PDA

View Full Version : How Serious of a Problem Do You think Global Warming Is?

megimoo
12-17-2009, 05:23 PM
TAKE THIS POLL: How Serious of a Problem Do You think Global Warming Is?

http://www.ksat.com/index.html ^

This poll is KSAT 12's, one of the main TV stations in San Antonio. By the way, the weather man of this TV station is a big time global warming lunatic and a follower of algore.

It'd be great to watch this guy lose it after seeing the results of this poll. To access this poll:

Scroll down the homepage of KSAT and the poll is on the lower right
How serious of a problem do you think global warming is?
Choice Votes Percentage of 1428 Votes
Very serious 162 11%
Somewhat serious 60 4%
Not very serious 205 14%
I don't believe in global 1001 70%
warming
Thanks for voting.
http://cf.ksat.com/ant/sh/con_surveycontest_display/displaySurveyResults.cfm?contentid=21992732&sitekey=ANT&questionum=1&answer1=4

expat-pattaya
12-17-2009, 07:03 PM
A stupid poll. Obviously it would infer if one thought it was serious then one would endorse the Copenhagen scam as the solution. It is possible to think it is serious, and not believe that it is man caused or can be resolved letting Gore get richer playing with "carbon credits".

I wonder what the opinion of the majority of regular posters on this board is.

I'll start off:

I think it is potentially serious. But, we don't KNOW.

I also do not think we can regulate ridiculous standards if humans are part of the cause and stop it. If it is a problem we are already past the point of no return. And destroying the worlds economy because it MIGHt be serious is asinine.

I think the answer (if one is needed or if in fact mankind has any ability to effect change) is to continue to develop new and better technologies. Going backward won't work.

Eagle
12-17-2009, 07:47 PM
If global warming were true I would welcome it. What the xx!@&*x (heck) do they want, another ice age which would be more devastating to human and other life or a soothing warm trend? Gimme some heat; too bad it's not happening.

lacarnut
12-17-2009, 08:37 PM
If global warming were true I would welcome it. What the xx!@&*x (heck) do they want, another ice age which would be more devastating to human and other life or a soothing warm trend? Gimme some heat; too bad it's not happening.

I am ready to move further south; it's too damn cold here. Climate change is real; global warming is a farce, and will wind up screwing taxpayers.

Speedy
12-17-2009, 08:45 PM
I think that it is cyclical and nothing more can be done about it than keeping the sun from rising tommorow. So in my view, any worrying about it, any legislation regulating it and any taxes to try to stop it are a waste so why even try?

Rockntractor
12-17-2009, 09:06 PM
I think the scam is extremely serious.