PDA

View Full Version : What Three Liberals Do You Most Dislike?

megimoo
12-16-2009, 03:24 PM
What Three Liberals Do You Most Dislike?

There are so many to choose from, but what three liberals would you consider the most contemptible to you?

COMMENTS:
Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Schumer, Dodd, Durbin, Harkin, Boxer, Leahy, Kerry
obama, dead ted (even though he is dead) and rahm emanuel
Reid, Pelosi, Keith Olbermann
Well, if I can only choose three...

Nancy Pelosi
Barney Frank
Barack Hussein Obama

It was really tough to only choose 3.
Chris Matthews, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.
Rosanne Barr, Barbara Streisand, Jane Fonda

The list could go on and on...But these popped into the noggin’ right off the bat..
McCain, Graham & Huckabee
1. Obama
2. Reid
3. Pelosi

And a Bonus
4. Boxer

patriot45
12-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Three does not satisfy me! Make it 30 or 300, then it will be a start.
But leading the list would be shumer, reid and pelosi!
Man that was hard! To pick the top 3!

lacarnut
12-16-2009, 06:03 PM
My three would be: Soris, Obummer and Barney Fag Frank.

Space Gravy
12-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Chris Matthews, Keith Olberman & Al Gore.

patriot45
12-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Chris Matthews, Keith Olberman & Al Gore.

Its like potato chips! Hard to stop at just 3!!

Space Gravy
12-16-2009, 06:23 PM

You're SO right. I wanted to add Jimmy Carter but I couldn't drop any of my original 3.

ralph wiggum
12-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Durbin, Harkin & Obama, since they've all "represented" me :rolleyes: as U.S. Senators at one time or another.

Special honor to Jan Schakowsky, my former nut-job communist U.S. Representative. Extra-special honor to Rahm Emmanuel, also my former U.S. Representative.

Rockntractor
12-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Live ones!

JB
12-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Barney Frank.
Barney Frank.
Barney Frank.

The guy is single-handedly trying to destroy this country. And I wish that was hyperbole.

megimoo
12-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Barney Frank.
Barney Frank.
Barney Frank.

The guy is single-handedly trying to destroy this country. And I wish that was hyperbole.And he's still at it !

Bubba Dawg
12-16-2009, 07:19 PM

Mmmmmmmm. I love potato chips. With dip.

And cheese. And Beer. And sausages.

Oh, I'm sorry. You're going low fat, aren't you.......:p:D

Eagle
12-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Reid, Pelosi and Dodd; Frank and others like Delauro are just freak side-shows.

PoliCon
12-16-2009, 09:03 PM
I will assume when the OP says 'liberals' they don't acually mean liberals but leftists - specifically progressives and as such I name at the three I dislike most as:

1 L. T. Hobhouse
2 John Dewey
3 Theodore Roosevelt

patriot45
12-16-2009, 09:27 PM
I will assume when the OP says 'liberals' they don't acually mean liberals but leftists - specifically progressives and as such I name at the three I dislike most as:

1 L. T. Hobhouse
2 John Dewey
3 Theodore Roosevelt

You're a dick! A liberal IS a leftist. We aren't talkin about liberal wanna be's like rinos, its about moonbat liberals, dont make excuses. And I think he implied live ones that are killing us now. Nice try teach.

PoliCon
12-16-2009, 09:32 PM
You're a dick! A liberal IS a leftist. We aren't talkin about liberal wanna be's like rinos, its about moonbat liberals, dont make excuses. And I think he implied live ones that are killing us now. Nice try teach.

No sir. A liberal is someone who believes in economic freedom. There are no liberals on the left. None of the 'ones that are killing us now' would be able to without the three I've listed.

The FIRST is the asshat who started using the term liberal to mean lefist in the first place. The second is the idiot who created the mess we have in education that is pumping out asshats who think a liberal is a leftist. And the third asshole is the one who made the first major expansions in the power of the federal government - AGAIN - making the mess we have today possible.

patriot45
12-16-2009, 09:34 PM
No sir. A liberal is someone who believes in economic freedom. There are no liberals on the left.

A liberal is one who thinks they should be able to walk around naked in public. Likes to put condoms on cucumbers. Lib much?

PoliCon
12-16-2009, 09:37 PM
A liberal is one who thinks they should be able to walk around naked in public. Likes to put condoms on cucumbers. Lib much?

LIBERALISM - n.

1. The state or quality of being liberal.
1. A political theory founded on the natural goodness of humans and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed, and protection from arbitrary authority.
2. often Liberalism The tenets or policies of a Liberal party.
3. An economic theory in favor of laissez-faire, the free market, and the gold standard.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

patriot45
12-16-2009, 09:47 PM
LIBERALISM - n.

1. The state or quality of being liberal.
1. A political theory founded on the natural goodness of humans and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed, and protection from arbitrary authority.
2. often Liberalism The tenets or policies of a Liberal party.
3. An economic theory in favor of laissez-faire, the free market, and the gold standard.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

This is ConservativeUnderground, lib! I guess it depends where you look!

Liberal. [n] a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties. -- HyperDictionary.com

A person who believes it is the duty of government to ameliorate social conditions and create a more equitable society. Liberals favor generous spending on the welfare state; they exhibit a concern for minorities, the poor, and the disadvantaged and often see these conditions as a product of social injustices rather than individual failings. Liberals also tend to be concerned about environmental issues, the defense of civil liberties, and do not favor excessive military spending. -- iAmericanSpirit Political Dictionary

"Liberal" signifies an openness to change and respect for individual liberties within a societal framework in which all have equal opportunity. -- Mike Silverman (<), TurnLeft.com

Liberals tend to favor greater federal power to remedy social inequities, and to support freedom of personal choice and behavior. Liberals are described as being left of center on the political spectrum. Of the two major political parties, the Democratic Party is generally regarded as being more liberal. -- Election Glossary, Public Broadcasting System (PBS)

[Liberals] generally believe in some form of income redistribution, a social safety net, universal health care, progressive values, and a multilateral foreign policy. -- Harvard University Institute of Politics Glossary of Political TermsKeep defending the dirty libs.

patriot45
12-16-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm feeling mean!

The following views could be considered typical of American liberalism today: Support for government social programs such as welfare, medical care, unemployment benefits, and retirement programs. Support for trade unions and strong regulation of business. Support for the rights of women and minorities, particularly racial and religious minorities, the disabled, and homosexuals. Support for strong environmental regulations. Support for public transit. Opposition to the death penalty. Support for abortion rights. Support for animal rights. Support for gun control. -- Word

Rockntractor
12-16-2009, 09:54 PM
I hate leeberals!

Big Guy
12-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Gore, Pilosi, Obama

Rockntractor
12-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Mr. Policorn gay used to mean happy now it means homosexual. It doesn't matter what liberal used to mean we all know what it means now. Quit being a dipshit!

AmPat
12-17-2009, 01:04 AM
Reid, Pelossy, Markie, Frank, Dodd, and any other traitorous turd with ANY association with the ruin of our country.

PoliCon
12-17-2009, 05:04 PM
This is ConservativeUnderground, lib! I guess it depends where you look!

Keep defending the dirty libs.

my source is the AMERICAN HERITAGE DICTIONARY. What's yours?

PoliCon
12-17-2009, 05:05 PM
Mr. Policorn gay used to mean happy now it means homosexual. It doesn't matter what liberal used to mean we all know what it means now. Quit being a dipshit!

Expecting people to use words properly is being a dipshit? If that's the case, I prefer being a dipshit who's CORRECT than populist who's WRONG.