PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough!

Speedy
12-15-2009, 06:29 PM
Are you fed up? I sure am. Seems like everything the left wants is being forced down our throat. If you complain SEIU thugs show up and enforce what the Black Son of a Bitch in the Whitehouse decrees. Black Panthers show up at polling places armed. Is this the America you want?

I sincerely believe that some ass kicking, literal ass kicking is due. SEIU shows up somewhere to bust some heads, they should be beaten to pulp. Black Panthers show up at polling places, stomp them to paste. Nothing less than a little violence is going to turn this around.

Rockntractor
12-15-2009, 07:31 PM
It won't do you any good speedy. They will just lock you up!

linda22003
12-15-2009, 07:42 PM

And as Yogi Berra said, that's deja vu all over again.

Speedy
12-15-2009, 07:47 PM
And as Yogi Berra said, that's deja vu all over again.

As someone who was once completely deprived of both, I hold both freedom and liberty in high regard and feel quite outraged at either one being threatened.

PoliCon
12-15-2009, 09:58 PM

And they would have someone the could point to as being the embodiment of the hatred and violence of conservatives. :( We have to always be better than that are. It sucks. But it also works.

obx
12-16-2009, 09:02 AM
speedy- Maybe a couple of "innocent" by-standers could tell the cops SEIU threw the first punch and you were just defending yourself.
________
Dixi (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_Dixi)