PDA

View Full Version : Harry Reid Faces Huge Problems Back Home

megimoo
12-06-2009, 08:48 AM
"Isn't it Awfull ,If old Rat Face Reid and the Old Bitch/Witch of San Francisco were to go I'd be the Happiest Critter:D:D in North America !!"

At this point, at least, it appears that Nevadans are heartily sick of Harry Reid and want someone to replace the three term incumbent.

Politico's Scorecard:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) continues to face weak support back home, and trails both of his leading Republican opponents, according to a new Mason-Dixon poll released today.

Even as Reid has been airing a number of television ads highlighting his clout in the Senate and work saving jobs back home, the poll shows a near-majority of Nevada voters still view him unfavorably. Reid holds just a 38 percent approval rating - the exact same total as the last Mason-Dixon poll in October - with 49 percent disapproving.

Reid trails former Nevada Republican party chairwoman Sue Lowden by 10 points, 51 to 41 percent, and also trailed businessman Danny Tarkanian by a six-point margin, 48 to 42 percent.

Republicans face a crowded primary to determine Reid' opponent, and there's no clear frontrunner, according to the poll. Lowden holds a narrow lead over Tarkanian by one point, 25 to 24 percent, with conservative state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle in third with 13 percent.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/12/harry_reid_faces_huge_problems.html

lurkalot
12-06-2009, 12:39 PM
For the last year my entire little village here in the middle of nowhere NV has been covered with signs demanding "Elect anyone But Harry Reid"
some of the more adamant state "Elect anyone BUTT Harry Reid" but most don't feel the need to use profanity :p

AmPat
12-06-2009, 12:45 PM
This turd needs to go. I hope the GOP gets their frontrunner sorted out soon so that Dingy doesn't get anywhere near re-electing him.