes:

PoliCon
12-03-2009, 10:55 PM
I heard many of them were sleeping. I wonder why these cadets weren't sitting on the edge of their seats? I mean, isn't this The Oracle Himself?:rolleyes:

I have a friend who will be making a trip there in the near future - I've been promised the scoop on what the cadets have to say about the issue.

SaintLouieWoman
12-03-2009, 11:36 PM

I noticed more than one putting their faces down and looking at the floor. I guess they're like me, no good poker face. They probably were too expressive and couldn't hide their contempt, so chose to hide their faces.

AmPat
12-04-2009, 04:47 PM
I have a friend who will be making a trip there in the near future - I've been promised the scoop on what the cadets have to say about the issue.

Please post the results. I'm sure most of them will say what we all feel. He was patronizing. He merely loves to hear himself speak. Who writes the tripe he vomits at us? He took 90 days to come up with this crap? I could have given him a better plan in 90 minutes.:cool: