PDA

View Full Version : Monday Thread

Rebel Yell
01-04-2010, 09:03 AM
High Today: 42 degrees.

TOTD: I'm sick. I've been sick all weekend, and I'm cold. Talk about whatever you want to.:mad:

Gingersnap
01-04-2010, 10:13 AM
It's clear but cold. It will be cold all week and super cold in the middle of the week. :(

TOTD: I don't really have a TOTD since it's not my turn but I have been on vacation for a while. Except for one day, I didn't really read the news or listen to much - it was a nice break. Do you ever go on a "news fast" to just get some rest and reset your mental baseline?

Rockntractor
01-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Colder than a well diggers ass!

TOTD: While driving? In the shower? During sex? Where and when do you do your best thinking?

linda22003
01-04-2010, 10:40 AM
TOTD: While driving? In the shower? During sex? Where and when do you do your best thinking?

Probably while driving, for me, of the choices given. Men can't possibly do their best thinking during sex, since it requires blood to be in two places at the same time.

Rockntractor
01-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Probably while driving, for me, of the choices given. Men can't possibly do their best thinking during sex, since it requires blood to be in two places at the same time.
I have to agree. if we started thinking, soon we would have nothing to work with! I do my thinking on long country roads when no one is around and I'm tired of talk radio.

Gingersnap
01-04-2010, 11:35 AM
I think a lot while driving. Enough that I've missed my exit more than once. I also spend a lot of time thinking in the garden (in the summer) or while listening to New Age-type music.

Rockntractor
01-04-2010, 11:48 AM
I think about sex while I'm driving, you get where your going a lot faster and have a feeling of satisfaction when you get there!

MountainMan
01-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Im at home, cant take my oxycodone or ibuprofen for 24 hours since my MRI is tomorrow afternoon.... Leg cramps are killing me
It is even hard to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee.

lacarnut
01-04-2010, 01:27 PM
cloudy, ugly, winter day here; high temp in 40's. I hate winter

TOTD: Driving or in the shower.

Shannon
01-04-2010, 08:38 PM
It's so cold here that I broke down and turned the heat on. I can't take this kind of coldness. I had to fight with my retarded brat this morning because he wanted to wear shorts to school.:rolleyes:

TOTD #1: I didn't listen to talk radio for two weeks leading up to Christmas because I wanted to stay in a semi good mood.

TOTD #2: I think best while walking.

Bubba Dawg
01-04-2010, 09:16 PM
I think my best thoughts while drinking scotch and smoking a cigar.

Rockntractor
01-04-2010, 09:19 PM
I think my best thoughts while drinking scotch and smoking a cigar.

And then of course there is sitting on the crapper, but you could combine all three I guess!

Shannon
01-04-2010, 09:23 PM
And then of course there is sitting on the crapper, but you could combine all three I guess!

It's such a shame you are taken. You are such a fine catch.

Bubba Dawg
01-04-2010, 09:24 PM

I won't allow fire to be anywhere in the vicinity when on on the crapper. :eek:

Bubba Dawg
01-04-2010, 09:25 PM

True. Rock's a heckuva guy.

Rockntractor
01-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Good to see yah back toots! The news blackout was not such a bad idea.