PDA

View Full Version : What up CU jerks?

LoZoccolo
12-17-2009, 12:06 AM
LoZoccolo checking in.

Who loves me?

djones520
12-17-2009, 12:12 AM
Tell me, when you walk into a strangers house, do you introduce yourself by pissing on their carpet?

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 12:13 AM
LoZoccolo checking in.

Who loves me?

Bama, he loves you.

FlaGator
12-17-2009, 12:13 AM
Tell me, when you walk into a strangers house, do you introduce yourself by pissing on their carpet?

That's what DUers do.

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 12:14 AM

I think he is more the type that would latch on and try to hump your leg!

Speedy
12-17-2009, 12:22 AM
LoZoccolo checking in.

Who loves me?

DU? They are the open and tolerant ones, right?

LoZoccolo
12-17-2009, 12:24 AM
DU? They are the open and tolerant ones, right?

Yes we are. Do you appreciate & respect the gay lifestyle or people of different religions?

djones520
12-17-2009, 12:26 AM
Yes we are. Do you appreciate & respect the gay lifestyle or people of different religions?

Well, I don't exactly appreciate or respect it, but I do accept it. Much more then you seem to accept a much larger percentage of this countries population.

Speedy
12-17-2009, 12:35 AM

I am tolerant of gays. Don't judge 'em. Don't care what they do. Don't think that they should be granted special rights so they can marry.

Other religions, I am open to them but I do not think that religion should come before loyalty to America. The problem I have with Islam is that they expect non Muslims to bow and make concessions. I think that they have every right to practice their religion but if I have a company and issue uniforms, I should not have to hire them if they do not want to wear the uniform.

asdf2231
12-17-2009, 08:54 AM

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg267/goatlady1/Stuff/look_at_my_fuckin_balls.jpg

expat-pattaya
12-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Classy intro. This one won't last. Thinks he is going to set us all straight. Of course he is operating on the delusional DU vision of what a conservative is.

obx
12-17-2009, 09:12 AM
My mother said not to make fun of people like that.
________
FREE AMATURE XXX (http://www.fucktube.com/)

marv
12-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Are you tolerant of us Conservatives, and appreciate our political viewpoint?

Zathras
12-17-2009, 07:42 PM

So I can go to the DUmp and post as a conservative Christian? If you say yes, it's a damned lie. The DUmmys, which you are part of, are some of the most intolerant and hate filled human beings on the face of the planet.

Beefeater
12-18-2009, 02:41 AM
Loco, what's with the lame Lieberman poll at the DUmp tonight? Is this an example of your exemplary intellect? *SMH*
MY GOD! Don’t you ever have a COGENT, SEMI-INTELLIGENT thought in that SPACE between your EARS where your BRAIN was supposed to be INSTALLED? WHY is it all YOU CAN DO is come here with your KNUCKLE DRAGGING, JUVENILE INSULTS? Did you JUST come here to show how STUPID you really are?

BTW, go watch your vote count. 4 of my moles are going to vote "no" in real quick succession!

Sonnabend
12-18-2009, 02:50 AM
Everyone wave to Satanica....

NJCardFan
12-18-2009, 08:38 AM
So I can go to the DUmp and post as a conservative Christian? If you say yes, it's a damned lie. The DUmmys, which you are part of, are some of the most intolerant and hate filled human beings on the face of the planet.

I did and my membership lasted mere hours. All I did was offer counterpoints. You know, try to have a civilized debate. To say I and my views were met with vitriol would be an understatement. The funny thing with this troll is that they are now going to cut and paste, much like we do, this thread even though their sole purpose was to stir the shit storm.

Rebel Yell
12-18-2009, 08:46 AM
I knew this would come in handy somewhere else. Everybody say hi to LoZoccolo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu2OrrJIDLk&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu2OrrJIDLk&feature=related)

Sonnabend
12-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Rebel, WTF?????????????? :eek::eek:

The video is displayed twice

Rebel Yell
12-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Rebel, WTF?????????????? :eek::eek:

The video is displayed twice

I don't know what happened. i tried to post the video, and it showed up like that.

expat-pattaya
12-18-2009, 11:19 AM
So is the moron gone now? Of course this thread proves one thing. Well two actually.

1) LoCozo whatever is an asshole

2) This board at least has the courage to allow outside opinions to be posted,

Even if they are from assholes. :rolleyes:

NJCardFan
12-18-2009, 11:24 AM
I don't know what happened. i tried to post the video, and it showed up like that.
That is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. Not knocking the guy for the way he was born but damn. Someone's momma dabbled in something she shouldn't have been dabbling in while pregnant.

johvale
12-18-2009, 03:47 PM
even dickheads can have an opinion... Isn't this country great?

BadCat
12-18-2009, 04:04 PM
even dickheads can have an opinion... Isn't this country great?

It used to be.
Not so much anymore.

megimoo
12-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Introducing The Hardline According To LoZoccolo

Our Boy Muy Loco Is A Deep Thinker !

Democratic Underground
LoZoccolo Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Poll question: What do you think of the Snickers ad?

http://journals.democraticunderground.com/LoZoccolo/

Molon Labe
12-18-2009, 10:56 PM
LoZoccolo checking in.

Who loves me?

Only a mother's love.

Swampfox
12-21-2009, 06:43 AM

Yes.

Do you appreciate and respect the Tea Party movement?