PDA

View Full Version : Celebutard Jolie: Fidelity Not Important.

Gingersnap
12-23-2009, 01:46 PM
Angelina Jolie: Fidelity's not important

Wed, 23 Dec 2009 9:32p.m.
Angelina Jolie doesn't believe fidelity is essential in a relationship.

The Hollywood actress – who raises six children with her long-term partner Brad Pitt – believes open romances can work just as well as monogamous relationships, if both partners agree to it.

She told Das Neue magazine: "I doubt that fidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship. It’s worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards.

“Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other.”

The 34-year-old screen beauty – who famously met and fell in love with Brad on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith in 2005, while he was still married to Jennifer Aniston – also revealed the pair have a fiery relationship.

She said: "The sparks fly at home if the nice Brad fails to see that he’s wrong and reacts in a defiant way. Then I can get so angry that I tear his shirt."

BANG Showbiz

She always did have that dominatrix-thing going on.

3 News (http://www.3news.co.nz/Angeline-Jolie-Fidelitys-not-important/tabid/209/articleID/135281/Default.aspx)

Hawkgirl
12-23-2009, 05:54 PM
I think Will Smith and Jada Pinkett live the same way....in an open relationship. Me? I couldn't do it.

Gingersnap
12-23-2009, 07:37 PM
I think Will Smith and Jada Pinkett live the same way....in an open relationship. Me? I couldn't do it.

They're like Scientologists, though. Who knows how those people live?

SaintLouieWoman
12-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Translated: he's probably cheating on her like crazy and she's ignoring it. I guess it works for them, wouldn't for me.