PDA

View Full Version : The last Thursday Thead (of the year)

FlaGator
12-31-2009, 06:39 PM
It been cloudy with off an on rain. It's suppose to clear up by late Friday but then the Cold moves in...

TOTD: Do you have any New Years eve traditions that you follow? Thinks like kissing the significant other at Midnight or jingling the change in you pocket? That last was was a Filipino tradition that my ex-parents in-law followed. It was suppose to give you financial success in the coming year. Do you have any and what are they?

Rockntractor
12-31-2009, 06:40 PM
You barely got in on Thursday!

patriot45
12-31-2009, 06:43 PM
It been cloudy with off an on rain. It's suppose to clear up by late Friday but then the Cold moves in...

TOTD: Do you have any New Years eve traditions that you follow? Thinks like kissing the significant other at Midnight or jingling the change in you pocket? That last was was a Filipino tradition that my ex-parents in-law followed. It was suppose to give you financial success in the coming year. Do you have any and what are they?

Are you kidding! I don't make it till midnite on New Years anymore! I also don't leave the house iether!
But we do have a bottle of shampain in the fridge if we do make it till midnite!

JB
12-31-2009, 06:44 PM
You all dropped the ball. We could have been doing "last day" threads since Friday.

Gingersnap
12-31-2009, 06:46 PM
It's been cold here but okay. Tonight is a Blue Moon.

TOTD: we have a double bath overlooking one of the more scenic parts of the landscape. We'll drink champers and eat shrimp in the bath while admiring all the various views. ;)

No superstition stuff here, really. I cleaned the house but I had to do that since we put Christmas away. I love Southerners but I won't eat cow peas unless it's the Zombie Apocalypse.

Bubba Dawg
12-31-2009, 08:56 PM
Peas and greens and cornbread and pork and football. :):):)