PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Eve (Day)!

Gingersnap
12-24-2009, 03:49 PM
Since we don't seem to have a Day Thread today, this can stand in until something better comes along. It's finally clear, very cold, and extremely white out here in Colorado.

On behalf of all the Admins and Mods here at CU, I'd like to wish everybody a very merry Christmas. You guys are great and I can't think of a nicer bunch of people to yak with (this includes you too wilbur - I know you're out there). :D

TOTD: Open Skate.

BadCat
12-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Same to you, toots.

Broken into the Aquavit yet?

Gingersnap
12-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Same to you, toots.

Broken into the Aquavit yet?

Lord, no! I'm still cooking and stuff. The bottles are on the bar, though. :D

Teetop
12-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Between yesterday and today's snowfall, we had about 12 inches of snow. Now, with winds of 29 to 40 mph, we have five to six foot snowdrifts. Temp. is around 30 degrees. We are thankful for the moisture though!

Well, thank you, Ginger.

I would also like to extend Merry Christmas and Holiday best wishes to all here at C.U., even the moonbats and mentally deranged as well. :D

May everyone's holiday be joyous and a safe one.

Rockntractor
12-24-2009, 04:33 PM
We have wind gusts up to 30 mph with ice pellets that feel like little bullets when they hit you. I went out to the smoke house and brought in a whole beef sirloin thats been cured for a month and smoked for three days. I'm running it through the slicer and putting it in the dehydrator for premium jerky.

Shannon
12-24-2009, 06:59 PM
My bathroom remodeling project is turning into a nightmare. I'm considering just closing the door forever and forgetting about it. I mean, I suppose I don't really need a master bathroom.:(

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas.

Rockntractor
12-24-2009, 07:03 PM
My bathroom remodeling project is turning into a nightmare. I'm considering just closing the door forever and forgetting about it. I mean, I suppose I don't really need a master bathroom.:(

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas.

If you don't have a bathroom you will really be full of it!

Lanie
12-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Merry Christmas to everybody here, and a Happy New Year. I sincerely hope it's a good one. :)

linda22003
12-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Merry Christmas. On top of two George Dickels and half a bottle of Chardonnary... life is good.

Rockntractor
12-24-2009, 09:16 PM
We have over a foot of snow already and it's still coming down! We will be staying home tomorrow by the looks of things.

lacarnut
12-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Merry Christmas and God bless everyone on this special day.

Big Guy
12-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

40 MPH winds here, we lost power for about 2 hours, all is good.:D

SarasotaRepub
12-24-2009, 11:05 PM
Merry Christmas to all the members here on ConservativeUnderground.com :)

You are all lucky you are here in the USA and not in some Crapastan country!

That is all. ;)

RobJohnson
12-25-2009, 03:32 AM
We have over a foot of snow already and it's still coming down! We will be staying home tomorrow by the looks of things.

I wore shorts most of the day. :D

hampshirebrit
12-25-2009, 04:51 AM
Merry Christmas to all the members here on ConservativeUnderground.com :)

You are all lucky you are here in the USA and not in some Crapastan country!

That is all. ;)

(coughs in a meaningful manner)
Merry Christmas, CU. :D