PDA

View Full Version : Hey CU Fucktards!

LoZoccolo
12-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Anyone have any questions for me?

Rockntractor
12-16-2009, 11:41 PM

Are you a quality troll or just another dirty sock?

LoZoccolo
12-16-2009, 11:45 PM
Are you a quality troll or just another dirty sock?

Are you closeted sexually repressed clowns going to ask me any real questions?

Rockntractor
12-16-2009, 11:50 PM
How do you no about the clown suit and the closet?:eek:

zBoots
12-16-2009, 11:51 PM
Did you cry when you finally figured out the Obamamessiah was a dirty lying filthy bought and sold piece of useless garbage hell bent on selling you out?

LoZoccolo
12-16-2009, 11:52 PM
How do you no about the clown suit and the closet?:eek:

Nice grammar & spelling, idiot. :rolleyes:

Typical fucking freeper.

Rockntractor
12-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Nice grammar & spelling, idiot. :rolleyes:

Typical fucking freeper.
A sock. How boring!

lacarnut
12-16-2009, 11:56 PM

It must be hard for you type with a goober in your mouth and one in your ass.

djones520
12-16-2009, 11:56 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7244942

Seems he's some DU'er who wants some "Freeper" action.

Why don't you drop the name calling and post something of substance. We can actually discuss issues if you like, but you keep up the language like this, I can bet your existance here won't be for long.

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 12:00 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7244942

Why don't you drop the name calling and post something of substance. We can actually discuss issues if you like, but you keep up the language like this, I can bet your existance here won't be for long.

If they find out he is posting here they will slip him the slab!

LoZoccolo
12-17-2009, 12:03 AM

Whatever djones. If that is your real name.

Let's do healthcare. It is and should be recognized as a right. It is a crying shame that 14,000 people die every week because of a lack of healthcare. Our President is trying to guarantee access to every person living in the United States. Yet you knuckledragger Republicans are trying to block every attempt that our President attempts in order to make this a reality.

How do you a-holes sleep at night?

zBoots
12-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Wait a second! Why didnt they go to the friggin doctor!!!!??!! They dont just let people die, they, you know- treat them.

very suspicious indeed. Perhaps it is darwinism at work.

I think their cause of death was a potato.

I bet everyone of them had a potato to eat before.

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 12:07 AM

Let's do healthcare. It is and should be recognized as a right. It is a crying shame that 14,000 people die every week because of a lack of healthcare. Our President is trying to guarantee access to every person living in the United States. Yet you knuckledragger Republicans are trying to block every attempt that our President attempts in order to make this a reality.

I thought you progressives believed that the earth is over populated. What do you care if part of the population dies?

FlaGator
12-17-2009, 12:07 AM
A sock. How boring!

You expect more? There is a reason that the DNC pays skinner to keep all the liberal fringe nuts all herded together in a nice convenient spot? When ever they venture out they tend to embarrass the real liberals. It also seems that this particular species of primitive doesn't realize that if Skinner finds out he's posting over here that DU will ban him for creating traffic on one of the sites that shall not be named.

djones520
12-17-2009, 12:08 AM

Take a look at Single-Payer systems in the "civilized" world. Ask my Father's Canadien Girlfriend why she was so excited to finally land a job that provided private insurance. Or ask some of our British members here what they think of their system.

Us "Republicans" (I'm an independant by the way), want reform. Just in a differant way. Take a look at how Texas enacted Tort Reform and the changes it brought. Health Insurance costs dropped 40%. 30,000 new jobs were created within the state. Yet there isn't a single mention of tort reform in the current bill, despite that we have proven methods of it working here in the US, while ever attempt at state enacting Single Payer has failed, like Hawaii.

Tell me, how is Tort Reform a bad thing?

FlaGator
12-17-2009, 12:09 AM

Why should it be a right?

Of those 14,000 that die every week, did they not know that they can walk into most any ER and be treated?

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 12:10 AM
You expect more? There is a reason that the DNC pays skinner to keep all the liberal fringe nuts all herded together in a nice convenient spot? When ever they venture out they tend to embarrass the real liberals. It also seems that this particular species of primitive doesn't realize that if Skinner finds out he's posting over here that DU will ban him for creating traffic on one of the sites that shall not be named.

Yep poor loozo is about to get banned from two sites.

zBoots
12-17-2009, 12:11 AM
Will socialized health care really help them if obama continues to kill jobs?

They need to be able to put some food on the ole family there, not just run around to the doctor getting prescibed advil.

