PDA

View Full Version : Is Your Cat Plotting To Kill You? (Quiz.)

Gingersnap
12-07-2009, 03:19 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/347wwlh.jpg

Is Your Cat Plotting To Kill You? (http://www.heyquiz.com/quiz/cat_kill)

BadCat
12-07-2009, 07:38 PM
I got 89%...and that was just one of 5 cats.

Rockntractor
12-07-2009, 07:40 PM
I got 89%...and that was just one of 5 cats.
I have no cats. They are all dead!

BadCat
12-07-2009, 07:41 PM
I have no cats. They are all dead!

I took the test and used the "baby" cat.
She's an evil little thing.

I adore her, of course.

Bubba Dawg
12-07-2009, 07:46 PM
http://www.heyquiz.com/bimage/14_89.jpg

:eek:

Goldwater
12-07-2009, 07:57 PM
There is a 76% chance your cat is plotting to kill you.

Nah, my cat is too much of a dumbass to calculate my death, he needs all the cells he has to keep himself alive.

SaintLouieWoman
12-07-2009, 08:05 PM
I didn't take the test as don't have any cats. But my greys would never plot against us. They're good pooches. :)

BadCat
12-07-2009, 08:12 PM
I didn't take the test as don't have any cats. But my greys would never plot against us. They're good pooches. :)

It's 50 degrees here...my whippet thinks she's gonna FREEZE to death.

patriot45
12-07-2009, 08:24 PM
There is a 87% chance your cat is plotting to kill you!

They are my wifes cats, I really hate cats. Now I have a reason to plot against her, the cat I mean.
The little creep has been going over to Atrain and trying to rub up on him and when he sniffs at her she swipes at him, draws blood. He is trained not to kill the cats. I'm thinking booby traps, like alittle cayene pepper at her favorite haunts! Lick that off your foot kitty!!! :D

Rockntractor
12-07-2009, 09:06 PM

They are my wifes cats, I really hate cats. Now I have a reason to plot against her, the cat I mean.
The little creep has been going over to Atrain and trying to rub up on him and when he sniffs at her she swipes at him, draws blood. He is trained not to kill the cats. I'm thinking booby traps, like alittle cayene pepper at her favorite haunts! Lick that off your foot kitty!!! :D

Put an open can of salmon in the street.

Gingersnap
12-07-2009, 10:07 PM
It's 50 degrees here...my whippet thinks she's gonna FREEZE to death.

It's 2 F here. I think I'm going to FREEZE to death. The dogs are totally okay with it, though.

*thread jack /off*

SaintLouieWoman
12-08-2009, 08:26 AM

Poor Atrain. He's such a good boy. He must have remarkable restraint.

Blue and Xena probably wouldn't hurt a cat. I wouldn't vouch for our black greyhound, Darlene. When I got her, the group said she wasn't cat safe. All I can say is that this is the first house I've had where there are no squirrels in the yard. She terrorizes them. The word must have gotten out, as they all hang out in the neighbors' yards. :D

noonwitch
12-08-2009, 09:35 AM
I have an 85% chance that my cat is plotting to kill me.

I really don't think that she is. My cat is cute and all, and no less vicious than any other cat, but she's kind of stupid. My dog is smarter than she is.

Katie, the norwegian elkhound, is loving the weather today. It's in the 30s, and snow is expected later. She really loves winter.