PDA

View Full Version : Fsc

patriot45
01-03-2010, 09:45 PM
I know it don' affect me any more, I quit again! but another government mandate is making all cigarettes, Fire Safe Cigarettes! The last pack I had was really nasty! They are made with a new ingredient, the stuff carpet glue is made from!! Its now mandated in 23 states! They took a poisonous product and added more poison to it by law!!!! Whats next!?!

I shoulda put this in End of the world!

Rockntractor
01-03-2010, 09:48 PM
I know it don' affect me any more, I quit again! but another government mandate is making all cigarettes, Fire Safe Cigarettes! The last pack I had was really nasty! They are made with a new ingredient, the stuff carpet glue is made from!! Its now mandated in 23 states! They took a poisonous product and added more poison to it by law!!!! Whats next!?!

You could put it in the end of the world or the hole in Uranus!

SarasotaRepub
01-03-2010, 09:55 PM

Who would have though our very own Jumpy was behind this!!!! Shocking!!! :eek:

Sonnabend
01-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Or an apple

http://images.clipartof.com/small/40570-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Roasted-Pink-Pig-With-An-Apple-In-Its-Mouth-Served-On-A-Platter.jpg

:D :D :D

Rockntractor
01-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Or an apple

http://images.clipartof.com/small/40570-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Roasted-Pink-Pig-With-An-Apple-In-Its-Mouth-Served-On-A-Platter.jpg

:D :D
Hey!:mad:

lacarnut
01-04-2010, 12:18 AM
I am just glad I quit when Marlboro's were $27 per carton. I hear they are 10 bucks a pack in NYC. Feel a hell of a lot better after kicking a 3 pack a day habit.

PoliCon
01-04-2010, 12:32 AM
I am just glad I quit when Marlboro's were $27 per carton. I hear they are 10 bucks a pack in NYC. Feel a hell of a lot better after kicking a 3 pack a day habit.

at the same time lefties are pushing for the legalization of pot. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
01-04-2010, 12:32 AM

I smoked 3 cartons of straight camels a week as well as cigars and a pipe. The cigarettes were 8.00 a carton when I quit. I was a friggen stove!

lacarnut
01-04-2010, 12:49 AM
at the same time lefties are pushing for the legalization of pot. :rolleyes:

Cigs bad for you; Pot okay. :mad:

It would not surprise me if CA legalized pot and put a tax on it. That should work out well with the gangs that don't pay the tax and those that do pay the tax. Plus, why would any fool pay a 30% tax when they can get it in the black market?

lacarnut
01-04-2010, 12:57 AM
I smoked 3 cartons of straight camels a week as well as cigars and a pipe. The cigarettes were 8.00 a carton when I quit. I was a friggen stove!

You musta been getum on the Injun reservation. I smoked so much, I could blow smoke rings like you have never seen. Blow a large one and a smaller one inside the big un.

Rockntractor
01-04-2010, 01:16 AM
You musta been getum on the Injun reservation. I smoked so much, I could blow smoke rings like you have never seen. Blow a large one and a smaller one inside the big un.

Oklahoma is full of injun smoke shops. I quit over 20 years ago though.