PDA

View Full Version : Landrieu Closes Office:Constituents Turned Away at the Door,Only Busy Signals

megimoo
12-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Senator Landrieu Closes Office:Constituents Turned Away at the Door,Only Busy Signals

"I think it's starting.The people are very angry with the Government and it all depends on what the government does next !"

"Senator Mary Landrieu's Baton Rouge office guarded by Federal Marshals and "Closed for the Holidays."

Tony Perkins Calls Closure the "Height of Arrogance" Baton Rouge, LA - This afternoon, Family Research Council President Tony Perkins attempted to deliver a letter to Senator Mary Landrieu's Baton Rouge office only to be told by a federal marshal that her offices were "closed for the holidays."

Over 150 concerned citizens joined Perkins at a rally in front of Senator Landrieu's office to urge the Senator to oppose the..

Comments:
She opens the door, she gets dragged out and thrown into some kind of humilating and awkward display.Say like an iron cage suspended over the street.
Which probably beats being tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.
What a wonderful woman of the people. I guess she is at home counting her winnings. She knew she was dead meat anyway, now she has a nice golden parachute to land with. I wonder how much money she gets to pocket? Maybe President Palinís AG can investigate and find out for us? Sleep tight Senator for tomorrow you will reap the whirlwind, SKANK.
landrieu is a whore. thatís it in a nutshell. and she knows she is. her senate.gov site is shut down, her offices are shut down..p.o.s whore.
Has Governor Jindal ever spoken out on this? The Nebraska governor did. Canít see how Jindal can be helped by this politically.

Speedy
12-22-2009, 07:27 PM
Has Governor Jindal ever spoken out on this? The Nebraska governor did. Can’t see how Jindal can be helped by this politically.

I think that Governor Jindal should take every cent of that money and spend it on Conservative and Right leaning causes.

megimoo
12-22-2009, 07:31 PM
I think that Governor Jindal should take every cent of that money and spend it on Conservative and Right leaning causes.

Now they will all be calling for Federal Marshals to protect them .If O_Bummer Isn't careful this will spread like the tea party's .

Speedy
12-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Now they will all be calling for Federal Marshals to protect them .If O_Bummer Isn't careful this will spread like the tea party's .

I really do not want any protests or anything to happen right now. They would get ugly believe me. The peaceful protests accomplished nothing and people are really pissed off right now. A cooling off period is what is required now. Should SEIU or ACORN or Black Panthers show up, peaceful protests would become a riot. And the worst part is that I am stuck in West Texas and they would happen without me.

lacarnut
12-22-2009, 07:45 PM
Jindal is like most Repub politicians; they do not want to rock the boat. Plus, he is not going to give those millions back to the government. You can bet your sweet ass on that.

I tried several times to contact Landrieu by phone and with letters. Only got her voice mail; I got a form letter back with the standard mumble jumble that politicians are famous for. She was just elected; so she has 5 years left on her term. I guarantee you that there are some pissed off people in Louisiana that are going to get in her face when she goes out in public. I would like to see that. She held no town hall meeting in Baton Rouge and I don't think she held any New Orleans. I would have driven down there for sure.

AmPat
12-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Come on guys. Don't you realize this is part of the "Fancy Nancy openess in Gov't" we hear her carp about.

Mary just needs to collect her thoughts to explain to her constituents why she can spread her legs for pay yet it would land one of the common folks in jail.

By the way Mary, a high priced Call Girl is merely a euphemism for WHORE!

PoliCon
12-22-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm waiting for my official rejection notices from my senators. I've requested sit downs with both of them. Calls and writing is no longer working. Both of my senators are going to vote for the health care bill in spite of the majority of their constituents being against it. They forget who they work for. :mad: It's time to end the political class once and for all and if they will not go willingly - kicking and screaming works for me.