PDA

View Full Version : Record Cold To hit Global Warming Conference

megimoo
12-13-2009, 10:15 PM
(Copenhagen To Break Dec 17th Record by 7 Degrees!)

Once again its bad timing for a global warming meeting as all time record cold temperatures are set to strike the the U.N. global warming conference in Copenhagen.

Copenhagen Winter - From Dusk Till Dark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEn3TK3R1E8

Last week "warmists" were confronted with reports that November Arctic Sea Ice growth exceeded the 1979-2000 average and that "in general, the ice edge is now at or slightly beyond its average location". The bad timing for "warmists" this time is that Copenhagen, home to the UN global warming conference until December 18th, is set to break the all time low temperature record for December 17th.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/EKCH/2008/12/17/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

BillyOS
12-14-2009, 03:47 PM
This story is total crap. I live in Copenhagen, and the weather forecast for the coming week is completely normal for this time of year. Think about it - how could 24 degrees, or even 17 degrees, be a record low for a city at these latitudes???

BillyOS
12-14-2009, 03:50 PM
PS Nice video, though.

BadCat
12-14-2009, 04:56 PM
This story is total crap. I live in Copenhagen, and the weather forecast for the coming week is completely normal for this time of year. Think about it - how could 24 degrees, or even 17 degrees, be a record low for a city at these latitudes???

Are you enjoying your influx of hypocritical global warming evangelists, screwing your prostitutes for free?

Gingersnap
12-14-2009, 05:35 PM

WU changed their forecast. Meh. These daily records change all the time. Any daily record is pretty easy to break (either highs or lows) outside of the tropics. ;)