PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas CU

FlaGator
12-25-2009, 12:54 AM
May the peace of God that passes all understanding be a blessing to all my friends here at CU. With the birth of Christ God's love became incarnate and now may that love embrace all of you and bring to each of you all the happiness and joy you need and may it last for a life time.

God Bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
G

Rockntractor
12-25-2009, 12:56 AM
Merry Christmas Flagator!

SaintLouieWoman
12-25-2009, 01:01 AM
May the peace of God that passes all understanding be a blessing to all my friends here at CU. With the birth of Christ God's love became incarnate and now may that love embrace all of you and bring to each of you all the happiness and joy you need and may it last for a life time.

God Bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
G

Thank you for the beautiful Christmas greeting.

We had a lovely Christmas Eve at my niece's home. It's so sweet watching Christmas through the eyes of a child, particularly for one new to this country. My favorite little girl in the world went to China this August to pick up her new little sister, who's 4. It's amazing how quickly she has learned English.

You should have seen her eyes light up with the wonders of Christmas. I don't think she quite understands the religious aspect yet, but she's learned quickly about Santa.

It was so fun to see them tracking Santa's progress on their mommy's laptop. The little one waved back at the image of Santa on the computer. Her smile was a thing of wonder.

Then she danced to the little Barbie guitar that SR and I gave her. Her big sis was singing on the microphone we gave her.

We were playfully told to leave by Wu, as her mom said they had to go to sleep before Santa could come.

Merry Christmas to everyone. I know I'm still smiling, and it wasn't because of the presents received. It was just a wonderful evening, something so nice to share with SR.

SarasotaRepub
12-25-2009, 01:16 AM
Thank you for the beautiful Christmas greeting.

We had a lovely Christmas Eve at my niece's home. It's so sweet watching Christmas through the eyes of a child, particularly for one new to this country. My favorite little girl in the world went to China this August to pick up her new little sister, who's 4. It's amazing how quickly she has learned English.

You should have seen her eyes light up with the wonders of Christmas. I don't think she quite understands the religious aspect yet, but she's learned quickly about Santa.

It was so fun to see them tracking Santa's progress on their mommy's laptop. The little one waved back at the image of Santa on the computer. Her smile was a thing of wonder.

Then she danced to the little Barbie guitar that SR and I gave her. Her big sis was singing on the microphone we gave her.

We were playfully told to leave by Wu, as her mom said they had to go to sleep before Santa could come.

Merry Christmas to everyone. I know I'm still smiling, and it wasn't because of the presents received. It was just a wonderful evening, something so nice to share with SR.

No dear, I was told to leave and it wasn't playfully. She took my hand and pointed to the door. :mad::D

asdf2231
12-25-2009, 03:11 AM
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs167.snc3/19437_1235812988115_1612939906_601533_7695120_n.jp g

Finished!

Heading off to sleep. Merry Christmas all and God Bless you each and everyone. Even you Gawdless Pagan Bastids. ;)

Bright Blessings on your year to come and joy and happiness to you on the morrow.

hampshirebrit
12-25-2009, 05:43 AM
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs167.snc3/19437_1235812988115_1612939906_601533_7695120_n.jp g

Finished!

Heading off to sleep. Merry Christmas all and God Bless you each and everyone. Even you Gawdless Pagan Bastids. ;)

Bright Blessings on your year to come and joy and happiness to you on the morrow.

That'll be me.:p

Merry Christmas everybods!

RobJohnson
12-25-2009, 01:53 PM
No dear, I was told to leave and it wasn't playfully. She took my hand and pointed to the door. :mad::D

LOL!

Bubba Dawg
12-25-2009, 01:56 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone at CU.

Peace. :)

Rockntractor
12-25-2009, 02:01 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone at CU.

Peace. :)
Merry Christmas Bubba. Did you get a white Christmas.

Bubba Dawg
12-25-2009, 02:02 PM
Merry Christmas Bubba. Did you get a white Christmas.

Merry Christmas Rock.

Nope. Missed us. Cold rain but no white stuff.

How 'bout you?

Rockntractor
12-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Merry Christmas Rock.

Nope. Missed us. Cold rain but no white stuff.

How 'bout you?
We got about a foot so we are snowed in from the drifts, there were very high winds. It kind of put a hole in our plans today but it is kind of nice just to stay home!

stsinner
12-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Merry Christmas, FlaGator. That was a nice greeting.

Sonnabend
12-25-2009, 04:40 PM
'Tis Boxing Day here...pity the Concorde doesnt fly any more.,..if it was I'd have Christmas TWICE :D:D

Merry Christmas folks.