PDA

View Full Version : It's cold...lovely.

SarasotaRepub
01-03-2010, 10:06 PM
It's 9 pm here in St. Louis and it's friggen 9.5 degrees at my house.
(Make that 8.8...I like to be accurate.)

Meh, I was still running around in shorts today. I think it got up to 15 or so.

SLW still can't understand how I lived in Sarasota,FL for 10 years and can
still walk around in shorts up here in da winter. Hey...I'm from Jersey. :D

Hey Wilbur, here's ya Global Warming dipshit. :p

coach
01-03-2010, 10:38 PM
mild summer, frigid winter. I'm pumping as much CO2 out as I can, I want some damn WARM !

ralph wiggum
01-03-2010, 10:44 PM
SR, our "high" temperature yesterday was -1! :mad:

Back down to -10 tonight & the morning, no warmer weather foreseen in the 10 day forecast. :(

PoliCon
01-03-2010, 10:49 PM
It's 9 pm here in St. Louis and it's friggen 9.5 degrees at my house.
(Make that 8.8...I like to be accurate.)

Meh, I was still running around in shorts today. I think it got up to 15 or so.

SLW still can't understand how I lived in Sarasota,FL for 10 years and can
still walk around in shorts up here in da winter. Hey...I'm from Jersey. :D

Hey Wilbur, here's ya Global Warming dipshit. :p

it's 14 here with a windchill of 0.

Rockntractor
01-03-2010, 10:53 PM
I've got 23 and it's headed down to 13 tonight. by Thursday they are forecasting 2
This is Oklahoma not Minnesota dammit!:mad:

PoliCon
01-03-2010, 11:07 PM
I've got 23 and it's headed down to 13 tonight. by Thursday they are forecasting 2
This is Oklahoma not Minnesota dammit!:mad:

yea but are they calling for snow for most of the next 10 days in your forcast? hum??? :p

I told people that this was going to be a record cold winter but people just didn't want to believe. In fact I had Gore-ites tell me it was supposed to be a record WARM winter. I make a point of commenting to one teacher who told me that that was going to be the case every time I see her :cool: I know. I'm evil. :cool:

SarasotaRepub
01-03-2010, 11:12 PM
]SR, our "high" temperature yesterday was -1![/B] :mad:

Back down to -10 tonight & the morning, no warmer weather foreseen in the 10 day forecast. :(

Hmmm...Speedo weather! :D

It's 7.3 now.

Rockntractor
01-03-2010, 11:12 PM
yea but are they calling for snow for most of the next 10 days in your forcast? hum??? :p

I told people that this was going to be a record cold winter but people just didn't want to believe. In fact I had Gore-ites tell me it was supposed to be a record WARM winter. I make a point of commenting to one teacher who told me that that was going to be the case every time I see her :cool: I know. I'm evil. :cool:

It snowed again last night. This weather is unauthorized and illegal. It must stop immediately! Every one spew as much carbon into the atmosphere as you can, global climate warming change must happen!

ralph wiggum
01-03-2010, 11:15 PM
It snowed again last night. This weather is unauthorized and illegal. It must stop immediately! Every one spew as much carbon into the atmosphere as you can, global climate warming change must happen!

I just leave my car running all day long. :D

lacarnut
01-04-2010, 12:35 AM

Ask them about their fuel bill. That should make them do a slow burn. To add a little salt to wound, throw in Obummers 25% increase if cap and trade pass. That is the percentage that Aussie's are paying for that global warming/cap and trade stupidity that their government has fallen for.

SarasotaRepub
01-04-2010, 07:17 AM
Yay! 3.6 degrees. :eek: