PDA

View Full Version : Woods in Nude Pix Scandal.

Gingersnap
12-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Playgirl on X-Rated Tiger Shots: "We're Trying to Authenticate Them"
Monday December 07, 2009 6:06pm

Following Monday's report that explicit photos of Tiger Woods are being considered for publication by Playgirl, a rep for the magazine cleared the air to Usmagazine.com.

"We're in the process of authenticating the photos to see if the offer is real," Daniel Nardico, Playgirl's Marketing Director, tells Us.

Perezhilton.com wrote that another alleged Woods mistress had reached out to Playgirl with cell phone shots of the golfer's genitalia.

As Nardico delicately puts it, "You can take photos of anyone and would it even be worth it, without a way to truly identify him? So, our attorneys our accessing for possible monetary worth.

Nardico, who hasn't seen the photos himself, says that the woman offering up the photos is "another [mistress] that is going to come out. She's not out yet. I don't have any [more] information."

Oops!

Us Mag (http://www.usmagazine.com/index.php/celebritynews/news/playgirl-on-x-rated-tiger-shots-were-trying-to-authenticate-them-2009712)

ralph wiggum
12-08-2009, 04:30 PM
How could the photos be authenticated?

I've gone way beyond caring about this whole matter. I wonder if all these magazines/tabloids have been just sitting on this information for a while, and then just decided to pile on after the wreck?

PoliCon
12-08-2009, 05:28 PM
It pisses me off how much press is being devoted to this shit. :mad:

FlaGator
12-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Future Headlines

Woods is really Bigfoot
Woods accused of causing Global Warming
Woods named leading suspect in Hoffa disappearance
Woods seen actually driving a Buick.

Rockntractor
12-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Future Headlines

Woods is really Bigfoot
Woods accused of causing Global Warming
Woods named leading suspect in Hoffa disappearance
Woods seen actually driving a Buick.

There is no way he would drive a Buick!:rolleyes:

ralph wiggum
12-08-2009, 06:26 PM
There is no way he would drive a Buick!:rolleyes:

He endorsed Buick until just this past year.

Rockntractor
12-08-2009, 06:28 PM

Did he actually drive one?

ralph wiggum
12-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Did he actually drive one?

In the commercials. :D

FlaGator
12-08-2009, 06:33 PM

Back seats weren't roomy enough I suppose.

Jumpy
12-08-2009, 06:49 PM
It pisses me off how much press is being devoted to this shit. :mad:

No kidding. David Letterman has to be pretty happy about it though. I wonder if he has taken any jabs at Woods.. like he did at Palins daughter.

I agree with you on the press.. they are like vultures, and I feel sorry for the Woods family.

Gingersnap
12-08-2009, 06:52 PM
How could the photos be authenticated?

Well, Michael Jackson could have probably clued you in on that one. :p

lacarnut
12-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Woods was under the influence the night of the wreck and Prescript. drugs were found. However, the A.G. closed the investigation so he skated on that. Naked or lewd pictures would be devastating. Endorsements would vanish. Looks like this dude will jump in the sack with any bimbo.

Rockntractor
12-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Woods was under the influence the night of the wreck and Prescript. drugs were found. However, the A.G. closed the investigation so he skated on that. Naked or lewd pictures would be devastating. Endorsements would vanish. Looks like this dude will jump in the sack with any bimbo.
If you could jump in the sack with the stuff he is, would you?

Jumpy
12-08-2009, 07:19 PM
If you could jump in the sack with the stuff he is, would you?

The women he is banging are hot. Most of them are. His wife is hotter than all of them though. Go figure.

Rockntractor
12-08-2009, 07:21 PM
The women he is banging are hot. Most of them are. His wife is hotter than all of them though. Go figure.

I'm happily married so it isn't an issue but even when I was single one was enough!

PoliCon
12-08-2009, 09:39 PM
No kidding. David Letterman has to be pretty happy about it though. I wonder if he has taken any jabs at Woods.. like he did at Palins daughter.

I agree with you on the press.. they are like vultures, and I feel sorry for the Woods family.

Worse than the press are the PEOPLE who are so damn hung up on this kinda crap. Our country is going to hell in a hand basket - the congress is looking to pass several bills that could each individually tank our economy and people are more worried about who Tiger Woods is fucking. DUMBASSES!!:mad:

Bubba Dawg
12-08-2009, 09:42 PM

I think so too. The guy is a putz....