PDA

View Full Version : Wife gets HIV after husband pricks her with sewing needle while she slept

megimoo
12-06-2009, 08:45 AM
An HIV-positive husband injected his wife with his contaminated blood while she slept, infecting her with the virus so that they would be 'equals' and she would start having sex with him again.

The 35-year-old man wanted to give her the disease because she had refused to have sex with him, fearing she would be infected.

But he took things into his own hands and pricked her twice with a sewing needle laced with his infected blood while she slept.

On one occasion she caught him handling a syringe full of his blood.

The horrifying story has emerged in New Zealand, to which the family - who cannot be named for legal reasons - emigrated in 2004.

Now the husband is on remand behind bars, awaiting sentencing by the Auckland High Court early in the New Year, after pleading guilty to infecting another person with a disease, an offence that carries a maximum 14 years in jail.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1233577/Wife-gets-HIV-husband-pricks-sewing-needle-slept.html#ixzz0Yur091Te

Lanie
12-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Oh my gosh. I hope they're charging him with attempted murder.

AlmostThere
12-06-2009, 02:52 PM
What a prick!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :D

Eagle
12-06-2009, 06:16 PM
That is just not right.!

noonwitch
12-07-2009, 09:06 AM
I hope it wasn't enough for it to spread to her, and she gets the last laugh while watching him go to jail, where he'll likely die.

AlmostThere
12-07-2009, 04:21 PM
I hope it wasn't enough for it to spread to her, and she gets the last laugh while watching him go to jail, where he'll likely die.

My,my, didn't we get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.