PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Veritas Aequitas
01-02-2010, 01:44 AM
Hey everyone. 21/M/NY here. Hardcore conservative. Looking forward to talking with some of you. :cool:

Rockntractor
01-02-2010, 01:45 AM
Welcome truth and justice!

lurkalot
01-02-2010, 01:47 AM
Hi!
Rockn is excited because you use two of the latin words he knows...

Rockntractor
01-02-2010, 01:56 AM
Hi!
Rockn is excited because you use two of the latin words he knows...

Yeah right! Google is my friend.

hampshirebrit
01-02-2010, 04:55 AM
Welkom bij CU. :D

Tell us a bit more about yourself, start a lounge thread, kick back and relax.

bijou
01-02-2010, 05:11 AM
Welcome to CU, hope you enjoy posting here. :)

Gingersnap
01-02-2010, 11:43 AM
He's looking forward to talking with "some" of us. LOL! I like this guy already. :D

Veritas Aequitas
01-03-2010, 03:20 AM
Welkom bij CU. :D

Tell us a bit more about yourself, start a lounge thread, kick back and relax.

Alrighty. Not sure if you wanted this here or in the lounge, so I'll just post it here.

Anyways, like I said I'm a 21 year old male college student/full time worker whose working on wrapping up my B.A., then I'm planning on entering the Marine Corps. officer candidate program. I've been wanting to do this since I was about 14, however I told myself last year that if Obama got elected I would just work on a graduate degree until he got voted out. However this is becoming less of a reality due to economic reasons, and I might attend the 10 week "trial" course this summer.

Besides that tidbit of information, I really became interested in politics in early 2008 when a man named Baraq Hussein started gaining momentum during the primaries. He was black and promised change. I supported him based on those two facts for about 6 hours before I started doing research on him.

That's about it for some basic information I suppose :p

lacarnut
01-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Welcome. You might want to check into joining the reserves. The government might pay a portion of your future education cost. Just a thought.