PDA

View Full Version : Hopey-Changey Pills Hit Street.

Gingersnap
12-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Obama Ecstasy pills hit the streets

Phil Landeros 17 hrs ago
Comments (9)Recommend (14)Print Email Larger Smaller

PALMVIEW, Texas - President Barack Obama's approval rating may be hovering in the 50 percent range, but that doesn't mean America's Commander-in-Chief isn't catching on with new constituents.

There is now a line of Ecstasy pills made in the image of the 44th president of the United States, according to Texas police who have snatched a batch off the streets.

Ecstasy is known for a sense of elation, diminished feelings of fear and anxiety, and ability to induce a sense of intimacy with others.

Perhaps a good Election Day strategy to get out the vote?

A stash of the brightly colored tablets was found Monday during a south Texas traffic stop.

Police in Palmview detained a driver after finding black tar heroin, cocaine, marijuana and several Ecstasy pills in the back of his car. The drugs look like a "vitamin for kids," police spokesman Lenny Sanchez said.

Police say that other Ecstasy pills they found were made to look like the cartoon characters Homer Simpson and the Smurfs.

The 22-year-old driver is expected to face felony drug possession counts.

Palmview is near the border with Mexico.

No word on the driver's political affiliation.

*looks into lucrative online pacifier sales biz*

WTSP (http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/story.aspx?storyid=119151&catid=58)

bijou
12-03-2009, 11:48 AM
The comments beneath the article are funny.

Freedom_is_Good wrote:

Obama ecstasy pills: Leave you broke, unemployed, and feeling like crap.
//edit:
A hollow unsubstantive little pill that initially makes everything feel good and helps you ignore reality, before leaving you broke, unemployed and feeling like crap. In the end, you will wish you had just said 'no.'

Gingersnap
12-03-2009, 12:19 PM
I like the way X leaves giant holes in your brain. :)

Rebel Yell
12-03-2009, 12:24 PM
I like the way X leaves giant holes in your brain. :)

I don't that X leaves giant holes in the brain, I did like how it it left them.

Good time, good times.

noonwitch
12-03-2009, 12:47 PM
I guess no one eats blotter acid anymore, so people are possibly shocked by someone's image on an illegal drug.

I hope the guy busted wasn't my 22 year old cousin, who got busted in NY a year or so ago for possession of huge quantities of X/pot/cash. He got off because the other guy in the car said the drugs were all his and my cousin knew nothing about them.

I wasn't fooled, however. It was his car. They went to a Bob Weir concert. His parents and girlfriend/mother of his child believed him.

Gingersnap
12-03-2009, 01:54 PM
I guess no one eats blotter acid anymore, so people are possibly shocked by someone's image on an illegal drug.

Blotter acid is still aound and I doubt that anybody is shocked - amused is more like it. :D

PoliCon
12-03-2009, 10:53 PM
I would love to know what they are calling them on the street! lol