FlaGator
12-17-2009, 12:11 AM
Thread moved to a more appropriate zocolocation

LoZoccolo
12-17-2009, 12:12 AM

I've donated enough to Skinner that I'm completely bulletproof. Unlike that jerk OperationMindCrime.

DU is a scam. I recognize that but I've put in enough time & posts to enjoy it. Like OMC I enjoy poking fun at my fellow progressives. Most can't take it and I've been warned repeatedly.

zBoots
12-17-2009, 12:15 AM
OK - another question.

SInce we all know you are risking tombstone to post here...
and this is kind of possibly a suicide mission..
and surely you thought you could come here and teach everyone stuff...

Does it bother you that you are really stinking it up?

More of a crash and burn. Most DUers are probably embarrassed you are representing them.

FlaGator
12-17-2009, 12:18 AM
I've donated enough to Skinner that I'm completely bulletproof. Unlike that jerk OperationMindCrime.

DU is a scam. I recognize that but I've put in enough time & posts to enjoy it. Like OMC I enjoy poking fun at my fellow progressives. Most can't take it and I've been warned repeatedly.

I don't think that skinner will buy in to that but by all means keep posting. You amuse me.:rolleyes:

lacarnut
12-17-2009, 12:27 AM

To start off, health-care is not a right and should not be recognized as such. Show me where 14,000 people die every week because of a lack of health-care. ER do not turn away seriously ill or those gang bangers that get shot. They get treated and you are a liar if you say otherwise.

Instead of incorporating 85% of us into a single payers system, why not take care of the 15% that are not insured? Answer, Obama and the Democrats want a Single Payer System which will run Private Insurance Companies out of business. That way the government will take over the entire health care system. Obama and Democrats have stated that fact. If you are too ignorant to understand that, I can not help you.

Republicans want health care reform such as tort reform, portability, insuring the 15% that do not have coverage. BTW, no Republicans in the House or Senate was allowed any input into the drafting of either bill. Botox Pisslosi, stated we won and it's going to be my way or the highway.

LoZoccolo
12-17-2009, 12:28 AM
OK - another question.

SInce we all know you are risking tombstone to post here...
and this is kind of possibly a suicide mission..
and surely you thought you could come here and teach everyone stuff...

Does it bother you that you are really stinking it up?

More of a crash and burn. Most DUers are probably embarrassed you are representing them.

If more than one of you would ask anything of substance, I'll respond. Most of you are so stuck in your ways that you can't even fathom changing your precious belief systems.

I don't give a damn about my fellow DUers. Most can't stand me anyway. Check out the last two threads I started tonight. Both have negative recommendations. If the pussies that run the joint would allow all recommendations and un-recommendations to be PUBLIC, then we'd be on to something.

LoZoccolo
12-17-2009, 12:29 AM
You moved this to Stupid Liberal Tricks?

I'm the BEST of DU, damn it.

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 12:38 AM
If more than one of you would ask anything of substance, I'll respond. Most of you are so stuck in your ways that you can't even fathom changing your precious belief systems.

I don't give a damn about my fellow DUers. Most can't stand me anyway. Check out the last two threads I started tonight. Both have negative recommendations. If the pussies that run the joint would allow all recommendations and un-recommendations to be PUBLIC, then we'd be on to something.

Thats how progressives operate. Having second thoughts about your own belief system?

Apocalypse
12-17-2009, 12:39 AM
Thread moved to a more appropriate zocolocation
"Stupid Liberal Tricks" is a better location? Why not the Dome?

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 12:40 AM

I don't think the little fella is ready for that yet! He still has his baby teeth.

Apocalypse
12-17-2009, 12:43 AM
I'm sure their more then broken in on his momma's nip, since she has yet to pop it out of his mouth at 40.

FlaGator
12-17-2009, 12:46 AM

The thread isn't dome-worthy yet. Besides that Gingers domain and I don't move threads there without giving her a heads up.

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 12:48 AM
The thread isn't dome-worthy yet. Besides that Gingers domain and I don't move threads there without giving her a heads up.

I would move his welcome thread to the dome and we can see if we can top the jade thread.

lacarnut
12-17-2009, 12:53 AM
I don't think the little fella is ready for that yet! He still has his baby teeth.

Yep, the little puss got his bottle and went beddy bye.

LoZoccolo
12-17-2009, 12:54 AM
Yep, the little puss got his bottle and went beddy bye.

Not quite, lead foot.

What do you drive?

AmPat
12-17-2009, 12:56 AM

1. Why don't you sway us "knuckle-draggers" with the power of your erudite wisdom?
2. Why are you liberals SOOO (falsely) concerned about health care for all yet care nothing about sticking needles into baby's brains and scrambling them?
3. Where in the Constitution's Bill of Rights does it give Americans the right to Health care at other's expense?
4. People die every day. Believe it or not, people with health care die every day. Where are people dying because they don't have health care?

We'll begin with these if you care to enlighten us backward thugs. Here is what I expect;

You will use techniques for liberals to deflect and avoid answering. We have much experience with you simpletons so your methods are well known. Go ahead and see if you can answer pointed questions. If so, you will be a rare liberal specimen. Don't worry, I expect nothing from you so you cannot dissapoint me.

SarasotaRepub
12-17-2009, 07:18 AM
God damn! SLW and I go Christmas shopping and look what turns up!!

Well, at least you had the nads to actually come over here. Most of your
DUmmie buds can't be bothered but they love to talk about CU.

Did you get your Pony yet??? :D

Constitutionally Speaking
12-17-2009, 07:40 AM

How about we start with your lie that 14,000 people die every week because they have no insurance???

Did you realize that this study simply took it's sample group and attributed EVERY death that occurred to the lack of insurance???

That is like saying football causes death because an NFL player was killed in a car accident.

Did you also realize you are confusing a study showing how many people are losing health insurance with the study that "showed" thousands dying because of no insurance???

You lefties should start with REAL studies to back up your points instead of the hysterical ones you cite.

If not that, then how about addressing the fact that the current plans being put forth DON"T cover everyone anyway!

linda22003
12-17-2009, 08:06 AM
Typical fucking freeper.

Are you under the impression that this is Free Republic?

linda22003
12-17-2009, 08:08 AM

The cream of the crap? :)

djones520
12-17-2009, 08:12 AM
The cream of the crap? :)

So many bad images....:eek:

Constitutionally Speaking
12-17-2009, 08:22 AM
To start off, health-care is not a right and should not be recognized as such. Show me where 14,000 people die every week because of a lack of health-care. ER do not turn away seriously ill or those gang bangers that get shot. They get treated and you are a liar if you say otherwise.

Instead of incorporating 85% of us into a single payers system, why not take care of the 15% that are not insured? Answer, Obama and the Democrats want a Single Payer System which will run Private Insurance Companies out of business. That way the government will take over the entire health care system. Obama and Democrats have stated that fact. If you are too ignorant to understand that, I can not help you.

Republicans want health care reform such as tort reform, portability, insuring the 15% that do not have coverage. BTW, no Republicans in the House or Senate was allowed any input into the drafting of either bill. Botox Pisslosi, stated we won and it's going to be my way or the highway.

Don't fall for that lie either Lacarnut!!

The actual percentage of uninsured is closer to 3%

asdf2231
12-17-2009, 08:34 AM

Do they have a first place prize for being the largest functional retard overthere? And if so how the hell did you edge out UndergroundPanther for the prize?

Being the BEST of DU is like being the most bouyant turd in the bowl. Congrats on that. :rolleyes:

Gingersnap
12-17-2009, 10:00 AM

This isn't close to Dome-worthy yet. :p

BadCat
12-17-2009, 10:23 AM

Very well, thank you.
I could care less if you or your family gets sick and dies. If you want to take care of them, I suggest going out, getting a job and buying your own damn health insurance. Don't ask me to pay for it.

Jfor
12-17-2009, 10:47 AM
If somebody gets sick who I don't even know, why should I be FORCED to pay for their healthcare? Why should I be FORCED to put food on their table? Simple answer is, I shouldn't be. It is not the government's job to take care of folks. That is something you libs don't seem to understand. I don't work to take care of everyone and their family. I work to take care of my family and those I CHOOSE to take care of.

Apocalypse
12-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Never ceases to amaze me the level of filth that comes out of their mouths. Both in public and other settings. As if it is required in some respect when conversing with others. Libs come off or claim to be the party of "Respect" "Compassion" "Inclusion" and "Accepting", but this one and so many others have yet to demonstrate those basic traits.

Apache
12-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Unreal! You come on this site with....
LoZoccolo

Hey CU Fucktards!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have any questions for me? and at your site you say...
hlthe2b (1000+ posts) Wed Dec-16-09 04:58 PM
Response to Original message
1. Umm, because it is already almost impossible to keep civil
as it is and no amount of moderation would keep it so with free access from FREEPERS? Just a hunch...
Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
LoZoccolo (1000+ posts) Wed Dec-16-09 05:01 PM
Response to Reply #1
4. That is close to what I think, but not it exactly.
We're certainly permitted to be very "uncivil" when talking about what the right-wing pundits say in the media.
hypocritical don't you think?

