PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Catch "Steven Seagal: Lawman" Last Night?

Speedy
12-03-2009, 05:04 PM
While his film career may be a joke, I give him big props for working as a cop and not calling attention to it for 20 years. He is a hell of gunman. He was putting shots on a target, all of them touching a couple going through the same hole. He seems quite dedicated as a police officer and when he was giving a self defense class, oh man! He is mercury quick.

The show itself seems pretty cool and Jefferson Parish, Louisiana seems like a tough place to be a cop.

Zathras
12-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Saw it, enjoyed it and will be watching it again.

Speedy
12-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Saw it, enjoyed it and will be watching it again.

Can the guy shoot or what?

Zathras
12-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Can the guy shoot or what?

Yeah, that's for sure.

stsinner
12-03-2009, 06:58 PM
I'll probably watch it, but I read about some stupid "zen moment" he gets..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99E16w0PxCA&feature=player_embedded

Jfor
12-03-2009, 07:57 PM
i caught a commercial for it the other night but me being out working right now, makes it hard to catch them. hopefully they put them up on hulu as it definitely looks like a show i would like.

aerojarod
12-04-2009, 10:00 AM
They should do a special episode featuring Steven Segal and Dog the Bounty Hunter.

noonwitch
12-04-2009, 10:50 AM
i caught a commercial for it the other night but me being out working right now, makes it hard to catch them. hopefully they put them up on hulu as it definitely looks like a show i would like.

I saw an ad for it to, and I thought, gee, he really looks like a cop in his middle age, too.

Shannon
12-04-2009, 07:09 PM
I couldn't stop laughing the moment I saw the promo for it. The title alone...

Speedy
12-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Boy can this guy shoot! They had a simulated scenario of a felony stop. The suspect pulls a guy, Segal and his partner squeeze off five shots. His partner misses with two and scores a hit in the abdomen. Segal scores two hits, the entry wounds touching each other, in the head. Later in a shooting house, he fires on two targets. Four rounds, four hits in the head. Two each.

lacarnut
12-16-2009, 11:26 PM
While his film career may be a joke, I give him big props for working as a cop and not calling attention to it for 20 years. He is a hell of gunman. He was putting shots on a target, all of them touching a couple going through the same hole. He seems quite dedicated as a police officer and when he was giving a self defense class, oh man! He is mercury quick.

The show itself seems pretty cool and Jefferson Parish, Louisiana seems like a tough place to be a cop.

I have not seen the show. Jefferson Parish surrounds New Orleans. There are some joints across the MS River on the west bank, I was glad to get out of in one piece including Carlos Marcello's gambling fortress many years ago.

Speedy
12-17-2009, 12:29 AM
I have not seen the show. Jefferson Parish surrounds New Orleans. There are some joints across the MS River on the west bank, I was glad to get out of in one piece including Carlos Marcello's gambling fortress many years ago.

It is around New Orleans and the beat he is working is no walk in the park. Definately a high crime area. Segal works with a tactical squad, they cruise around in unmarked SUVs and two of them with two officers together.

I have always liked his movies and saw them as bubblegum entertainment, but this show shows him as a he really is and he is completely dedicated as a police officer. He is also quite charming and charamatic when he deals with the public.

lacarnut
12-17-2009, 12:47 AM
It is around New Orleans and the beat he is working is no walk in the park. Definately a high crime area. Segal works with a tactical squad, they cruise around in unmarked SUVs and two of them with two officers together.

I have always liked his movies and saw them as bubblegum entertainment, but this show shows him as a he really is and he is completely dedicated as a police officer. He is also quite charming and charamatic when he deals with the public.

I will have to watch it and am a big fan of his.

Speedy
12-17-2009, 12:53 AM
I will have to watch it and am a big fan of his.

You can watch previous episodes at www.aetv.com

lacarnut
12-17-2009, 12:55 AM
You can watch previous episodes at www.aetv.com

Thanks