PDA

View Full Version : "Who In Hell Is This Guy In Our White House ?"

megimoo
12-25-2009, 05:18 AM
OBAMA PUTS MAO TSE-TUNG ON WHITE HOUSE CHRISTMAS TREE

Marxists Michelle and Barack Obama spread big toothy SEG's in front of their White House Christmas tree -- which Michelle decorated with images of Mao Tse-tung, plus ornaments with a notorious transvestite drag queen, and a picture of Obama on the front of Mt. Rushmore. Apparently, Obama not only gives himself a B+ for putting Americans trillions of dollars into debt, taking over banks and auto companies, giving Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac unlimited access to money to bail out their bad loans ... but gives Michelle an A+ for including a Communist butcher on the tree.

A noted expert in calculating the number of deaths caused by authoritarian regimes says the late Chinese communist leader Mao Tse-tung's policies and actions led to the deaths of nearly 77 million of his countrymen, surpassing those killed by Nazi Party founder Adolf Hitler and Soviet Premier Josef Stalin. R. J. Rummel, professor emeritus of political science and a Nobel Peace Prize finalist who has published dozens of books chronicling so-called "democide," or death by government, said the new Chinese figure – nearly double the previous estimate of about 38 million – was based on what he believes was Mao's duplicity in China's great famine of 1958 to 1961.
snip

http://newamrevolution.posterous.com/

Sonnabend
12-25-2009, 08:16 AM
I call BS.

1. That looks like a reflection.
2, I want to see proof that this poor photo is in fact that of the President's Christmas tree. There is a photo of the two of them, next to a tree
3, Who took these photos? When? How did he get these close-ups in the WH?
4. Why hasnt anyone else published these?

Meg: I used to defend you.

Man was I wrong...:rolleyes:

megimoo
12-25-2009, 09:33 AM
White House: We didn’t know Mao was on our Christmas ornaments:D:D

Why let a holiday season come between the White House and making some political statements? The White House pegged controversial designer Simon Doonan to oversee the Christmas decorations for the White House. Mr. Doonan, who is creative director of Barney’s New York has often caused a stir with his design choices.

Like his naughty yuletide window display of Margaret Thatcher as a dowdy dominatrix and Dan Quayle as a ventriloquist’s dummy. For this year’s White House, he didn’t disappoint.

These photos of ornaments on the White House Christmas tree in the Blue Room were taken just days ago. Of course, Mao has his place in the White House.

From the photo, it looks more like a Warhol print of Mao, which ain’t quite the same as pure Mao iconography but close enough, I guess. Laying aside the fact that spotting a right-wing dictator on ornaments in the Bush White House would have had Media Matters stumbling towards its fainting couch, isn’t the most likely explanation here that they really didn’t know what was on the ornaments?

Why court PR trouble with a deliberate provocation via something this trivial? More interesting to me is the fact that Doonan evidently thought this sort of thing would be welcome in a Democratic White House. What an … intriguing assumption.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUHc-hdAjLI&feature=player_embedded

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/12/22/white-house-we-didnt-know-mao-was-on-our-christmas-ornaments/

Sonnabend
12-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Then this should have been what you posted as the original article

megimoo
12-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Then this should have been what you posted as the original article

Tend to your bed pans o tyrant .BTW I didn't hear anything in the way of an apology ! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sonnabend
12-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Tend to your bed pans o tyrant

That got old when that fool CW said it.

.BTW I didn't hear anything in the way of an apology !

When hell freezes over.

stsinner
12-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Megi, it takes a man to admit when he's wrong.. You made him look pretty stupid, so he's probably smarting too badly to do the manly thing and apologize for jumping to conclusions instead of going and doing the research himself before attacking you.. Just lazy, I guess, and Sonnabend hates fools like that. I wouldn't sweat it.. He just likes to cut people down to take his mind off of his horrible existence. People like this hate themselves and for that reason the try to constantly find fault in others. Just like the Jesse Ventura thread he started-he's over there bashing me right now, but I'm not going to play into his childish and angry antics.

Sonnabend
12-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Megi, it takes a man to admit when he's wrong..

Says the Truther.

You made him look pretty stupid, so he's probably smarting too badly to do the manly thing and apologize for jumping to conclusions instead of going and doing the research himself.. Just lazy, I guess.

If megs had posted the second video as the OP, perhaps.

megimoo
12-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Megi, it takes a man to admit when he's wrong.. You made him look pretty stupid, so he's probably smarting too badly to do the manly thing and apologize for jumping to conclusions instead of going and doing the research himself before attacking you.. Just lazy, I guess, and Sonnabend hates fools like that. I wouldn't sweat it.. He just likes to cut people down to take his mind off of his horrible existence. People like this hate themselves and for that reason the try to constantly find fault in others. Just like the Jesse Ventura thread he started-he's over there bashing me right now, but I'm not going to play into his childish and angry antics.Thank you for the info.There's certainly something going on in his life these days.He has become as nasty and ornery as a wet polecat .I guess they just can't find good help these days !

