PDA

View Full Version : "With Taxes Set To Skyrocket, Obama Doesn't Intend to Run for Reelection"

megimoo
12-23-2009, 10:32 AM
With Taxes Set To Skyrocket, Obama Must Not Even Intend to Run for Reelection

By the time 2012 rolls around, the Obamacare taxes are going to be grinding on people so badly that there will be a revolt at the ballot box. The only possible explanation for this is that Obama knows he can't run for a second term anyway, because of the birth certificate issue, and is merely trying to do as much damage as he can as quickly as possible.

Can anyone think of any other explanation?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2413688/posts

Comments:
the elections will be rigged, the fix is in

these people act like they have no worries about reeelection
Anyone who understands what Acorn is all about and understands the relationship between Acorn and Obummer, the Marxist now posing as a Fascist, will easily conclude that there is an excellent chance that he will steal the election.

Unless we can install a conservative congress in 2010, the election of 2012 will look like that of a banana republic.
All he has to do is create a national emergency, declare martial law and suspend the Constitution.

Nothing to see here, move along!

Gunner
BINGO GIVE THAT MAN A CIGAR !!!
He may plan to steal the election.

I think that's a given.
Dick Morris has been saying this.

Obama won't care if he is a 1-termer if it means ramming his agenda down America's throat.
Maybe he views himself as the sacrificial lamb, which is why he's ramming so much of his agenda down our throats so quickly. Get as much in place as fast as you can, entangle it with so much bureaucracy that it would take an act of God to undo and accept the consequences.

He probably realizes that he'll be gone in 2012, but he's betting that his agenda will live on as a new and permanent part of the federal government for many decades to come. This is why he must be stopped - NOW.
With taxes set to skyrocket, Obama must not even intend to run for reelection

If he "runs", he most likely has plans to steal the election, but I honestly think he plans to do something where he can set himself up as dictator
I suggested this on another thread yesterday and many posters (politely) disagreed:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2412931/replies?c=9

I then replied using some of the same points you made:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2412931/posts?page=212#212

lacarnut
12-23-2009, 12:42 PM
I would bet my bottom dollar he will run in 012 even if the economony is still in the dumps, taxes are up and we are viewed as a Banana Republic. Obama sees himself as God's gift to the world and his narcissistic personalty could not fathom that the masses would reject him on election day.