PDA

View Full Version : College Football's only national championship game to be played Dec.18th

MountainMan
12-15-2009, 11:30 PM
University of Montana verses Villanova at 8:00PM EST on ESPN

Montana holds on (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=293460149)

Villanova advances to school's first FCS championship game (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=293450222)

This is how college football is played without the influence of the crooked bowl selection system. This is bare knuckles football.

BTW, watch the highlights in the link about the Montana game. You will see possibly the most vicious hit in ALL of college football in the most recent years.

GO GRIZZLIES!:D

JB
12-16-2009, 07:15 PM
woot. Go 'Nova.

ralph wiggum
12-16-2009, 07:21 PM
I thought the real national championship was on Monday, January 4th, featuring two unbeaten teams? :confused:

MountainMan
12-16-2009, 10:38 PM
I thought the real national championship was on Monday, January 4th, featuring two unbeaten teams? :confused:

Not unless I-A came up with a playoff system that takes into account all the unbeaten teams.

patriot45
12-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Not unless I-A came up with a playoff system that takes into account all the unbeaten teams.

Don't worry, I read somewhere that the congress is on it! If you think its bad now, wait till they fix it! :rolleyes:

MountainMan
12-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Don't worry, I read somewhere that the congress is on it! If you think its bad now, wait till they fix it! :rolleyes:

Trust me, I dont want Congress anywhere near college football. If they had anything to do with it, we would end up with a single "player" system.... :p

patriot45
12-16-2009, 10:52 PM
Trust me, I dont want Congress anywhere near college football. If they had anything to do with it, we would end up with a single "player" system.... :p

Unanimus vote! They declare the winner! No debate, behind closed doors! Yea, yea thats the ticket! :D

ralph wiggum
12-16-2009, 10:56 PM
Unanimus vote! They declare the winner! No debate, behind closed doors! Yea, yea thats the ticket! :D

I guess that would mean that USC would somehow end up the winner. :rolleyes: :D

MountainMan
12-16-2009, 11:12 PM
I guess that would mean that USC would somehow end up the winner. :rolleyes: :D

Fucking hate USC as much as I hate Florida....that being said, any of you look at that hit in the Montana game game yet?