PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Hoekstra: Attempted Airline Bombing Should 'Connect the Dots' for Obama

megimoo
12-26-2009, 04:46 PM
"Al Qaeda is 'On the Move' and Beginning to Plan more Widespread Attacks on the United States."

"If I Were Planning for Al Qaeda The American Canadian Border would be the Next Entry Point."

Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R-Mich.) Friday said that the attempted bombing of a Northwest Airlines flight bound for Detroit should "connect the dots" for the Obama administration.

Hoekstra, who is the top Republican on the House Select Intelligence Committee, told the Detroit Free Press that the attacks are an indication that al Qaeda is beginning to plan more widespread attacks on the United States.

“It’s not surprising,” Hoekstra said of the attempt to blow up a Northwest airliner. “People have got to...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/73629-rep-hoekstra-attempted-airline-bombing-should-connect-the-dots-for-obama

megimoo
12-26-2009, 05:05 PM
Official: Explosive PETN Used in Attack

Highly Explosive Compound Carried on Board Northwest Flight 253 in Plastic Container, Possibly a Condom
snip
A high-ranking law enforcement official told CBS News that the suspect apparently used a syringe to inject a chemical into the powder, which was located near his groin.
snip
PETN is a highly explosive, colorless organic compound, and is related to nitroglycerin. Introduced as an explosive after World War I, PETN is "valued for its shattering force and efficiency ... and is the least stable of the common military explosives but retains its properties in storage for longer periods than nitroglycerin or cellulose nitrate (nitrocellulose)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/26/national/main6024409.shtml

lacarnut
12-26-2009, 05:05 PM
With a weakling for a President, I am afraid more attempts are on the way. Looks like his apology tour gave the terrorists encouragement. However, what did those that voted for him expect from a community organizer with zero experience.

megimoo
12-26-2009, 05:22 PM
With a weakling for a President, I am afraid more attempts are on the way. Looks like his apology tour gave the terrorists encouragement. However, what did those that voted for him expect from a community organizer with zero experience.The MSM says that he is 'Monitoring Things from Hawaii' ?He'll sit on this one just like he did with the Ft Hood terrorist attack !It can't be an Islamic terrorists attack It must be some kind of an accident !/Obummer Mode= Off

AlmostThere
12-26-2009, 05:40 PM
He started his day with a trip to the gym and this afternoon he is out golfing. God, I miss having a real president. :(

Constitutionally Speaking
12-26-2009, 06:58 PM
He started his day with a trip to the gym and this afternoon he is out golfing. God, I miss having a real president. :(

At this point I would settle for a pro-American President.

Big Guy
12-26-2009, 07:11 PM
It's going to get worse before it gets better. We will be attacked again and the lefties will blame the right.

Constitutionally Speaking
12-26-2009, 07:27 PM
It's going to get worse before it gets better. We will be attacked again and the lefties will blame the right.

My count on us being attacked is now TWO in the last couple of months - and you are correct, they ARE desperately trying to blame us.

lacarnut
12-26-2009, 09:28 PM
My count on us being attacked is now TWO in the last couple of months - and you are correct, they ARE desperately trying to blame us.

The media should ask half a brain Biden where, when and how the next attack will take place. Joe knows all; just ask him to look into his crystal ball.:eek: