PDA

View Full Version : Feliz Navidad

lurkalot
12-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Took Lilly to work. She came running up to me in the hall to tell me that there was a REAL BIRD in the Christmas tree in our foyer. I went over, sure enough, a little brown sparrow had flown in and was perched on a branch. When I picked him up he refused to fly away outside and I couldn't sit him in the snowbank for the feral cats to eat. So I took Lilly to the local thrift store run by the no kill shelter to get a bird cage. Hour later I walked out with a birdcage and a yellow cat named Ozzy Two.:p

I told my secretary to NOT let me out in public when I am wearing the word SUCKER across my forehead. :mad:

Feliz Navidad from June, Lilly, Bingo Bunny Bunny, Goldie Goldfish, Annie Dog, Ozzy Cat and Pretty Candy Cane the bird.
:D

megimoo
12-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Took Lilly to work. She came running up to me in the hall to tell me that there was a REAL BIRD in the Christmas tree in our foyer. I went over, sure enough, a little brown sparrow had flown in and was perched on a branch. When I picked him up he refused to fly away outside and I couldn't sit him in the snowbank for the feral cats to eat. So I took Lilly to the local thrift store run by the no kill shelter to get a bird cage. Hour later I walked out with a birdcage and a yellow cat named Ozzy Two.:p

I told my secretary to NOT let me out in public when I am wearing the word SUCKER across my forehead. :mad:

Feliz Navidad from June, Lilly, Bingo Bunny Bunny, Goldie Goldfish, Annie Dog, Ozzy Cat and Pretty Candy Cane the bird.
:DMerry Christmas to the St Francis of the Nevada Mountains !

Rockntractor
12-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Merry Christmas Lurky!:D

SarasotaRepub
12-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Fantastic report Lurky. :D

Merry Christmas from SLW and me.

SaintLouieWoman
12-25-2009, 12:52 AM
Merry Christmas, Lurky. Look on the bright side, when my kids were growing up they connec me into a boa constrictor, African pancake tortoise and a caiman (thank God it left before it got 5 feet long and vicious). Of course, no one ever had to con me into getting dogs.

Good luck with the bird and new cat, as well as the assorted other pets. Hope you and Lilly have a beautiful Christmas.

Sonnabend
12-25-2009, 05:13 AM
I told my secretary to NOT let me out in public when I am wearing the word SUCKER across my forehead.

Do not take a child to a pet store. Didnt you get that memo?

Bubba Dawg
12-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Great Story Lurkie.

Merry Christmas. :)

PoliCon
12-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Feliz Navidad david has fleas? :confused::confused:

ralph wiggum
12-26-2009, 02:33 AM
Bumping for entertainment value. :D

And wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, even though it is over.