PDA

View Full Version : Take That Favre!

NJCardFan
12-07-2009, 12:16 AM
My Cardinals bitched slapped the Viqueens tonight. Complete domination for sure.

lacarnut
12-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Cards played great. MN is in the same conference as the Saints so naturally I was pulling for the Cards. The Saints pulled another one out of their ass.

Favre has played great up until this game. His old bones and the cold weather will do him in the rest of the season

NJCardFan
12-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Cards played great. MN is in the same conference as the Saints so naturally I was pulling for the Cards. The Saints pulled another one out of their ass.

Favre has played great up until this game. His old bones and the cold weather will do him in the rest of the season

Cards exposed Favre last night. The key to beating him is to rattle him. Look at the interception he threw to Dansby. He was being rushed, he stepped out of the rush and threw into triple coverage. Once you have Favre rattled, you can beat him.

Rebel Yell
12-07-2009, 10:20 AM
. MN is in the same conference as the Saints so naturally I was pulling for the Cards.

So are the Cards. Just Sayin'.:D

NJCardFan
12-07-2009, 10:25 AM
So are the Cards. Just Sayin'.:D
But the Cards weren't 10-1 and challenging for the #1 seed.

Rebel Yell
12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
But the Cards weren't 10-1 and challenging for the #1 seed.

Just being a smartass, and you had to go and ruin it with your rationalizing.:mad::D