As for health care, it is an end run to run every aspect of my life by the Left, no thanks...

lacarnut
12-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Not quite, lead foot.

What do you drive?

See my avatar. If you can not figure it out, you don't know squat about cars.

NJCardFan
12-17-2009, 12:46 PM

You think healthcare is a right. OK. Fair enough. In order for you to believe something to be a right, this means you believe you have a right to someone elses property. In this case the property is the skills of the physician who spent a lot of long hard years of schooling, training, and money to become a doctor. Are you saying that you have a right to that doctor's services? Since you believe healthcare is a right, you them believe you shouldn't have to pay for it. So now you're wanting me to pay for your healthcare. What gives you the right to take what I have earned? I put my life on the line daily and I earn every penny I make but you're telling me because you have a right to healthcare, you have a right to my property. Explain that to me please.

And as for the "14,000 people who die every week because of a lack of healthcare", please provide proof because what you're saying is that 728,000 people a year are dying because of no healthcare? Please back this up with facts. This is typical of liberals who throw out arbitrary numbers. "14K people die every week because of a lack of healthcare". Uh huh. Give me names. Here's how you manipulate these numbers: John Smith chose not to have healthcare coverage. Last night, Mr. Smith was killed in an automobile accident. Killed instantly. He didn't have healthcare coverage therefore he gets thrown into that phantom number. This is why liberals as a parody unto themselves. Oh, while we're at it, out of those "14K" who don't have healthcare, how many own cell phones? Smoke? Own fancy cars? Fancy clothes? iPods? Air conditioning? Are drug addicts? Face it, you have no concrete proof that these supposed 14K who die every week died as a direct result of lack of healthcare coverage nor do you have any concrete proof of those who chose not to buy coverage even though they could afford it. You're a troll and not a very good troll.

And I'm interested to know if you have healthcare coverage. If no then why not? Because you seem to have the money to donate to some silly website right?

NJCardFan
12-17-2009, 12:50 PM
4. People die every day. Believe it or not, people with health care die every day. Where are people dying because they don't have health care?

Good point. I wonder what the number is on how many people with healthcare die every week.

Zathras
12-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Let's do healthcare.

Ok, lets.

It is and should be recognized as a right.

Really? Care to show me exactly where in the Bill of Rights this is written?

It is a crying shame that 14,000 people die every week because of a lack of healthcare.

Really? Care to show where you got that number from? You know when someone posts something like that we like to see the source of the claim.

Our President is trying to guarantee access to every person living in the United States.

Everyone does have access to health care here in America. Hospitals can not turn away people due to their inability to pay. Anyway, I want the government involved as little as possible with private health care....almost everything they touch turns to shit and I don't want my visit to to the doctor to turn into like going to the DMV.

Yet you knuckledragger Republicans are trying to block every attempt that our President attempts in order to make this a reality.

Funny...I thought the Dems had such a majority in congress they can pass anything they want and the GOP can do nothing about it, yet somehow the blame gets put on them. Looks like the knuckledragers that are stalling the process are the Dems, not the GOP. I suggest tending to your own house before complaining about mine.

Quite fine thank you. On the other hand I have to wonder how the bunch of hate filled, anti-military, anti-police, lying, despicable wastes of skin that you hang with at the DUmp sleep at night.

hampshirebrit
12-17-2009, 07:30 PM

Yes, I do.

Were you born this stupid, or do you have to work at it every day?

Troll
12-17-2009, 07:47 PM
In order for you to believe something to be a right, this means you believe you have a right to someone elses property. In this case the property is the skills of the physician who spent a lot of long hard years of schooling, training, and money to become a doctor. Are you saying that you have a right to that doctor's services?

Frankly, I'd like to see this question answered before the healthcare debate at the national level advances another nanometer.

Crapouillot
12-17-2009, 08:29 PM
]If more than one of you would ask anything of substance[/B], I'll respond. Most of you are so stuck in your ways that you can't even fathom changing your precious belief systems.

Okay, a serious question: Do you still love Nature, even after all it did to you?

Crapouillot
12-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Yes, I do.

Were you born this stupid, or do you have to work at it every day?

Careful you English marmot looking creature drinking cheap Belch beer.

For someone to be as stupid as LoZo he would have to have a license.

