PDA

View Full Version : 10 Things Husbands Should Never Do

RobJohnson
12-27-2009, 02:01 AM
Guys, we love you, we really do. But as wonderful as you are, every so often you do something that makes us want to jump out the nearest window (or push you out first). Please, please, don’t ever…

5. Brag about your driving. This is supposed to let us know that ours isn’t so great. If my husband tells me one more time that he’s been “accident-free since 1978,” I’m going to reach over, grab the wheel and make the car swerve into something, just to shut him up.

LOL :D

THE LIST (http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/10-things-husbands-should-never-do-552285/)

PoliCon
12-27-2009, 02:11 AM
LOL :D

THE LIST (http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/10-things-husbands-should-never-do-552285/)

just goes to show how evil women really are.

ElevenBravo87
12-27-2009, 03:19 AM
just goes to show how evil women really are.

Yep, anything that can bleed for seven days and not die is evil.

Sonnabend
12-27-2009, 09:24 AM
One more to add to the list.

Never tell the truth.

Wife says to husband, "my breasts sag, I put on weight, and now I have wrinkles...sweetie, tell me something good about myself

Husband says "Your eyesight is excellent"

.,,and that's when she shot him, your Honour.

:D:D

linda22003
12-27-2009, 09:32 AM
Number one is spot on. I can't count the number of times I've called some woman's house only to hear her husband say, "Oh, she's out right now and I'm here babysitting the kids." Do you guys even understand why that is such an outrageous thing to say?

Big Guy
12-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Oh, give me a break.

1. I have worked at least two jobs for the last 20 years. None of them were in an office until the last 8 years. My wife hasent worked outside the home.

2. I took care of the kids while my wife went to candle parties, etc. Spending the money I earned. I never complained.

3. I eventually learned how to cook and took over the kitchen 3 days a week.

4. I have always helped with the laundry.

5. I have NEVER had a car accident, my wife took out part of the perimeter fence on Ft. Campbell, Ky, totaled a Police car (She hit it), lost count of the mail boxes she destroyed, I can go on but whats the point.

6. My wife has NEVER mowed the lawn.

7. I help with the dishes after most meals.

8. I cut my own hair (OFF) while my wife has no problem spending over $100 for her hair cut, damn right I'm gonna say something when it isnt right.

9. I own 1 pair of shoes, and 2 pair of boots. My wife has a closet FULL of shoes. I dont complain.

10. I own 3 pair of jeans, 3 pair of slacks the rest of my clothes are work uniforms. My wife has another closet FULL of clothes and she complains that she has nothing to ware. I just smile and take her to get more clothes.

I feel soooo bad for you neglected women, us men are so ungratefull. :p

lurkalot
12-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Oh, give me a break.

1. I have worked at least two jobs for the last 20 years. None of them were in an office until the last 8 years. My wife hasent worked outside the home.

2. I took care of the kids while my wife went to candle parties, etc. Spending the money I earned. I never complained.

5. I have NEVER had a car accident, my wife took out part of the perimeter fence on Ft. Campbell, Ky, totaled a Police car (She hit it), lost count of the mail boxes she destroyed, I can go on but whats the point.

8. I cut my own hair (OFF) while my wife has no problem spending over $100 for her hair cut, damn right I'm gonna say something when it isnt right.

9. I own 1 pair of shoes, and 2 pair of boots. My wife has a closet FULL of shoes. I dont complain.

10. I own 3 pair of jeans, 3 pair of slacks the rest of my clothes are work uniforms. My wife has another closet FULL of clothes and she complains that she has nothing to ware. I just smile and take her to get more clothes.

marry me??? :p

RobJohnson
12-27-2009, 01:12 PM
Number one is spot on. I can't count the number of times I've called some woman's house only to hear her husband say, "Oh, she's out right now and I'm here babysitting the kids." Do you guys even understand why that is such an outrageous thing to say?

I agree. Unless they are step kids. :p

PoliCon
12-27-2009, 01:13 PM

Watching kids is woman's work. :p

RobJohnson
12-27-2009, 01:14 PM
10. Expect a medal for doing a little housework. Umm…it’s your house too, right? For now, we’ll give you the bronze. Maybe someday, if you work hard enough, you can pick up a gold.

:D

PoliCon
12-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Oh, give me a break.

Does she at least perform in the bedroom for you?

Big Guy
12-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Does she at least perform in the bedroom for you?

Some things shall remain private. :D

PoliCon
12-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Some things shall remain private. :D

The smile says to me that she does. Good for you. :cool:

RobJohnson
12-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Oh, give me a break.

You are a good man.

I also take it that your wife does not read Woman's Day.

Big Guy
12-27-2009, 01:29 PM
You are a good man.

I also take it that your wife does not read Woman's Day.

Behind every good man is a GREAT woman.

She likes Family Circle.

PoliCon
12-27-2009, 01:31 PM
A great woman is one that listens - doesn't bitch - supports - and goes like the energizer bunny in the bedroom.

Big Guy
12-27-2009, 01:37 PM
A great woman is one that listens - doesn't bitch - supports - and goes like the energizer bunny in the bedroom.

I agree.

Shannon
12-27-2009, 01:38 PM

Oh, FFS. :rolleyes:

BadCat
12-27-2009, 01:42 PM

Is that 4 strikes for you?

PoliCon
12-27-2009, 02:26 PM

Which part is untrue?:p