PDA

View Full Version : Dog Christmas.

Gingersnap
12-23-2009, 12:30 AM
Okay - what are in your Dog Stockings? I know you have them. Cats are included (reluctantly). Steak is on the Santa menu for pups. Raw carp for the cat.

lurkalot
12-23-2009, 12:36 AM
Think I'll give the dog a pair of my shoes she has been checking out and taste testing lately....:mad:

Rockntractor
12-23-2009, 12:41 AM
I bought punky a new collar and a 20 pound bag of extra large dog biscuits for the rest
Also a friend brought over 50 pounds of ground deer from last year that I'll cook for them with rice.

linda22003
12-23-2009, 08:35 AM
Okay - what are in your Dog Stockings? I know you have them. Cats are included (reluctantly).

Why reluctantly? Cats are the PERFECT thing to put in a Dog Stocking! :D
Our neighbors' border collie is getting peanut butter dog biscuit treats from us.

Gingersnap
12-23-2009, 09:30 AM
Why reluctantly? Cats are the PERFECT thing to put in a Dog Stocking! :D
Our neighbors' border collie is getting peanut butter dog biscuit treats from us.

LOL! My dogs already have a personal cat. :D

Rebel Yell
12-23-2009, 10:07 AM
Squeaky toys, rawhides, and dog candy.

Our three each have their own stocking with their picture on it. They actually act like they know which one is theirs. They nearly always sniff around the one their picture on it.

BadCat
12-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Dogs get a big bag of pig ears, chewies, biscuits, new balls and fetch things
Cats get a big jar of catnip, smelly tuna treats, new balls and jangly things.
Birds get treat blocks and new toys
Horse is getting a new ball. She pitched hers into another stall and the horse that lives there has claimed it.

NJCardFan
12-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Rocky got a new bed with his name on it and a new nylabone and some cookies. Toby got cookies and some new toys including a flying monkey toy(anyone with a small dog must get this) and a new sweater. The cats are getting toys and cookies, however, they'd rather have twist ties to play with.