PDA

View Full Version : What Field of Science Are You?

Gingersnap
12-09-2009, 05:26 PM
You Are Chemistry

http://www.blogthingsimages.com/whatfieldofscienceareyouquiz/chemistry.jpg

Of all the types, you are the most "mad scientist." You love to really get to the essence of how things work.
You are also a total brainiac and good at crunching out equations. You are very detail oriented.

You understand concepts and theories well. You are capable of very abstract thought.
You are inventive and creative. You might create a drug to make everyone smarter or come up with a totally new food flavor!

What Field of Science Are You? (http://www.blogthings.com/whatfieldofscienceareyouquiz/)

You don't say? :p

N.B. - there's slightly more to chemistry than flavor science and an appreciation of higher math.

Teetop
12-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Physics.

Big Guy
12-09-2009, 06:04 PM
You Are Astronomy
This world is not enough for you... literally. You can't help but wonder about what else is out there.
You're the type of person who believes that anything is possible, and you'd like to prove it.

You are also quite philosophical. You spend a lot of time wondering about our place in the world, how the universe was started, and what the future holds.
You may not ever get all the answers you seek, and that's fine with you. Questioning is part of the journey.

I thought I would be a chemist, I do like blowing stuff up.:D

Rockntractor
12-09-2009, 06:20 PM
You don't say? :p

N.B. - there's slightly more to chemistry than flavor science and an appreciation of higher math. You still taste like tofu!

FlaGator
12-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Astronomy

PoliCon
12-09-2009, 09:55 PM
http://www.blogthingsimages.com/whatfieldofscienceareyouquiz/physics.jpg
You Are Physics
You are a highly intellectual and intelligent person. There's not a subject that doesn't interest you.
You are very drawn to theories, and you are capable of understanding incredibly complex ideas.

You are curious about everything around you - from the smallest cell to the universe as a whole.
You believe that there are many connections in the world that we can't see. The way everything fits together fascinates you.
interesting

Rockntractor
12-09-2009, 09:58 PM
You Are Astronomy
Meh! Lame.

MountainMan
12-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Earth Sciences for me.

You are a very outdoorsy, connected to nature type of person. You are happiest when you're outdoors.
You couldn't imagine having a nine to five desk job. It would drive you crazy!

But if you could be outside for part of the day, you'd hardly even notice you were working.
You'd like to climb every mountain and swim every ocean. You're very curious about the natural world.

PoliCon
12-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Earth Sciences for me

So global warming is YOUR fault!!

Shannon
12-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Chemistry.

Rockntractor
12-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Chemistry.

Stirring a large black pot in your back yard with eye of newt and gopher balls doesn't make you a chemist!

MountainMan
12-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Chemistry.
Chemistry huh? I can see that. Water is used heavily in chemistry and the cure for bloated ankles in women is indeed a worthy fight. :D

MountainMan
12-09-2009, 10:06 PM
So global warming is YOUR fault!!

I am Al Gore........:p

lurkalot
12-09-2009, 10:06 PM
You Are Biology
You are a warm and connected person. You are interested in all living things - plants, animals, and humans.
Beyond just being curious about how creatures work, you're driven to make the world a better place.

You would love to help cure diseases, or even just save a species from extinction.
If you can make anyone's life a little more comfortable, you feel like you've done your job.

Rockntractor
12-09-2009, 10:13 PM
You Are Biology
You are a warm and connected person. You are interested in all living things - plants, animals, and humans.
Beyond just being curious about how creatures work, you're driven to make the world a better place.

You would love to help cure diseases, or even just save a species from extinction.
If you can make anyone's life a little more comfortable, you feel like you've done your job.

How did you pull that one off?

lurkalot
12-09-2009, 10:24 PM

I am a warm and connected person. You got a problem with that? :mad: Cuz if you got a problem with that I'd be happy to 'splain it to you :mad:

Rockntractor
12-09-2009, 10:27 PM
I am a warm and connected person. You got a problem with that? :mad: Cuz if you got a problem with that I'd be happy to 'splain it to you :mad:

Umm no maam!:eek:

lurkalot
12-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Umm no maam!:eek:

:cool:

PoliCon
12-09-2009, 10:35 PM

dude - did you forget that she now has mod powers? :rolleyes:

lurkalot
12-09-2009, 10:41 PM
dude - did you forget that she now has mod powers? :rolleyes:

SR made me promise to only use my powers for good deeds and happy thoughts. So far I havent found the opportunity to use them.:cool:

Constitutionally Speaking
12-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Astronomy

johvale
12-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Earth Sciences... I hated that class way back in high school.

marv
12-10-2009, 07:58 AM
You Are Astronomy
This world is not enough for you... literally. You can't help but wonder about what else is out there.
You're the type of person who believes that anything is possible, and you'd like to prove it.

You are also quite philosophical. You spend a lot of time wondering about our place in the world, how the universe was started, and what the future holds.
You may not ever get all the answers you seek, and that's fine with you. Questioning is part of the journey.

PoliCon
12-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Earth Sciences... I hated that class way back in high school.

So did everyone I took the class with - mostly because I always ruined the curve by getting 100% or more on the tests :cool: yea - I was a nerd. Wanna make something of it??? :mad:

Bubba Dawg
12-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Phrenology.

Big Guy
12-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Phrenology.

Okay, I'll ask. What is Phrenology?

Bubba Dawg
12-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Okay, I'll ask. What is Phrenology?

A seasoned phrenologist, such as myself, can determine a person's IQ and psychological problems and even character by the size and shape and features of the head and skull.

Really scientific.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/PhrenologyPix.jpg/250px-PhrenologyPix.jpg

RobJohnson
12-10-2009, 11:45 PM
You Are Chemistry

http://www.blogthingsimages.com/whatfieldofscienceareyouquiz/chemistry.jpg

Of all the types, you are the most "mad scientist." You love to really get to the essence of how things work.
You are also a total brainiac and good at crunching out equations. You are very detail oriented.

You understand concepts and theories well. You are capable of very abstract thought.
You are inventive and creative. You might create a drug to make everyone smarter or come up with a totally new food flavor!

What Field of Science Are You? (http://www.blogthings.com/whatfieldofscienceareyouquiz/)

Blogthings: A Fine Line Between Insight and Stupidity (http://www.blogthings.com)