PDA

View Full Version : Dem Congresswoman Demands Terrorist Tracking System Changes

megimoo
12-29-2009, 12:56 PM
VIDEO: Dem Congresswoman Demands New 'Behavioral' Surveillance System...

"Gee Mr Wizzard Wouldn't that be Racial Profiling, Huh ?"

http://www.breitbart.tv/dem-congresswoman-demands-terrorist-tracking-system-changes/
Comments:
Sheila Jackson Lee is a strong reminder that we should have picked our own dang cotton.
Shelia Jackson Lee D TX, isn’t she the democrat pos who rudely ignored a constituent by answering her cell phone to avoid a tough question?
Sheila Jackson Lee is incapable of even picking cotton, Fried Chicken; actually, I don’t think she is capable of doing anything except running his big, noxious mouth. I wonder who votes for this pathetic hunk of humanity? I wonder if her supporters are all black.
Below copied from Boortz

Sheila Jackson Lee, the incredibly dense congresswoman from Houston, Texas, has done it again. What in the hell do they have in the water down there that would cause people to vote for this ridiculous human being anyway?

You do remember what this absurd woman did several years ago, don’t you? NASA, which happens to be headquartered in Houston, was having a press conference to discuss an unmanned vehicle that was on its way to the planet Mars. Ms. Sheila Jackson Lee astounded every third-grader in her district by asking if that Mars explorer would be able to get a picture of that American flag that the astronauts left up there. Your government schools at work, I guess.

Well .. here’s the latest from the Shame of Texas. Sheila Jackson Lee is upset with all of the white names they’re giving Hurricanes. No … I’m not kidding. I could work for weeks and not come up with anything so ridiculously stupid. She really is upset about all of those white names, and she wants some black names stuck in there. Let’s see … we could have Hurricane Lakeisha. Then there’s Hurricane Beotis. Hurricane Beotis would come by its name in an odd way. A reporter could ask a black weatherman “What is the name of that Hurricane?” The weatherman could respond “its name be Otis.”