PDA

View Full Version : Finally Friday - Pre-Santa Edition.

Gingersnap
12-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Whew! This was a looong week. This will be the last quiet Friday night for a while.

So, dish! What are you doing, eating, drinking, wearing, expecting or avoiding tonight? :D

Shannon
12-18-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm trying not to think about how fat I am after eating stupid holiday m&m's for the last few days. I am weak and I hate myself for it. :mad:

Bubba Dawg
12-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Trying to watch a movie. The power has blipped a couple of times.

2 inches of snow about 12 miles north of us. Rain, and close to freezing rain, here.

It may be a rough night. We'll see.

Oh, the Movie is Star Trek Rebooted. Nice.

Bubba Dawg
12-18-2009, 08:28 PM
I'm trying not to think about how fat I am after eating stupid holiday m&m's for the last few days. I am weak and I hate myself for it. :mad:

Plain or Peanut?

Shannon
12-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Plain or Peanut?

Both. *sobs*

Bubba Dawg
12-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Both. *sobs*

:eek:

Wait....the one with peanuts.....that's practically...... health food........:)

Gingersnap
12-18-2009, 08:32 PM

Luckily, New Year's is always the perfect time to adopt a penitential diet/exercise regime. My pre-game plan is still paying off although I'll be joining you on January 1st. :)

Bubba Dawg
12-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Luckily, New Year's is always the perfect time to adopt a penitential diet/exercise regime. My pre-game plan is still paying off although I'll be joining you on January 1st. :)

Exercise....don't you have to go....outside....to do that....?????

She won't like that....

Shannon
12-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Exercise....don't you have to go....outside....to do that....?????

She won't like that....

Going outside at night is fine...

Shannon
12-18-2009, 08:37 PM

I'm never eating again. The scale is taunting me, daring me to step on.:(

Gingersnap
12-18-2009, 08:38 PM

I thought vampires were naturally thin. :confused:

*runs like the wind*

Bubba Dawg
12-18-2009, 08:38 PM

Oh....well....yeah...

....but there's the whole moving around and sweating thing.....

Gingersnap
12-18-2009, 09:42 PM
Mr. Snaps is now shocked and outraged: his frozen pizza came in a real-sized box but was essentially a slightly larger "personal-sized" pizza!

No good will come of this revelation. I expect he'll want me to make homemade "frozen pizza" for him in the future. :(

linda22003
12-18-2009, 10:13 PM
We're tucked in at home watching the snow come down. Latest forecast is for as much as 14", which the DC area neither understands nor deals with well.

Gingersnap
12-18-2009, 10:24 PM
We're tucked in at home watching the snow come down. Latest forecast is for as much as 14", which the DC area neither understands nor deals with well.

I looked at your 'cast before I left work today. You guys are just screwed.

RobJohnson
12-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Both. *sobs*

:D

We both know you still look great, so don't be so hard on yourself.

linda22003
12-19-2009, 10:12 AM
I looked at your 'cast before I left work today. You guys are just screwed.

Now they're saying blizzard conditions. "But since we've no place to go...." :) We went to the store last night and stocked up on lobster, crab, scallops.... it would be a seafood lasagne if I'd bought ricotta. As it is, it looks like it will be a seafood pie. Or two of 'em.

RobJohnson
12-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Now they're saying blizzard conditions. "But since we've no place to go...." :) We went to the store last night and stocked up on lobster, crab, scallops.... it would be a seafood lasagne if I'd bought ricotta. As it is, it looks like it will be a seafood pie. Or two of 'em.

I seen a reporter on TV saying it's a five loaf (of bread) storm!

Good luck, hope all is ok.