PDA

View Full Version : Lefty-psycho oberman!

patriot45
01-06-2010, 10:15 AM
He is a Neal Boortz hater! Just listen to this whacko!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVncBt_yeSA

djones520
01-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Can't see video's here at work, but doubt I'd watch it anyways. This man makes my blood pressure raise more then a 24 hour shift in MOPP 4.

Apache
01-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Olberman is a useful idiot...spewing that line...45,000 die because of no insurance. Where is this number from and why are there no facts to back it up?

Smells like the Brady Campaign's 13 "kids" a day die from handguns. When we finally got to look at the real numbers they weren't what they were reputed to be....

AmPat
01-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Open Letter to Kieth "Meltdown" Olbermann (and any like-minded Leftist-Statist-DIMWITocRAT, Liberal Progessive DUmmies lurking here).

Ok Herr Olbermann you Jackass, You stated 45,000 die each year because they have no health care. You give no evidence to back up your made-up number but you also said that if hundreds were dying daily, Blah blah, blah, we would do something about it. Well Dipstick, my quick Tennessee math tells me that would be slightly over 123 a day.

But let's go back to your ridiculous assertion of 45,000 deaths a year due to NO Health Insurance. I know that you are DUmb so I'll keep this simple. Health Insurance is NOT Health care. Health insurance saving anybody from death is like automobile insurance keeping you from having a vehicle accident.Or, lLike Travel Insurance keeping the evil VRWC hurricane Katrina away. Surely even a simpleton like you can understand that?

Now for the made up 45,000. How many of those would have died anyway, insured or not? Insurance is not the fountain of youth. It is not a magical elixer that gives one eternal life.( If it were, you morons on the left would be against it because you tell us that only the evil rich people can afford it anyway).

Here's my theory. I believe that these people died from ingesting bread., Yes, BREAD! Of those 45,00 poor doomed souls you conveniently made up, most of them ate BREAD sometime before they died. Therefore, BREAD must be the reason they died.

This is a much more logical reason than yours. Afterall, I can prove my "real " victims ate bread as a possible reaon for their demise. You on the other hand cannot prove that possessing an insurance policy will keep people alive.

PoliCon
01-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Every time I hear him open his mouth I get a little more understanding in my into why people turn to violence.

JB
01-06-2010, 07:44 PM
"This video has been removed by the user."

Can't say I'm disappointed.

patriot45
01-06-2010, 07:51 PM
"This video has been removed by the user."

Can't say I'm disappointed.

From Neal! He didn't mind it!

I'm thanking him for the publicity. I'm in the second-tier of talk show hosts. With his 392 listeners now aware of my existence it means that now I can move up to the ... well ... the second tier.

Sonnabend
01-07-2010, 06:54 AM
Or as one guy at work calls him..Queef Slobberchops