Better to let a Frog taunt him. :cool:

Crapouillot
12-17-2009, 08:37 PM
Do they have a first place prize for being the largest functional retard overthere? And if so how the hell did you edge out UndergroundPanther for the prize?

Being the BEST of DU is like being the most bouyant turd in the bowl. Congrats on that. :rolleyes:

He was clearly the one-eyed man over there. Now he has gone and they have no king.

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 09:09 PM
He was clearly the one-eyed man over there. Now he has gone and they have no king.

Go over and read his journal. He is a legend in his own mind.

Lager
12-17-2009, 09:09 PM

How about food then? If health care is a right, shouldn't food be recognized as a right? No way anyone can be healthy if they don't eat.

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 09:10 PM
Loozo will likely be back on tonight when his shift lets out at burger king!

Crapouillot
12-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Loozo will likely be back on tonight when his shift lets out at burger king!

Dammit! He's the one who gave me the wrong drink and no napkins.

He's Goth guy with a zit on his tongue. :eek:

djones520
12-17-2009, 09:46 PM
Just for those who keep saying "Care to show me where in the Bill of Rights..."

Amendment IX
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

The Bill of Rights does not list ALL of our rights. Now, Government provided Health INSURANCE is not a right, but we have to get out of this meme that because the Constitution doesn't say it, doesn't mean it isn't a right. It's just making us look as ignorant as to the meaning of the Constitution that the DUmmies keep trying to say.

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Why does a guy with over 20,000 posts come over here and use his same user name and on top of that mock DU and basically dare skinner to ban him? This isn't passing the sniff test!

AmPat
12-17-2009, 09:59 PM
Why is healthcare double-underlined and :confused:highlighted in green?

PoliCon
12-17-2009, 10:04 PM

is your dick as small as your mind - or smaller?

Jfor
12-17-2009, 10:14 PM

The Bill of Rights does not list ALL of our rights. Now, Government provided Health INSURANCE is not a right, but we have to get out of this meme that because the Constitution doesn't say it, doesn't mean it isn't a right. It's just making us look as ignorant as to the meaning of the Constitution that the DUmmies keep trying to say.

Wrong... The Constituion says what our God given rights are. They tell the government what can do. Anything not specified by the Constitution falls to the States.

djones520
12-17-2009, 10:31 PM
Wrong... The Constituion says what our God given rights are. They tell the government what can do. Anything not specified by the Constitution falls to the States.

Yeah... I believe you are referring to the Declaration of Independance, which does not establish our legal rights as US citizens.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

NJCardFan
12-17-2009, 11:15 PM

Where the left errs is in the welfare clause of the Preamble. But what they fail to see is that unlike other things mentioned in the Preamble(establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, secure the blessings of liberty) which are straight forward. When it comes to the general welfare, the word used is promote. Not provide, promote. As for your argument about the right not being there doesn't mean it's not a right is a fallacy. The Constitution was specifically written to enumerate the limits of government. It says what the government can and can't do.

djones520
12-18-2009, 12:23 AM
*snip*. As for your argument about the right not being there doesn't mean it's not a right is a fallacy. The Constitution was specifically written to enumerate the limits of government. It says what the government can and can't do.

You're missing the point I am raising. I've seen tons of people that because the bill of right doesn't specifically list something as a right, it can't be. The 9th Amendment says otherwise.

LoZoccolo
12-18-2009, 12:28 AM
Why does a guy with over 20,000 posts come over here and use his same user name and on top of that mock DU and basically dare skinner to ban him? This isn't passing the sniff test!

Skinner will never ban me.

I dared you to join DU and post. I know that never ends successfully so I decided to start up over here.

Bring it on.

Rockntractor
12-18-2009, 12:35 AM

I dared you to join DU and post. I know that never ends successfully so I decided to start up over here.

Bring it on.

Do you live in Hawaii and dress up like a tiger to have sex?

Sonnabend
12-18-2009, 02:47 AM
I dared you to join DU and post. I know that never ends successfully so I decided to start up over here.Already did and they banned me with no reason and no recourse..unlike CU, (a lot like CC...now that I think on it, CC and DU have a lot in common) which allows you to post your abuse as nauseaum

Hiya Satty...did you get bored with the Borg? (btw the blue states comment? Was a dead giveaway...you really need to be more original) :rolleyes:

Best of DU?

That's like saying you're the biggest piece of crap in the commode.

*YAWN*

SarasotaRepub
12-18-2009, 07:07 AM
Do you live in Hawaii and dress up like a tiger to have sex?