Sonnabend
12-25-2009, 08:25 PM
He has become as nasty and ornery as a wet polecat .

Only when dealing with lunatic CT'ers and people who cant check what they post.

megimoo
12-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Only when dealing with lunatic CT'ers and people who cant check what they post.Now you've done it you blithering idiot .Just whom is guilty of not fact checking what has been posted.

You denounced the post as false and it turns out to be accurate and you refuse to admit it.You squirm like a worm to avoid admitting you 'went off half cocked' and even now you prove what we all have been suspecting for awhile that you are far from being a critter of any vestige of honor.

Grow up for Christs sake and start at least acting like a man .
!

Rockntractor
12-25-2009, 08:52 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/rockem-sockem-robots-game.jpg?t=1261792317

Sonnabend
12-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Lunchtime

http://www.tradebit.com/usr/xena1309/pub/9001/Christmas-feast.jpg

:D:D

Rockntractor
12-25-2009, 09:02 PM
Lunchtime

http://www.tradebit.com/usr/xena1309/pub/9001/Christmas-feast.jpg

:D:D
That looks great and you didn't invite me?

stsinner
12-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Now you've done it you blithering idiot .Just whom is guilty of not fact checking what has been posted.

You denounced the post as false and it turns out to be accurate and you refuse to admit it.You squirm like a worm to avoid admitting you 'went off half cocked' and even now you prove what we all have been suspecting for awhile that you are far from being a critter of any vestige of honor.

Grow up for Christs sake and start at least acting like a man .
!

Right on, Megimoo.. Sonnabend, you did look like an uptight asshole hell-bent on belittling someone.. You said you were wrong for defending Megimoo int he past becuase you suspected the original post was inaccurate. You do owe him a sincere apology for saying you were wrong for defending him now that the issue is been proven to be fact.. And you need anger management classes.. You don't ever contribute anything positive to the board any more, but simply attack people who don't think and believe as you do.. That's pretty short-sighted and ignorant.. Maybe you don't know it all... If you do, maybe you can't remember it all at once...

Sonnabend
12-25-2009, 10:58 PM
And you need anger management classes.I dont suffer fools gladly.

Put it this way...neither you nor megi meet certain standards.

"Whose standards", you ask?

Mine.

Sonnabend
12-25-2009, 11:07 PM
That looks great and you didn't invite me?

You pay the airfare :D

(and leave the pig behind :cool:)

Rockntractor
12-25-2009, 11:12 PM
You pay the airfare :D

(and leave the pig behind :cool:)

The goats are okay though, right?

Sonnabend
12-25-2009, 11:18 PM
The goats are okay though, right?

They better be housebroken :mad::mad:

Rockntractor
12-25-2009, 11:20 PM
They better be housebroken :mad::mad:

They will mow your lawn and eat your bushes while we visit!:D

PoliCon
12-25-2009, 11:24 PM
oy vey. It's like watching retards fight.

Rockntractor
12-25-2009, 11:26 PM
oy vey. It's like watching retards fight.

It'll be okay!

PoliCon
12-25-2009, 11:28 PM
It'll be okay!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/antiprep63077/1093192768_681retards.jpg

Big Guy
12-25-2009, 11:36 PM
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/antiprep63077/1093192768_681retards.jpg

Priceless! :D

CorwinK
12-26-2009, 08:55 AM
who feels like they've just been to Chuck E Cheese??!! :D

PoliCon
12-26-2009, 10:47 AM
who feels like they've just been to Chuck E Cheese??!! :D

I feel like I've been to the special Olympics myself. ;)

Rockntractor
12-26-2009, 10:49 AM
I feel like I've been to the special Olympics myself. ;)

Go ahead, show off your medals, you know you want too!

PoliCon
12-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Go ahead, show off your medals, you know you want too!

watching not participating. :p I couldn't POSSIBLY compete with you goatboy ;)

Rockntractor
12-26-2009, 11:05 AM
watching not participating. :p I couldn't POSSIBLY compete with you goatboy ;)

You are far to humble. Shorty!

PoliCon
12-26-2009, 11:07 AM
You are far to humble. Shorty!

I am Aren't I. :D I am very proud of my humility ;)

Rockntractor
12-26-2009, 11:11 AM
I am Aren't I. :D I am very proud of my humility ;)

:confused: