PDA

View Full Version : Spitting on soldiers: recent anti-American demonstration in Santa Barbara

megimoo
07-28-2008, 02:11 AM
"More Of These Anti-American Swine In California !"

Good gosh, can we please rid our country of this kind of human garbage?

A friend of a friend produced this video, one of the best I’ve seen when it comes to documenting the anti-Americanism of the radical left. Complete with an upside down flag, spitting on an Iraq War veteran and calling him a rapist, it’s sure to make your blood boil.

http://wolkingsworld.com/2008/07/21/spitting-on-soldiers-recent-anti-american-demonstration-in-santa-barbara/

asdf2231
07-28-2008, 02:35 AM
California...

America's Asshole.

Complete with dingleberries.

Charming.

marinejcksn
07-28-2008, 07:03 AM
There's a difference between being against the war and being an all out a-hole. Us who serve are just doing the job we signed up to do. Contrary to Leftist belief, we aren't barbarians who mindlessly kill, rape and pillage.

Nobody hates war more then those of us who've served in it, believe me. Do the right thing people, don't make a servicemember's life more difficult then it already is when they return from war. We don't ask for your respect, admiration or praise. Just don't go out of your way to disrespect us, we're all human beings here.

Side note; anyone spits on me when I come home next year, I can highly anticipate losing my professional military bearing and knocking 'em out. Jus' sayin;)

noonwitch
07-28-2008, 08:26 AM
There's a difference between being against the war and being an all out a-hole. Us who serve are just doing the job we signed up to do. Contrary to Leftist belief, we aren't barbarians who mindlessly kill, rape and pillage.

Nobody hates war more then those of us who've served in it, believe me. Do the right thing people, don't make a servicemember's life more difficult then it already is when they return from war. We don't ask for your respect, admiration or praise. Just don't go out of your way to disrespect us, we're all human beings here.

Side note; anyone spits on me when I come home next year, I can highly anticipate losing my professional military bearing and knocking 'em out. Jus' sayin;)

That is exactly why even though I think it was wrong to invade Iraq, I never attended any peace rallies. You can never count on a large group of people to all behave appropriately.

SaintLouieWoman
07-28-2008, 08:56 AM
That is exactly why even though I think it was wrong to invade Iraq, I never attended any peace rallies. You can never count on a large group of people to all behave appropriately.

Those peace rallies aren't all that peaceful. I think it's disgraceful that they treat our veterans like that. It reminds me of the way the Vietnam vets were treated. It's just wrong.

marinejcksn
07-28-2008, 08:58 AM

It's why I always loved George Carlin, especially when he said he could handle people one, two or three at a time. It's when they form groups that things get out of hand.;)

YupItsMe
07-28-2008, 09:01 AM
"We're sorry, this video is no longer available"

You Tube protecting the left again, I see. Hide the truth.:mad::mad:

SaintLouieWoman
07-28-2008, 09:12 AM
"We're sorry, this video is no longer available"

You Tube protecting the left again, I see. Hide the truth.:mad::mad:

It's still up. I just saw it and that spitting woman is disgusting. Besides, I saw that ugly "woman" spitting on Fox News. That video won't die, I'm sure it's archived forever by Fox.

jediab
07-28-2008, 11:05 AM
It's still up. I just saw it and that spitting woman is disgusting. Besides, I saw that ugly "woman" spitting on Fox News. That video won't die, I'm sure it's archived forever by Fox.

Confirmed. The video is working. It's very sick, and does piss me off, but working.

jinxmchue
07-28-2008, 11:15 AM
If only the left-stream media would show the truth about these people.

LogansPapa
07-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Battle lines being drawn, Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.

asdf2231
07-28-2008, 11:41 AM

Why don't you go outside and play a nice game of Hide And Go Fuck Yourself, mmm'kay?

biccat
07-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Conservatives: "We support our troops and think that they deserve respect and gratitude"
Liberals: "Our troops are baby killers and rapists, spit on them when they come home and try them for war crimes!"

More moral equivalence from a left wing Obama supporter :rolleyes:

asdf2231
07-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Whats truly funny is that posting lyrics to some stupid hippy anti war song from the dinosaur days of Libtard idiocy is Slot's response to Democrat jack holes spitting on vets and effing foreigners calling a veteran a rapist.

Kudos!

Daddy would be so proud.

LogansPapa
07-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Got exactly the reaction I thought would come from the knee-jerk crowd. The point was that these supposed "protesters" are reactionary pieces of shit and abusing their freedom of speech, paid for by somebody else. But you two are too dense to grasp that. Thanks for being so predictable.:rolleyes:

asdf2231
07-28-2008, 12:14 PM
Got exactly the reaction I thought would come from the knee-jerk crowd. The point was that these supposed "protesters" are reactionary pieces of shit and abusing their freedom of speech, paid for by somebody else. But you two are too dense to grasp that. Thanks for being so predictable.:rolleyes:

No what's predictable is you being an inflammatory anal aperture.

The REASON you are trying to be an inflammatory anal aperture is pretty moot.

marinejcksn
07-29-2008, 01:26 AM
No what's predictable is you being an inflammatory anal aperture.

The REASON you are trying to be an inflammatory anal aperture is pretty moot.

You have to understand, this may sound crazy but I know exactly what logan is getting at and totally agree. To me, what I gathered from his post is the same thing I've thought for years; when you're dealing with the FAR left along with the FAR right, they're pretty much the same thing. Simpletons who overreact, but in different directions. As much as it disgusts me, I APPLAUDE the fact that those who hate us in the Military have the sacred right to display their hatred of us. Spitting in my opinion takes it too far, but using their right to free spech to bash us who serve in the Military is something I'm proud to say I serve to defend.

It hurts to hear people disgrace what friends of mine died for, that's something I know firsthand. But serving to provide that right is something I chose to do. My brothers and sisters in arms did the same. The overwhelming majority of the country loves us in the Military, even if they do hate the war. A few fringe radicals on the left or the right don't represent the majority of this great nation.

Besides....radical Lefties hate us Military men (especially Marines) cuz we show up to crash their parties, drink all their beer and take their women. :cool::D

Eyelids
07-29-2008, 03:16 AM

Are you asking a far-right extremist to grasp a song lyric? lol, a coloring book is probably as artistic as he's going to get

Its still a rotten song from an era of rotten music (save Velvet Underground and the Beatles).

LogansPapa
07-29-2008, 01:29 PM
You have to understand, this may sound crazy but I know exactly what logan is getting at and totally agree. To me, what I gathered from his post is the same thing I've thought for years; when you're dealing with the FAR left along with the FAR right, they're pretty much the same thing. Simpletons who overreact, but in different directions.

;)Another diamond tipped bullet. Thank you, Sir.

Teetop
07-30-2008, 03:39 PM
Spitter Id'd. (http://patdollard.com/2008/07/iraq-war-vet-spitter-identified-with-video/)

Her name is Anni Telfer. She is originally from Bakersfield, California, Bakersfield High School Class of 2004…her claim to fame is that she actually founded the very first chapter of the Gay-Straight Alliance Network at Bakersfield High School. Bearing that in mind, one might tend to think that she’s probably an advocate for tolerance, and no doubt, by her participation in the “Peace Protest” in Santa Barbara a week ago, a peace advocate, as well.

Molon Labe
07-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Are you asking a far-right extremist to grasp a song lyric? lol, a coloring book is probably as artistic as he's going to get

Its still a rotten song from an era of rotten music (save Velvet Underground and the Beatles).

OMG
You are actually going to suggest that older music sucks!
You like music today because those bands stood on the shoulder's of giants before them little friend.
60's influences are felt through everything including bands like the Pixies and Radioheads modern psychadelia.
You need to get a clue about your music history.
Some of us right wing extremists are smart enough to know "who brung us"

Here's your music lesson:
Research the bands Big star, Television, and The Soft Boys...get back to me when you can tell me who influenced them and why they are so important to today's music.