Tee,Hee. :D Not him rock. Maybe if we get undergroundpanther to join...

Doc Savage
12-18-2009, 08:00 AM

I do, I do

I have always wanted one of the experts from DU to explain to me how raising taxes on big business does not affect a consumer?

Jfor
12-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Yeah... I believe you are referring to the Declaration of Independance, which does not establish our legal rights as US citizens.

10th Amendment bud...

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Beefeater
12-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Me, me, me. How is it possible that your cell-mate, Babble on and on and on Sista, has an incredible 150000 posts since joining in 2005? That's an amazing average of almost 6 posts an hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! BTW, she seems to be one of the less insane inmates in your asylum

When does she even have time to wipe her azz?

I figured you would know for some reason.

linda22003
12-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Me, me, me. How is it possible that your cell-mate, Babble on and on and on Sista, has an incredible 150000 posts since joining in 2005? That's an amazing average of almost 6 posts an hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! BTW, she seems to be one of the less insane inmates in your asylum

When does she even have time to wipe her azz?

Considering that we have Megimoo, I'm not sure we're in a position to criticize. :rolleyes:

NJCardFan
12-18-2009, 11:42 AM

Bring it on.

I tried. I joined and my membership lasted all of a few hours. I didn't start fights or posts in the inane way you did here. I was my usual respectful self who comes armed with facts and my copy of the Constitution. You're fellow DUers were less than cordial to say the least. I can say with all honesty that liberals are by far the most vile, hypocritical people walking God's earth. You claim to be open minded and accuse conservatives of lacking such but I've never spoken to a liberal who had an open mind when it comes to subjects like abortion, religion, capitalism(with the delicious irony of people arguing the evils of capitalism while typing away at their corporate manufactured computers while sipping a macchiato from Starbucks), the Constitutionality of the function of the Federal government, as well as a host of other subjects. Then you come in here and your introduction start the childish name calling. There is a quote from the Bible where Jesus says, "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" When you DUers decide to grow up and act like adults, then you can come here and lecture us on etiquette.

NJCardFan
12-18-2009, 11:44 AM
Considering that we have Megimoo, I'm not sure we're in a position to criticize. :rolleyes:

Beat me too it.

PoliCon
12-18-2009, 02:13 PM

yea but does she read em before she posts? ;)

NJCardFan
12-19-2009, 12:16 AM
You're missing the point I am raising. I've seen tons of people that because the bill of right doesn't specifically list something as a right, it can't be. The 9th Amendment says otherwise.
C'mon DJ, it doesn't say specifically that the government can't deport you at their leisure either. In other words, citizen or not, using your argument, you don't have the right to live here. It's a straw man and you know it. Anyhoo, it may not specifically say that healthcare is a right but it does say that no person "be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation." I equate healthcare in this because in order for you to believe healthcare is a right you must believe you have the right to someone elses property and in this case the education and skills of the healthcare provider. You wanted specifics, this is as close as you're going to get.

AmPat
01-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Take a look at Single-Payer systems in the "civilized" world. Ask my Father's Canadien Girlfriend why she was so excited to finally land a job that provided private insurance. Or ask some of our British members here what they think of their system.

Us "Republicans" (I'm an independant by the way), want reform. Just in a differant way. Take a look at how Texas enacted Tort Reform and the changes it brought. Health Insurance costs dropped 40%. 30,000 new jobs were created within the state. Yet there isn't a single mention of tort reform in the current bill, despite that we have proven methods of it working here in the US, while ever attempt at state enacting Single Payer has failed, like Hawaii.

Tell me, how is Tort Reform a bad thing?

We have examples of private retirement working for the now MILLIONAIRES who opted out of the Social Sucker Insurance.

We stand to draw zero benefits from this bankrupt behemoth (SSI) while having no say in whether we want it or not. We pay every pay check for a benefit that we likely won't receive. It is NOT an entitlement, it was suppose to be an investment ensuring that all received some sort of retirement. That is why it was MANDATORY. Now we see that mandatory involvement is netting us precisely nothing in return while Galveston(?) opt outs retired to leisure.

Mandatory insurance will run the exact course that SSI went. We, as in our government, are too stupid to see this. Did I mention that "Our government" is a synonym for LIBERAL/ DIMWITocRAT?

Eagle
01-03-2010, 05:50 PM

Why are you such an ignorant ahole?

AmPat
01-03-2010, 07:36 PM

Will you pull your empty head out of your anus and answer the questions posed to you?:rolleyes: