PDA

View Full Version : Cuba: Terror Sponsor

PoliCon
01-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Terrorism: Cuba has protested its place on the U.S. list of terror-prone nations slated for extra airport screening. But a look at the country's record as a state sponsor of terror proves that its placement is well-earned.

On Tuesday, Cuba blasted the U.S. for including it on a list of 14 nations whose nationals would be subject to extra-screening on inbound U.S. flights in the wake of the attempted terror attack over Detroit on Christmas Day.

"Everyone knows they are politically motivated and only designed to justify the blockade against Cuba," a Cuban foreign ministry minion protested to the Associated Press Tuesday. And columnists such as the Washington Post's Eugene Robinson echoed that, arguing Cuba didn't belong on the list because ordinary Cubans had no access to explosives and no history of radical Islam.

The arguments beg the question. No, Cuba is not a Somalia-like terrorist breeding ground. But it is a state sponsor of terrorism. It's earned that designation since 1982, providing critical support to nonstate terrorist groups. "Without state sponsors, terrorist groups would have greater difficulty obtaining the funds, weapons, materials, and secure areas they require to plan and conduct operations," the State Department Web site says.

Contrary to the Cuban official's claim, that's not based on politics, but on concrete criteria. "We think it's a well-earned designation," said State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley Wednesday.

CONTINUED (http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=517289)

AmPat
01-07-2010, 01:50 AM
Does this mean that finally there is a chance we will invade a country that has sand and WATER?:)

MountainMan
01-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Does this mean that finally there is a chance we will invade a country that has sand and WATER?:)

I have been waiting the last 18years for Fidel to die so those people can finally taste freedom, though I suspect that Raul isn't much better he doesn't have the commanding presence of his brother and I dont think would last long.

The day Fidel dies, there will be a party at my house.

AmPat
01-07-2010, 12:38 PM
I have been waiting the last 18years for Fidel to die so those people can finally taste freedom, though I suspect that Raul isn't much better he doesn't have the commanding presence of his brother and I dont think would last long.

And a simultaneous mass mourning at Michael Moron's house.

noonwitch
01-07-2010, 12:51 PM

That's pretty much how I feel about it, except for the party part. I'll have to go to yours. I'll bring a dish to pass.

Although when stupid people ask me what I think caused the Cuban revolution, I tell them it's all Fredo and Hyman Roth's fault.

PoliCon
01-07-2010, 12:53 PM
And a simultaneous mass mourning at Michael Moron's house.

And the White House as well I'm sure.

Billo_Really
01-10-2010, 07:34 AM
Terrorism: Cuba has protested its place on the U.S. list of terror-prone nations slated for extra airport screening. But a look at the country's record as a state sponsor of terror proves that its placement is well-earned.

On Tuesday, Cuba blasted the U.S. for including it on a list of 14 nations whose nationals would be subject to extra-screening on inbound U.S. flights in the wake of the attempted terror attack over Detroit on Christmas Day.

"Everyone knows they are politically motivated and only designed to justify the blockade against Cuba," a Cuban foreign ministry minion protested to the Associated Press Tuesday. And columnists such as the Washington Post's Eugene Robinson echoed that, arguing Cuba didn't belong on the list because ordinary Cubans had no access to explosives and no history of radical Islam.

The arguments beg the question. No, Cuba is not a Somalia-like terrorist breeding ground. But it is a state sponsor of terrorism. It's earned that designation since 1982, providing critical support to nonstate terrorist groups. "Without state sponsors, terrorist groups would have greater difficulty obtaining the funds, weapons, materials, and secure areas they require to plan and conduct operations," the State Department Web site says.

Contrary to the Cuban official's claim, that's not based on politics, but on concrete criteria. "We think it's a well-earned designation," said State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley Wednesday.

CONTINUED (http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=517289)Do you have any specific examples of Cuban support of terrorism? I mean, I don't particularly care for the country myself, but accusations like that should have some corroborative evidence to back it up. Got any? I'm not saying they don't, I'd just like to see some proof.

Or is it like the type of terrorism we exported to Nicaragua, or Chili, or Iraq, or Iran (in 1953), or Afghanistan, or Bosnia? Or the terrorism we support by proxy, via Israeli war crimes in Gaza? Or do they have students attending the Avenue of the America's here in the good ole US of A?

It doesn't matter if innocent people die from a car bomb or one of our 500 pounders dropped into a neighborhood from a helicopter gunship, to the people on the other end, it's pretty terrifying.

BTW, I can't wait till Castro goes, either.

megimoo
01-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Granada ?

MountainMan
01-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Do you have any specific examples of Cuban support of terrorism? I mean, I don't particularly care for the country myself, but accusations like that should have some corroborative evidence to back it up. Got any? I'm not saying they don't, I'd just like to see some proof.

Or is it like the type of terrorism we exported to Nicaragua, or Chili, or Iraq, or Iran (in 1953), or Afghanistan, or Bosnia? Or the terrorism we support by proxy, via Israeli war crimes in Gaza? Or do they have students attending the Avenue of the America's here in the good ole US of A?

It doesn't matter if innocent people die from a car bomb or one of our 500 pounders dropped into a neighborhood from a helicopter gunship, to the people on the other end, it's pretty terrifying.

Yeah moonbat, Castro wholly supports the communist terrorist Hugo Chavez.

No matter what you leftwing morons believe, we didn't support terrorism in Central America or Iraq or Iran or Afghanistan.

Why is it all you fucktards have to support dictators and communists?

AmPat
01-10-2010, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE]Or is it like the type of terrorism we exported to Nicaragua, or Chili, or Iraq, or Iran (in 1953), or Afghanistan, or Bosnia? Would you care to provide proof of these idiotic assertions?:rolleyes:

Or the terrorism we support by proxy, via Israeli war crimes in Gaza? Or do they have students attending the Avenue of the America's here in the good ole US of A?How about some examples of these completely idiotic assertions?:rolleyes:

Didn't think so, You Liberals are ALWAYS on the wrong side of history. Supporting the freeing of a population is not the same as terrorism. Grow up and think for yourself sometime. :cool:

PoliCon
01-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Do you have any specific examples of Cuban support of terrorism? I mean, I don't particularly care for the country myself, but accusations like that should have some corroborative evidence to back it up. Got any? I'm not saying they don't, I'd just like to see some proof.

Did you even bother to read the article?

PoliCon
01-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Yeah moonbat, Castro wholly supports the communist terrorist Hugo Chavez.

And FARC - and lets not forget about the crap that Castro's man Che is guilty of. . . .

PoliCon
01-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Gentlemen - can we please keep this thread on the topic if CUBA and their support of terrorsim?

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Did you even bother to read the article?Yes, I read it. It doesn't give too many details or provide any evidence that the claims made in the article, are valid. It reminds me of all the bullshit propaganda leading up to the Iraq war. Simply talking shit about another country, then expecting people to believe it at face value, doesn't cut it, with me. I want proof! A big problem in this country are dumbass American's, like those tea baggers, who don't take the time to be well informed on the issues, and consequently, do not question government policy when it comes to something as important as going to war.

The government lied about Iraq, their lying to us now about Afghanistan and this stuff about Cuba may be lies as well. It also could be true. Or a combination of both. At this point, I can't say one way or the other. I need to do a little research first before drawing any conclusions whether Cuba is some big god-damn threat. Right now, we're the only country going around attacking sovereign nations, in violation of international law. That bothers me a lot more than Cuba. So I'm certainly not going to entertain the topic of this thread as a valid one, unless someone pony's up some specific evidence, instead of that op-ed in the link.

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 01:17 AM
Yeah moonbat, Castro wholly supports the communist terrorist Hugo Chavez. And what makes Chavez a terrorist? His big mouth?

No matter what you leftwing morons believe, we didn't support terrorism in Central America or Iraq or Iran or Afghanistan.It's not a "belief", it's a fact!

Why is it all you fucktards have to support dictators and communists? Who's supporting dictators and communists?

Or is namecalling your way to avoid debating the issue?

PoliCon
01-11-2010, 01:28 AM
Yes, I read it. It doesn't give too many details or provide any evidence that the claims made in the article, are valid.

Do you deny that Castro supports FARC?

Oh and save your bullshit comments about lies for your echo-chamber. They won't fly over here.

Rockntractor
01-11-2010, 01:30 AM
And what makes Chavez a terrorist? His big mouth?

It's not a "belief", it's a fact!

Who's supporting dictators and communists?

We waited all day for this? Dam, Another low quality substandard troll. I had such high hopes for you Bingo. Such high hopes.:rolleyes:

PoliCon
01-11-2010, 01:32 AM
He's funneling money to and giving shelter to FARC. And if you don't know it already - FARC is a communist TERRORIST organization.

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 01:58 AM
]Would you care to provide proof of these idiotic assertions?:rolleyes:If you're asking for proof, how can you possibly know if the assertions are "idiotic"?
And if you already know, why are you asking me to provide proof?

How about some examples of these completely idiotic assertions?:rolleyes: I don't want to get too far off topic, but since you did ask, I feel compelled to give you an answer.

Have you ever heard of the School of the America's?
Do you know what that school teaches?
Here's a hint: It ain't sex-ed!
CIA and School of The Americas (http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/KER112A.html)

Or how about Iran/Contra (http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/walsh/chap_16.htm)?
Do you know what that was all about?
Hint: It wasn't about Pan-American basketball.

Or how about the CIA helping to overthrow the democratically elected government of Iran in 1953 (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=12371)to install the Shah, a tyrannical dictator?

I'll stop there. The only thing "idiotic", is you trying to re-write history.

Didn't think so, You Liberals are ALWAYS on the wrong side of history.Typical right-wing jingoism. A completely non-sensical statement.

Supporting the freeing of a population is not the same as terrorism.Tell that to the over 1 million dead, or 4.5 million refugee's living in tents in the middle of the desert. Not to mention it is against the law to attack a country that did not attack you first.

Grow up and think for yourself sometime. :cool: You make intolerant statements like that and expect people to believe you really care enough about others to sacrifice over 4000 countryman, 1 trillion tax payer dollars and our reputation around the world just to free a population 9000 miles away?

Now let's get back to Cuba...

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 02:00 AM
We waited all day for this? Dam, Another low quality substandard troll. I had such high hopes for you Bingo. Such high hopes.:rolleyes:Is anyone who asks questions, a "troll" in your book?

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 02:01 AM
He's funneling money to and giving shelter to FARC. And if you don't know it already - FARC is a communist TERRORIST organization.And you know this how?

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 02:05 AM
Do you deny that Castro supports FARC?

Oh and save your bullshit comments about lies for your echo-chamber. They won't fly over here.I don't know. All I'm asking for is proof that he is. I'm not going to just take your word that he does. And I'm not going to say he isn't. I could care less about Castro. What I do care about is this neocon, war-mongering rhetoric, that is turning the entire planet against us and destroying our economy and American heritage.

Sonnabend
01-11-2010, 02:54 AM
What I do care about is this neocon, war-mongering rhetoric, that is turning the entire planet against us and destroying our economy and American heritage.

Obama...a neocon...

http://smilys.net/lachende_smilies/smiley2928.gif

PoliCon
01-11-2010, 09:50 AM
And you know this how?

FARC computers that were captured by columbia - the fact that they operate with impunity out of Venezuela - the fact that he has openly stated his support.

PoliCon
01-11-2010, 09:53 AM
I don't know. All I'm asking for is proof that he is. I'm not going to just take your word that he does. And I'm not going to say he isn't. I could care less about Castro. What I do care about is this neocon, war-mongering rhetoric, that is turning the entire planet against us and destroying our economy and American heritage.

The research is out there. You just have to stop reading anti-American propaganda.

Rockntractor
01-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Is anyone who asks questions, a "troll" in your book?

A troll is not necessarily a bad thing for us. We prefer more intelligent ones for the entertainment value, on revue of last nights performance you did get better as the drugs wore off. Come back and give it another try, we need a good kicking boy!

Apache
01-11-2010, 11:13 AM
What I do care about is this neocon, war-mongering rhetoric, that is turning the entire planet against us and destroying our economy and American heritage.Translation: I don't care if it's on my knees, I like living...You sir are a Leftist coward who knows nothing about the "American heritage". The only one destroying the economy and America's standing in the world is our President...

AmPat
01-11-2010, 01:52 PM
If you're asking for proof, how can you possibly know if the assertions are "idiotic"?

They're "idiotic " because it comes from somebody who makes absurd LIBERAL statements without proof and then DEMANDS proof from us.
Yes, I have heard of the school of America. I've met some of the students and their instructors first hand. I didn't get it from some liberal think tank of website. I MET THEM. Have you? Doubt it. They would have kicked your panty- waist butt on the spot. Now give us one of your liberal assertions at a time and we'll see what happens. Bring it on lib boy.:rolleyes:

swirling_vortex
01-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Yes, I read it. It doesn't give too many details or provide any evidence that the claims made in the article, are valid. It reminds me of all the bullshit propaganda leading up to the Iraq war. Simply talking shit about another country, then expecting people to believe it at face value, doesn't cut it, with me. I want proof! A big problem in this country are dumbass American's, like those tea baggers, who don't take the time to be well informed on the issues, and consequently, do not question government policy when it comes to something as important as going to war.

The government lied about Iraq, their lying to us now about Afghanistan and this stuff about Cuba may be lies as well. It also could be true. Or a combination of both. At this point, I can't say one way or the other. I need to do a little research first before drawing any conclusions whether Cuba is some big god-damn threat. Right now, we're the only country going around attacking sovereign nations, in violation of international law. That bothers me a lot more than Cuba. So I'm certainly not going to entertain the topic of this thread as a valid one, unless someone pony's up some specific evidence, instead of that op-ed in the link.
http://www.amigospais-guaracabuya.org/oagmc205.php

Gee, I don't know, that fact that he hates the US so much he's willing to sponsor anything that goes against capitalism.

http://counterterrorismblog.org/2009/12/chavez_hosts_terrorism_interna.php

Maybe he's not looking at Islamic terrorism (although I wouldn't rule it out), but it's still terrorism regardless.

It's not a "belief", it's a fact!
Right, because we sent out to break up the organizations that were responsible for 9/11, we're somehow terrorists. :rolleyes:

Who's supporting dictators and communists?

I've found quite a bit of posts on DU that support Chavez and a lot of liberals are sympathetic to his cause of abolishing capitalism (even though his fat ass is supported by oil profits). It's the same thing with their rabid support of the terrorist Che Guevara.

http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2009/03/dummies-continue-blind-support-of-hugo.html

Billo_Really
01-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Before I begin, I want to thank you for providing citations to your claims. Which, if nothing else, shifts the burden of proof onto me to prove my objections (to your claims) have merit.

Now, my comments on your first link...
http://www.amigospais-guaracabuya.org/oagmc205.php...are as follows:

swirling_vortex link:
Although Cuba signed and ratified all 12 international counter terrorism conventions in 2001, it has remained opposed to the US-led Coalition prosecuting the war in global terrorism and has been actively critical of many associated US policies and actions. Just because someone opposes this phony GWOT, doesn’t make them a terrorist sponsor. I don’t support terrorism of any kind, by anyone, or any government and I think this war on terror is a bunch of bullshit. Terror is a tactic in war. It is not an enemy. They didn’t call WWII, “War on Blitzkreig”.

swirling_vortex link:
On repeated occasions, for example, Cuba sent agents to US missions around the world who provided false leads designed to subvert the post September 11 investigation.
If that’s true, then he’s wasting a lot of money, because we don’t need any help following false leads, we can handle that all by ourselves. Can anyone say, “Curveball?”

swirling_vortex link:
In 2002, Cuba continued to host several terrorists and US fugitives.Fugitives are not terrorists, they’re fugitives.

And as far as hosting terrorists, we’re doing the same thing. Do you know who Luis Posada Carriles (http://www.consortiumnews.com/2006/042606.html)is?

He has been tied to the bombing of a Cubana Airlines flight that killed 73 people. And we’re refusing to allow extradition to Venezuela by holding him on minor immigration charges.

swirling_vortex link:
Cuba permitted up to 20 Basque Fatherland and Liberty members to reside in Cuba and provided safeheaven and support to members of the Colombian Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia-FARC- and National Liberation Army-ELN groups.

An accused Irish Republican Army-IRA- weapons expert and longtime resident of Cuba went on trial in Colombia in 2002. He had been caught a year earlier in Colombia with two other IRA members and detained for training the FARC in advanced use of explosives. That’s not terrorism, it’s civil war in someone else’s country.

swirling_vortex link:
Some US fugitives continued to live on the island. That’s not proof of sponsoring terrorism, it could just be granting asylum. We do the same thing for Cuban’s fleeing Castro’s government. I think we even have a law that says if their feet touch US soil, they are automatically granted asylum.

swirling_vortex link:
Castro allowed the Soviet Union in 1962 to install atomic warhead missiles in Cuba. Once discovered, he tried to force the Soviet Union to launch a surprising missile attack against the United States.
Castro has been 44 years in power in Cuba. A tyrant, an oppressor, who has imprisoned over 150,000 persons and executed above 16,000.We’re no one to denounce other country’s incarcerations. We lock up more people than any nation on earth.

I read the rest of your link do not feel commercial, medical and strategic military agreements with Iran and Cuba, constitutes terrorism, either. However, if they do attack us, that is a completely different thing. Like in the case with Iran. If a country is smart enough to be able to build a nuclear weapon, they are also smart enough to know that if they use that weapon, their country will glow in the dark. I'm pretty confident we can guarantee that.

But the your link did end with something I take a lot of issue with...
swirling_vortex link:
Executive summary:
Shouldn't the Cuban government be next in line to be abolished?...which by the way, has nothing to do with Cuba, but everything to do with who we are as American’s. One of our core beliefs (or American values) is for the citizens of a nation to have the right of self-determination. Although Castro was not democratically elected, Chavez was. And we have no right whatsoever, telling other country’s who they can (and cannot have) as their leaders.

Gee, I don't know, that fact that he hates the US so much he's willing to sponsor anything that goes against capitalism.And why does he hate us? You think it might have something to do with the two failed coup attempts we helped fund t(o replace a democratically elected government that has the support of 70% of its population)?

On April 12, 2002 (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16791), a sector of the military backed by the entire big business elite and the corrupt trade union bureaucracy arrested Chavez and seized power. Immediately Ambassador Shapiro backed by the Bush White House and far right Spanish Prime Minister Aznar, congratulated the self-appointed new president Carmona – head of the business confederation Fedecameras and moved to recognize the illicit regime.We didn't count on the one million Venezuelan's taking to the streets in protest of the coup.

http://counterterrorismblog.org/2009/12/chavez_hosts_terrorism_interna.php

Maybe he's not looking at Islamic terrorism (although I wouldn't rule it out), but it's still terrorism regardless. That’s right, he’s looking at American terrorism.

Right, because we sent out to break up the organizations that were responsible for 9/11, we're somehow terrorists. :rolleyes:I didn’t say we are “terrorists” (although I personally consider all the members of the PNAC are), my point was, that we are not without sin, on the issue of terrorist acts. The official definition of terrorism is…
Terrorism:
the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ...…which means that when we attack a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, as in the case with Iraq, that’s not going after organizations responsible for 9/11.

And when we go into Afghanistan and topple the democratically elected government of that country, that did not attack us on 9/11, then your argument doesn’t hold water. I’m no fan, of the Taliban, but they did offer to turn UBL over to the US, but Bush refused to cut a deal.

I've found quite a bit of posts on DU that support Chavez and a lot of liberals are sympathetic to his cause of abolishing capitalism (even though his fat ass is supported by oil profits). It's the same thing with their rabid support of the terrorist Che Guevara. Although you’re right about his “fat ass” and “oil profit” support, not accepting capitalism (and choosing socialism) in his own country, is not a crime. It would be better for us if he did, but it’s really none of our god-damn business what he does within his own borders

http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2009/03/dummies-continue-blind-support-of-hugo.html I have no idea why you posted that link.

BadCat
01-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Now, my comments on your first link......are as follows:

From this post, you are probably the most vile communistic cock sucker to ever come in here and shit on the floor.

Why don't you move the fuck out of our country if you hate it so much?

AmPat
01-12-2010, 12:41 PM
From this post, you are probably the most vile communistic cock sucker to ever come in here and shit on the floor.

Why don't you move the fuck out of our country if you hate it so much?

I pegged him from his first post. He isn't interested in truth. He only wants to crap on the floor and leave. He will then go over to the cesspool at DU to thump his chest at his imagined "victory" over us backward knuckledraggers. He isn't worth the time. :cool:

Billo_Really
01-12-2010, 11:22 PM

Why don't you move the fuck out of our country if you hate it so much?I never said I hated this country. Why don't you move? You seem to have more in common with the folks in Weimar, than you do American's. This country doesn't need citizens who make personal attacks against people they disagree with.

It's kind of interesting, this claim about bringing freedom to Iraqi's, while takiing it away, here at home. We sacrifice over 4000 American's and $3 trillion dollars to liberate Iraqi's, but I exercise my constitutional rights to speak freely and you go off! That tells me you don't have a clue as to what American values are. But you sure are good at fascism.

Billo_Really
01-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Obama...a neocon...

http://smilys.net/lachende_smilies/smiley2928.gifNo, Obama is not a neocon. He's a neocon kiss-ass!

If I was President, Bush and Cheney would be walking around with orange jumpsuits on and getting 2 hots a day.

Billo_Really
01-12-2010, 11:29 PM
FARC computers that were captured by columbia - the fact that they operate with impunity out of Venezuela - the fact that he has openly stated his support.But that's not terrorism.

Attacks on civilian populations for political gains is terrorism.

Rockntractor
01-12-2010, 11:31 PM
But that's not terrorism.

Attacks on civilian populations for political gains is terrorism.

Did the bar let out early Bingo?

Billo_Really
01-12-2010, 11:34 PM
A troll is not necessarily a bad thing for us. We prefer more intelligent ones for the entertainment value, on revue of last nights performance you did get better as the drugs wore off. Come back and give it another try, we need a good kicking boy!Do you have anything to add to the discussion, other than juvenile ad hominum's?

Just because you disagree with what I've said, doesn't make me a troll. But people who spew vitriol instead of debating their position, are fuckin' cowards!

Billo_Really
01-12-2010, 11:36 PM
The research is out there. You just have to stop reading anti-American propaganda.You first need to prove 1) it's anti-American and 2) it's propaganda.

Simply labeling it as such, is not a valid rebuttal.

Rockntractor
01-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Do you have anything to add to the discussion, other than juvenile ad hominum's?

Just because you disagree with what I've said, doesn't make me a troll. But people who spew vitriol instead of debating their position, are fuckin' cowards!
Oh my Bingo all your here for is our entertainment! now entertain troll boy!

Billo_Really
01-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Translation: I don't care if it's on my knees, I like living...You sir are a Leftist coward who knows nothing about the "American heritage". The only one destroying the economy and America's standing in the world is our President...I know a lot about what it is to be an American. American's believe in the rule of law, not making up reason's to attack sovereign nations that have done nothing to us. Obama didn't start these bullshit, immoral and illegal wars, Bush did. Bush also took office with a budget surplus and within 4 years, turned it into an over $400 billion deficit. And it's not very American to support spending $12 billion a month on someone else's country.

patriot45
01-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Do you have anything to add to the discussion, other than juvenile ad hominum's?

But you are a troll. You are a liberal DUmmy, you spout anti American drivel and you call out everybody at once! Would you call yourself someone who wants to hang around and enjoy or just troll? Troll.

Rockntractor
01-12-2010, 11:44 PM
I know a lot about what it is to be an American. American's believe in the rule of law, not making up reason's to attack sovereign nations that have done nothing to us. Obama didn't start these bullshit, immoral and illegal wars, Bush did. Bush also took office with a budget surplus and within 4 years, turned it into an over $400 billion deficit. And it's not very American to support spending $12 billion a month on someone else's country.
Wasn't there a little incident with a couple of buildings Bingo. You really are retarded aren't you?

Billo_Really
01-12-2010, 11:45 PM
They're "idiotic " because it comes from somebody who makes absurd LIBERAL statements without proof and then DEMANDS proof from us.
Yes, I have heard of the school of America. I've met some of the students and their instructors first hand. I didn't get it from some liberal think tank of website. I MET THEM. Have you? Doubt it. They would have kicked your panty- waist butt on the spot. Now give us one of your liberal assertions at a time and we'll see what happens. Bring it on lib boy.:rolleyes:Your personal opinions of a website, is not a valid rebuttal. Just because you don't like the source, doesn't mean the assertions are false. You have to show evidence to the contrary. Simply acting like it is false, without having any logical reason to think that, is lunacy.

Rockntractor
01-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Your personal opinions of a website, is not a valid rebuttal. Just because you don't like the source, doesn't mean the assertions are false. You have to show evidence to the contrary. Simply acting like it is false, without having any logical reason to think that, is lunacy.
We decide whats valid and whats not! Your on our turf troll boy!

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Oh my Bingo all your here for is our entertainment! now entertain troll boy!Do you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus?

When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:08 AM
We decide whats valid and whats not! Your on our turf troll boy!You certainly can't debate it!

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Do you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus?

When you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

When I was a kid I used little faggots like you as battering rams to open their lockers. Little liberal coward.

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:10 AM
Wasn't there a little incident with a couple of buildings Bingo. You really are retarded aren't you?Yes there was. But Iraq and the Taliban had nothing to do with that. al Qaeda were the ones responsible, but when the Taliban offered to turn UBL over to us, Bush said no.

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:10 AM
When I was a kid I used little faggots like you as battering rams to open their lockers. Little liberal coward.You probably sit down when you pee.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:11 AM
You certainly can't debate it!

When you come up with something other than your pacifist liberal talking points I'll debate you, but your incapable of individual thought.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:12 AM
You probably sit down when you pee.

You probably can't sit down after getting your butt packed earlier!

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:16 AM
But you are a troll. You are a liberal DUmmy, you spout anti American drivel and you call out everybody at once! Would you call yourself someone who wants to hang around and enjoy or just troll? Troll.Troll's don't provide citations, links and sources explaining and corroborating the position taken on an issue. They just spew out unsubstantiated bullshit to flame others.

Trolls attack people instead of debating them. I haven't attacked anyone. I'm willing to have an intelligent debate with anyone that wants too end their little smear campaign. If not, fine. I'm not intimidated. It's kind of fun reading these emotional outbursts from people living in total fear of the world around them.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Troll's don't provide citations, links and sources explaining and corroborating the position taken on an issue. They just spew out unsubstantiated bullshit to flame others.

Trolls attack people instead of debating them. I haven't attacked anyone. I'm willing to have an intelligent debate with anyone that wants too end their little smear campaign. If not, fine. I'm not intimidated. It's kind of fun reading these emotional outbursts from people living in total fear of the world around them.

You want a cookie!
http://www.sallybernstein.com/food/columns/zonis/Best_Cookie-20.jpg

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:18 AM
You probably can't sit down after getting your butt packed earlier!So you like men's butts, don't ya?

lacarnut
01-13-2010, 12:18 AM
Do you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus?

Did your mammy drop you on your head when you were a baby? Is that why you have shit for brains? You see, two can play that game.

Like I have told other liberal dickheads, you do not get to define the debate around here. If you do not like it, hit the road You are the one that has to show proof. That's the way it works when you go on someone else's turf.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:19 AM
So you like men's butts, don't ya?

Come on Bingo your getting boring say something witty!

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:19 AM
When you come up with something other than your pacifist liberal talking points I'll debate you, but your incapable of individual thought.When you can prove they are "pacifist liberal talking points", I'll take you up on that.

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:20 AM
Come on Bingo your getting boring say something witty!You're the one who introduced men's butt's into this conversation, not me.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:21 AM
When you can prove they are "pacifist liberal talking points", I'll take you up on that.
Go through the archives and find posts from the other trolls and study them. Your a dim wit and you get boring fast!

patriot45
01-13-2010, 12:21 AM
Troll's don't provide citations, links and sources explaining and corroborating the position taken on an issue. They just spew out unsubstantiated bullshit to flame others.

You spelt two wrong.

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Did your mammy drop you on your head when you were a baby? Is that why you have shit for brains? You see, two can play that game.

Like I have told other liberal dickheads, you do not get to define the debate around here. If you do not like it, hit the road You are the one that has to show proof. That's the way it works when you go on someone else's turf.I have shown proof.

All you've shown, is namecalling and smears. We can't even start the debate until you stop with the personal attacks and pony up some evidence to dispute what I've stated.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:23 AM
You're the one who introduced men's butt's into this conversation, not me.

Your not a man you little faggot!

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:24 AM
Go through the archives and find posts from the other trolls and study them. Your a dim wit and you get boring fast!If you're too lazy to provide your own arguments, why should I?

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:25 AM
I have shown proof.

All you've shown, is namecalling and smears. We can't even start the debate until you stop with the personal attacks and pony up some evidence to dispute what I've stated.

We've heard your liberal crap for the last 7 years ago Illegal war, failed policies. By the way who started the Vietnam war libtard?

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:26 AM
You spelt two wrong.Thank you for correcting me.

It's been a long day.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:26 AM
If you're too lazy to provide your own arguments, why should I?

Because you are here for no other purpose than our entertainment now dance boy!

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:27 AM
Your not a man you little faggot!All you can talk about are men's butts and faggots.

Why am I not surprised?

Rockntractor
Thank you for correcting me.

It's been a long day.
What kind of work do you do?

Billo_Really
Because you are here for no other purpose than our entertainment now dance boy!I bet you suck dick for drug money.

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:28 AM
What kind of work do you do?Electrical engineeriing.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:29 AM
I bet you suck dick for drug money.

Naw it doesn't pay enough.

patriot45
01-13-2010, 12:30 AM
Go through the archives and find posts from the other trolls and study them. Your a dim wit and you get boring fast!

It should go back and read the "Chronicals of Eyelids" aka Blinky! Now that was a troll with elan, panache, and certifiable moonbattery!:D

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/september/blinking_eye.gif

Billo_Really
We've heard your liberal crap for the last 7 years ago Illegal war, failed policies. By the way who started the Vietnam war libtard?The French.

When do we invade Poland?

Rockntractor
Electrical engineeriing.

For a factory or do you have your own consulting firm?

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Naw it doesn't pay enough.Fair enough!

patriot45
01-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Thank you for correcting me.

It's been a long day.

But I spelt too wrong to.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:32 AM
The French.

When do we invade Poland?
Well I guess they wouldn't have needed Kennedy to send in troops would they?

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:33 AM
For a factory or do you have your own consulting firm?Do we still have factory's in the US anymore? I thought that was outsourced a few years ago. I saw this travel billboard on the net once, it said, "Come to India! Visit your old job!"

I work for a consulting firm. I'm just an indian, I'm not a chief.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:34 AM
Do we still have factory's in the US anymore? I thought that was outsourced a few years ago. I saw this travel billboard on the net once, it said, "Come to India! Visit your old job!"

I work for a consulting firm. I'm just an indian, I'm not a chief.

Are you finding enough work to keep you busy?

patriot45
01-13-2010, 12:37 AM
Are you finding enough work to keep you busy?

I bethcha O'shaunessy shows up next to bless us! :cool:

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 12:37 AM
Well I guess they wouldn't have needed Kennedy to send in troops would they?Kennedy did escalate the war. Someone on another website said if Kennedy was around to day, he'd be neocon. I don't know if that's true, but he did like the ladies.

I wonder how it must of been for him, to be in the Oval Office, looking out at the Washington monument, his dick up Marilyn Monroe's ass, his finger on the button, telling the Russian's to get the fuck out of Cuba and thinking, "Ya know, it doesn't get much better than this!"

patriot45
01-13-2010, 12:39 AM
Kennedy did escalate the war. Someone on another website said if Kennedy was around to day, he'd be neocon. I don't know if that's true, but he did like the ladies.

I wonder how it must of been for him, to be in the Oval Office, looking out at the Washington monument, his dick up Marilyn Monroe's ass, his finger on the button, telling the Russian's to get the fuck out of Cuba and thinking, "Ya know, it doesn't get much better than this!"

Why did you say his dick was up her ass? Do you have a source, a link!:rolleyes:

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:40 AM
Kennedy did escalate the war. Someone on another website said if Kennedy was around to day, he'd be neocon. I don't know if that's true, but he did like the ladies.

He was not cut from the same cloth as the democrats today. so is your deal mostly just anti war or are you in lock step with the liberals on the rest of the issues?

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Why did you say his dick was up her ass? Do you have a source, a link!:rolleyes:

:D

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:44 AM
Dang he is already gone!

patriot45
01-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Dang he is already gone!

I wasn't in the right mood for a troll tonite anyway! You got it going though! +1 for Rock!

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 12:48 AM
I wasn't in the right mood for a troll tonite anyway! You got it going though! +1 for Rock!

I feel so much better now! That is so therapeutic talking about our feelings that way!:D

patriot45
01-13-2010, 12:59 AM
I feel so much better now! That is so therapeutic talking about our feelings that way!:D

This is what you were playing with and you chased it off!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/september/lens1585273_troll2.jpg

Although a troll can be cute, an Internet "troll" is a person who delights in spreading discord on the Internet.

It (and they usually are an It) intentionally tries to start arguments and upset people by posting nasty comments, especially on sensitive subjects.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 01:03 AM
This is what you were playing with and you chased it off!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/september/lens1585273_troll2.jpg

We have to house train this one so he doesn't get banned right away!

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 06:19 AM
He was not cut from the same cloth as the democrats today. so is your deal mostly just anti war or are you in lock step with the liberals on the rest of the issues?I'm anti-war, not because I necessarily care about Iraqi's, I just don't like my tax dollars being spent on someone else's country.

As for me, I'm liberal in some areas, conservative in others. I don't believe in government handouts and I think everyone should earn their own way through life. I've been working 40 hours a week, 50 weeks a year since 1973 when I was 17 years old. My father cut my allowance out when I was 12. He told me, "You get out there and make money like the rest of us!" So I had my first job (a hey-boy on a construction site) when I was 14. I was a registered republican for 20 years and voted for Reagan (twice). I hated the Jimmy Carter Administration, but have a lot of respect for him as a man and humanitarian.

Right now, my biggest issue is with this corporate oligarchy that has stripped American's of their representation in government. Our elected leaders are more loyal to major corporations, than they are to the people that voted for them. It doesn't matter if you're a rep or a dem, both sides in Washington are nothing more than little corporate bitches!

I voted for Obama this past election, but have no intention of voting for him again. I did predict before the election, that after Obama is sworn in, it will be business as usual in Washington. And sure enough, it is. Obama's continued the policies of the former Administration and even expanded on them. So fuck him! I vote out all incumbants.

I think this country is going to be turned into a 3rd world nation if right and left American's don't do something about corporate influence in Washington. Just look at the bailout as an example of big business and big government being in bed together. They gave bailout money to the very institutions that caused the meltdown. Figure that one out.

And my take on Iran is that I think their President is a big-mouth asshole who talks a lot of shit. But if we attack them, gas prices will go up to $15/gal immediately. But that will pale in comparison to what would follow, which is all life on planet earth will end. Because if we attack Iran, that will put us in a direct military confrontation with Russia. And if we fight Russia, we'll fight China too. They have a defense pact together, so if we get one, we also get the other. And they got as many nukes as we have and they're not afraid about using them. When the Soviet Union disbanded, they still kept their army intact. But if we're attacked, we have every right to defend ourselves. And like I said before, if Iran builds a nuke and uses that nuke, their country will glow in the dark.

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Why did you say his dick was up her ass? Do you have a source, a link!:rolleyes:That was just an old Sam Kinnison routine.

Sonnabend
01-13-2010, 06:30 AM
If I was President, Bush and Cheney would be walking around with orange jumpsuits on and getting 2 hots a day.

On what charges and with what proof? :D:D

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 06:37 AM
Are you finding enough work to keep you busy?Yeah, I'm pretty busy. I've got about 3 large projects going right now and find myself working weekends and at night just so I don't get behind. Which is easy to do when your doing construction administration. When I get an RFI, I've got about 3 days to turn it around before the architect calls me and says, "The CM just called bitching about having to pay his crew for standing around doing nothing, because they're all waiting on drawings!" To architects, consultants are the bottom of the food chain. The only solace I have is the fact that this is not news. You get used to it after awhile. And I've been doing this for the last 30 years. In that entire time, I think I've only been on un-employment twice. I used go out with chicks who dig convicts and one time this guy was bitching about why he couldn't get a job after he got out of prison. He kept coming up with excuses about why he couldn't find work. I finally had to say to him, "Ya know, people who want a job, usually have one!" But that was a long time ago. If the dems don't do something about the unemployment rate, they are doomed in 2012. Because the single biggest issue for the majority of American's is not the WOT, or healthcare reform, or the two wars, it's JOBS! If you can't pay this months rent, I doubt if you're thinking about Iraq. And come election time, when you're in that voting booth, you're gonna take it out on the politician responsible for getting you laid off. American's have historically held the ones in power responsible for employment woes. Obama could win the war on terror, but if he can't get more American's back to work, it ain't gonna matter.

Sonnabend
01-13-2010, 06:40 AM
1. They're already doomed

2. On what charges and with what proof?

3. Obama is a loser who cant win at anything.

Apache
01-13-2010, 12:27 PM
I know a lot about what it is to be an American.*cough* bullshit *cough*
American's believe in the rule of law, not making up reason's to attack sovereign nations that have done nothing to us.So the deliberate hi-jacking, aiming and crashing of FOUR passanger aircraft, taking around THREE THOUSAND lives has NOTHING to do with us? What color is the sky inyour world?
Obama didn't start these bullshit, immoral and illegal wars, Bush did.Wrong again, Osama and the Taliban started the war in Afganistan not Bush, and Saddam started the Iraq war in 1992. Thank you for playing though.
Bush also took office with a budget surplus and within 4 years, turned it into an over $400 billion deficit. And the Toothfairy Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are really really real...:rolleyes:
And it's not very American to support spending $12 billion a month on someone else's country.Unless its' supporting abortions in third world nations or sending it to nations where the people who need it won't see it, RIGHT? You are a tool...

AmPat
01-13-2010, 12:33 PM
The French.

When do we invade Poland?You talking about our allies who INVITED us in and we signed an agreement with. The agreement that O Blah Blah reneged on? Those allies wouldn't give O Blah Blah a seat at the children's table at a state dinner?:rolleyes:

Apache
01-13-2010, 12:35 PM
Yes there was. But Iraq and the Taliban had nothing to do with that. al Qaeda were the ones responsible, but when the Taliban offered to turn UBL over to us, Bush said no.How old are you, 9, 10 maybe? The Iraq war was still being fought you little turd. As far as the Taliban having nothing to do with it, THEY HABORED HIM! BTW it was Clinton who turned down Osama's capture not Bush, and it was the Sudan not the Taliban that offered him up...

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 11:43 PM
How old are you, 9, 10 maybe?Why? You're not Catholic priest are you?

The Iraq war was still being fought you little turd.No it wasn't! If there's a war going on, then people are shooting at each other. Not running around the countryside in white vans with UN inspectors carrying out the mandates of 1441. And no, you can't use 678 as UN authorization to go in. 678 was about getting Iraq out of Kuwait, not the US into Iraq. But I'll give you a $1000 dollars if you can show me one UN resolution on Iraq that contained the words "regime change". Just one and I'll cut the check!

As far as the Taliban having nothing to do with it, THEY HABORED HIM!So what! You can't even prove he actually did it! The only thing we have as proof, is that video tape of him talking about the towers and some translator telling us what he's saying. So unless you speak arabic, all we have to go on, is what this translator is telling us he's saying. I personally, think he did do it and I hope he gets caught and is thrown in prison of the rest of his life.

But even still, that does not justify attacking Afghanistan. I'm no fan, of the Taliban. They are despotic, tyrannical, religous yahoo's and are a little too fanatical in combining church and state. However, there is no evidence that they were complicit in 9/11 attacks. And if they took no part in the attacks, then we cannot attack them in response. You have to attack the ones responsible for attacking us.

I'll spell it out for you, there are only 2 legal ways a country can attack another country militarily.

You are attacked by a significant force or that the threat is imminant
You receive UNSC authorizatioin to do so.
And that is codified in Article 51 of the UN Charter. And you know what skippy, we had neither! Anything short of that, is considered armed aggression. Which is what the nazis did in WWII.

BTW it was Clinton who turned down Osama's capture not Bush, and it was the Sudan not the Taliban that offered him up.Dude, your bullshit isn't even good bullshit.

Under the influence of U.S. oil companies, the administration of George W. Bush blocked U.S. secret service investigations on terrorism, while it bargained with the Taliban to turn over Osama bin Laden (http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/BOL403A.html)in exchange for political recognition and economic aid, two French intelligence analysts claim.You can't re-write history.

You can try, but that dog don't hunt.

Billo_Really
01-13-2010, 11:54 PM
You talking about our allies who INVITED us in and we signed an agreement with. The agreement that O Blah Blah reneged on? Those allies wouldn't give O Blah Blah a seat at the children's table at a state dinner?:rolleyes:Dude, you lost me!

I don't know WTF you're talking about.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty busy. I've got about 3 large projects going right now and find myself working weekends and at night just so I don't get behind. Which is easy to do when your doing construction administration. When I get an RFI, I've got about 3 days to turn it around before the architect calls me and says, "The CM just called bitching about having to pay his crew for standing around doing nothing, because they're all waiting on drawings!" To architects, consultants are the bottom of the food chain. The only solace I have is the fact that this is not news. You get used to it after awhile. And I've been doing this for the last 30 years. In that entire time, I think I've only been on un-employment twice. I used go out with chicks who dig convicts and one time this guy was bitching about why he couldn't get a job after he got out of prison. He kept coming up with excuses about why he couldn't find work. I finally had to say to him, "Ya know, people who want a job, usually have one!" But that was a long time ago. If the dems don't do something about the unemployment rate, they are doomed in 2012. Because the single biggest issue for the majority of American's is not the WOT, or healthcare reform, or the two wars, it's JOBS! If you can't pay this months rent, I doubt if you're thinking about Iraq. And come election time, when you're in that voting booth, you're gonna take it out on the politician responsible for getting you laid off. American's have historically held the ones in power responsible for employment woes. Obama could win the war on terror, but if he can't get more American's back to work, it ain't gonna matter.

What should Obama do to create an environment where more jobs are created?

Billo_Really
01-14-2010, 12:13 AM
*cough* bullshit *cough*How the fuck would you know?

You think the Arian ideology of "armed aggression", is an American value.

So the deliberate hi-jacking, aiming and crashing of FOUR passanger aircraft, taking around THREE THOUSAND lives has NOTHING to do with us?Now you're making up shit I didn't say.

Dude, you got truth issues.

What color is the sky inyour world?At least my world is on planet earth.

Wrong again, Osama and the Taliban started the war in Afganistan not Bush,See what I mean?

Only a lunatic would make irresponsible statements he can't prove, like Taliban being complicit in 9/11 and then going off the charts, by saying we didn't start the war, even though our troops are on their soil. And in spite of the fact that we told them 5 weeks before 9/11 after they said no to the pipeline we wanted to build through their country, "You either accept our carpet of gold, or we will bury you under a carpet of bombs!"

...and Saddam started the Iraq war in 1992.He wouldn't have been shooting at our planes if they hadn't of been bombing the holy shit out of him under the cover of no-fly zone enforcement. Or are you one of those sick and evil assholes who think he didn't have a right to defend himself from all the ordinance we were illegally dropping on his country in the spring of 2002 in order to provoke him into a war.

Thank you for playing though. And the Toothfairy Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are really really real...:rolleyes:Unless its' supporting abortions in third world nations or sending it to nations where the people who need it won't see it, RIGHT? You are a tool... And you watch too much TV.

Rockntractor
01-14-2010, 12:28 AM
Bingo answer?
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=226372&postcount=100

Sonnabend
01-14-2010, 05:23 AM
And in spite of the fact that we told them 5 weeks before 9/11 after they said no to the pipeline we wanted to build through their country,

The pipeline that was scrapped years beforehand? That one?

AmPat
01-14-2010, 12:00 PM
See what I mean?

Only a lunatic would make irresponsible statements he can't prove, like Taliban being complicit in 9/11 and then going off the charts, by saying we didn't start the war, even though our troops are on their soil. And in spite of the fact that we told them 5 weeks before 9/11 after they said no to the pipeline we wanted to build through their country, "You either accept our carpet of gold, or we will bury you under a carpet of bombs!"Like you fool? The Taliban was and still is the enemy. They are OUR enemy as in the USA. Ask emporer O Blah Blah if you don't believe it. Our troops on their soil? You are stupid but even you should realize that we take wars to our enemy intentionally. We don't want to fight on our soil for obvious reasons that even a stupid liberal can understand.

Saddam was given your beloved UN resolutions. He rubbed our noses in 17 of them. What more do you Regressives want? Apparently attacking us on our soil and violating post war terms of surrender 17 TIMES isn't enough. So why don't you enlighten us with your brilliance. What would it take to a simple mind like yours to justify a war?:rolleyes:

PoliCon
01-14-2010, 12:07 PM
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=35183

Last month Human Rights Watch issued a report they describe as "our most comprehensive analysis of conditions for Cuba since Raúl Castro took power.” Its titled New Castro/ Same Cuba. “Raúl Castro’s government has used draconian laws and sham trials to incarcerate scores of people who have dared to exercise their fundamental freedoms," it summarizes. “Rather than dismantle this repressive machinery, Raúl Castro has kept it firmly in place and fully active.”

A recent Samizdat by Elizardo Sanchez, President of the (dissident) Cuban Commission on Human Rights, reports: "The wave of repression we witnessed on Dec. 10th is the worst we've seen in this country in decades." The smuggled report details how during an attempted march commemorating “Universal Human Rights Day,” on Dec. 19th, hundreds of Cubans were arrested and/or beaten by regime goons. Sanchez also has testimonies from at least five people who were injected in their buttocks by these goons. "The injections produce dizziness and nausea...this is something totally new in terms of regime repression," stressed Sanchez. “The regime is in a panic right now. The international community must hear of this!”

So according to those cursed by fate to live under Cuba's Stalinist regime, things have actually worsened under Raul-rule. In 2009's Index of Economic Freedom, The Heritage Foundation had already found Cuba as more economically repressive under Raul than under Fidel. Under Raul rule's, Cuba slipped down 1.1 notches to number 155 where it ranks almost neck to neck with North Korea.

swirling_vortex
01-14-2010, 12:18 PM
Saddam was given your beloved UN resolutions. He rubbed our noses in 17 of them. What more do you Regressives want? Apparently attacking us on our soil and violating post war terms of surrender 17 TIMES isn't enough. So why don't you enlighten us with your brilliance. What would it take to a simple mind like yours to justify a war?:rolleyes:
Yeah, it's funny how socialists always try to paint the US as the "evil imperial" aggressor disobeying the UN when it's our enemies that go out of their way and do their own thing. Not that it matters, the UN doesn't have any legal governing authority over the US, nor should it ever get it.

Billo, you're not helping your argument by spreading lies about how the US is evil. Compared to the whiny socialist countries of Europe, the US Armed Forces often ends up bearing the brunt of their defense because they don't want to put up the funding. In foreign policy, you can do one of two things:

-You can hold hands, sing anti-war songs, smoke your bong pipe, and hope that things work out
-You can take an active approach and figure out how to destroy our enemies before they attack us again

http://www.rightwingnews.com/john/leftyfp.php

But of course, history shows us that one one of those works and I think we all know which one that is.

Sonnabend
01-14-2010, 02:54 PM
And truth be told,. we are kinda sick and tired of riding to the rescue of Europe. Giving aid and being told it isnt enough. Being asked to provide military aid all over the world and then being told that they want our soldiers to knuckle under to their "law"

Fuck 'em.

They wanna be dhimmis? I say we let 'em.

PoliCon
01-14-2010, 04:09 PM
And truth be told,. we are kinda sick and tired of riding to the rescue of Europe. Giving aid and being told it isnt enough. Being asked to provide military aid all over the world and then being told that they want our soldiers to knuckle under to their "law"

Fuck 'em.

They wanna be dhimmis? I say we let 'em.
Easy to say - but what do you do when they have all knuckled under and you have no market for your goods - and you're the only one left standing against them? What then?

Apache
01-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Why? You're not Catholic priest are you?I know that thought just warms the cockels of yer heart, don't it? Leave your gay fantasies out of this...

No it wasn't! If there's a war going on, then people are shooting at each other. Not running around the countryside in white vans with UN inspectors carrying out the mandates of 1441. And no, you can't use 678 as UN authorization to go in. 678 was about getting Iraq out of Kuwait, not the US into Iraq. But I'll give you a $1000 dollars if you can show me one UN resolution on Iraq that contained the words "regime change". Just one and I'll cut the check!Alright big man, show the formal peace treaty with Iraq... or Korea for that matter. You can't...

So what! You can't even prove he actually did it! The only thing we have as proof, is that video tape of him talking about the towers and some translator telling us what he's saying. So unless you speak arabic, all we have to go on, is what this translator is telling us he's saying. I personally, think he did do it and I hope he gets caught and is thrown in prison of the rest of his life.That's right his admission means nothing. I love watching you Lefties twist and bend and contort so you try to make your points stick. :rolleyes:

But even still, that does not justify attacking Afghanistan. I'm no fan, of the Taliban. They are despotic, tyrannical, religous yahoo's and are a little too fanatical in combining church and state. However, there is no evidence that they were complicit in 9/11 attacks. And if they took no part in the attacks, then we cannot attack them in response. You have to attack the ones responsible for attacking us.Osama was hiding in Afganistan, the Taliban were leading Afganistan, the Taliban did not hand over or boot out Osama, Afganistan now war zone, simple ain't it?

I'll spell it out for you, there are only 2 legal ways a country can attack another country militarily.

You are attacked by a significant force or that the threat is imminant
You receive UNSC authorizatioin to do so.
And that is codified in Article 51 of the UN Charter. And you know what skippy, we had neither! Anything short of that, is considered armed aggression. Which is what the nazis did in WWII.You see the bold part? September 11, 2001...

Dude, your bullshit isn't even good bullshit.Oh really? (http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm)
President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year.

You can't re-write history.Then stop trying...

You can try, but that dog don't hunt.No it can't, you gotta get yer head outta yer ass first...

Apache
01-14-2010, 04:34 PM
How the fuck would you know?

You think the Arian ideology of "armed aggression", is an American value.Nope. However you kill + - 3000 people, you and those like you are dead...

Now you're making up shit I didn't say.Oh really?
American's believe in the rule of law, not making up reason's to attack sovereign nations that have done nothing to us. Look familiar? Put down the bong dude...really.

Dude, you got truth issues.You bet yer ass I do. When I get some feckless toad trying to make stuff up... I tell the truth.

See what I mean?

Only a lunatic would make irresponsible statements he can't prove, like Taliban being complicit in 9/11 and then going off the charts, by saying we didn't start the war, even though our troops are on their soil. And in spite of the fact that we told them 5 weeks before 9/11 after they said no to the pipeline we wanted to build through their country, "You either accept our carpet of gold, or we will bury you under a carpet of bombs!"That's right twist, contort, play stupid (although for you, I'd say you ain't playing). You know exactly what I meant...

He wouldn't have been shooting at our planes if they hadn't of been bombing the holy shit out of him under the cover of no-fly zone enforcement. Or are you one of those sick and evil assholes who think he didn't have a right to defend himself from all the ordinance we were illegally dropping on his country in the spring of 2002 in order to provoke him into a war. Does being that stupid hurt? I mean really that must be painful...learn something (http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB39/)

Billo_Really
01-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Nope. However you kill + - 3000 people, you and those like you are dead...Spoken like a typical lunatic neocon. Making baseless accusations and spewing empty emotional rhetoric that is nothing more than irrational innuendo. You certainly have no way to prove your claims, yet I bet you think you actually said something of significance. Well, you didn't. You haven't said shit! You're talking a lot of shit, but not bringing anything to the table. Do you not have the balls to debate others? Is the fact that you have no valid argument, which is the reason you can't provide any evidence to support your claims? Is that why you just spew shit!

Oh really?Look familiar? Put down the bong dude...really.With all the strawman arguments you throw out, you must love the Wizard of Oz. Because you remind me of Dorothy, tapping her heals with her eyes closed and chanting, "There's no place like home", 3 times. Or, in your case, "Iraq had something to do with 9/11".

Let's go back down memory lane and see what was said and who said it, shall we?

After I said this...

Originally Posted by billo
You think the Arian ideology of "armed aggression", is an American value.

...to respond to your baseless accusation that I didn't know anything about American values, you respond with this...

Originally Posted by Apache
So the deliberate hi-jacking, aiming and crashing of FOUR passanger aircraft, taking around THREE THOUSAND lives has NOTHING to do with us?

...which has absolutely nothing to do with my comment, but everything to do with thinking if you keep saying the same lie long enough, people will start to believe it. But that doesn't change the fact, it is a fucking lie you can't prove! And I challenge you right here and now, to present some evidence that what you're saying is not a lie. Your claim, has been so thoroughly debunked, it's just laughable that there are gutless idiots who still believe this shit. Show some proof, or STFU!

And my response...

Originally Posted by billo
Now you're making up shit I didn't say.

...to your reality lacking hyperbole, hit the nail on the head. Because I made no comments to the effect that 9/11 "had nothing to do with us". I said Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. If this is too hard to comprehend, then you should have graduated from middle school.If you want to take the time to go back and see where you were in error, go ahead, I'll wait...

...have you had enough time yet? I'll give you a little more...

...alright, now lets continue...

You bet yer ass I do. When I get some feckless toad trying to make stuff up... I tell the truth.Since you haven't shown any evidence that I made stuff up, the reader can only assume, you're tapping your heels again, Dorothy! And I'm sorry, you're not going to be able to get back to Kansas, until you start walking your talk. Only pussies and cowards constantly make claims they can't prove.

Maybe we ought to put this conversation on hold until you go down to your local sporting goods store, go over to aisle 5, pick yourself up a set of balls, then come back and argue like a man.

That's right twist, contort, play stupid (although for you, I'd say you ain't playing). You know exactly what I meant...More strawman bullshit. Show some proof the Taliban were complicit in 9/11, or show some proof, that my proof, was false. Simply dismissing the claims, because you don't care for the website from which they came, doesn't prove your case. If you think ad hominums prove the truth or falsehood of an assertion, then maybe you should seek professional help.

Does being that stupid hurt? I mean really that must be painful...Alright, Dorothy, you better go find Toto, at least the dog don't lie.

Either show your fucking proof, or apologize to this forum for wasting its bandwidth.

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Spoken like a typical lunatic neocon. Making baseless accusations and spewing empty emotional rhetoric that is nothing more than irrational innuendo. You certainly have no way to prove your claims, yet I bet you think you actually said something of significance. Well, you didn't. You haven't said shit! You're talking a lot of shit, but not bringing anything to the table. Do you not have the balls to debate others? Is the fact that you have no valid argument, which is the reason you can't provide any evidence to support your claims? Is that why you just spew shit!

With all the strawman arguments you throw out, you must love the Wizard of Oz. Because you remind me of Dorothy, tapping her heals with her eyes closed and chanting, "There's no place like home", 3 times. Or, in your case, "Iraq had something to do with 9/11".

If you want to take the time to go back and see where you were in error, go ahead, I'll wait...

...alright, now lets continue...

Since you haven't shown any evidence that I made stuff up, the reader can only assume, you're tapping your heels again, Dorothy! And I'm sorry, you're not going to be able to get back to Kansas, until you start walking your talk. Only pussies and cowards constantly make claims they can't prove.

Maybe we ought to put this conversation on hold until you go down to your local sporting goods store, go over to aisle 5, pick yourself up a set of balls, then come back and argue like a man.

More strawman bullshit. Show some proof the Taliban were complicit in 9/11, or show some proof, that my proof, was false. Simply dismissing the claims, because you don't care for the website from which they came, doesn't prove your case. If you think ad hominums prove the truth or falsehood of an assertion, then maybe you should seek professional help.

Alright, Dorothy, you better go find Toto, at least the dog don't lie.

Either show your fucking proof, or apologize to this forum for wasting its bandwidth.

Unfinished business Bingo!
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=226372&postcount=100

Apache
01-15-2010, 12:49 PM
Spoken like a typical lunatic neocon. Making baseless accusations and spewing empty emotional rhetoric that is nothing more than irrational innuendo. You certainly have no way to prove your claims, yet I bet you think you actually said something of significance. Well, you didn't. You haven't said shit! You're talking a lot of shit, but not bringing anything to the table. Do you not have the balls to debate others? Is the fact that you have no valid argument, which is the reason you can't provide any evidence to support your claims? Is that why you just spew shit! So it is your belief that September 11, 2001 didn't happen...check.

With all the strawman arguments you throw out, you must love the Wizard of Oz. Because you remind me of Dorothy, tapping her heals with her eyes closed and chanting, "There's no place like home", 3 times. Or, in your case, "Iraq had something to do with 9/11".You talk about strawman arguments...:rolleyes: Show me where...ANYWHERE I've stated that Iraq had something to do with 9/11...
YOU CAN'T.

If you want to take the time to go back and see where you were in error, go ahead, I'll wait...

...alright, now lets continue... Are you a journalist? You sure know how to edit things out of context.

Since you haven't shown any evidence that I made stuff up, the reader can only assume, you're tapping your heels again, Dorothy! And I'm sorry, you're not going to be able to get back to Kansas, until you start walking your talk. Only pussies and cowards constantly make claims they can't prove.And only Leftists who can't handle the truth run around in circles trying to get away from what they said...
So once again... for the thick headed...you said
American's believe in the rule of law, not making up reason's to attack sovereign nations that have done nothing to us. did you not?

More strawman bullshit. Show some proof the Taliban were complicit in 9/11, or show some proof, that my proof, was false. Simply dismissing the claims, because you don't care for the website from which they came, doesn't prove your case. If you think ad hominums prove the truth or falsehood of an assertion, then maybe you should seek professional help.Um dipshit, the Taliban harbored a known and wanted mass murderer, they were given ample opportunity to hand him over or boot him out, they did neither...

Either show your fucking proof, or apologize to this forum for wasting its bandwidth.Again with the creative edit...
What's the matter didn't like the link? Listen if you can't stand here you might try here. (http://disney.go.com/games/#/games/)

AmPat
01-15-2010, 01:57 PM
If you're asking for proof, how can you possibly know if the assertions are "idiotic"?
And if you already know, why are you asking me to provide proof?

I don't want to get too far off topic, but since you did ask, I feel compelled to give you an answer.

Have you ever heard of the School of the America's?
Do you know what that school teaches?
Here's a hint: It ain't sex-ed!
CIA and School of The Americas (http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/KER112A.html)

Or how about Iran/Contra (http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/walsh/chap_16.htm)?
Do you know what that was all about?
Hint: It wasn't about Pan-American basketball.

Or how about the CIA helping to overthrow the democratically elected government of Iran in 1953 (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=12371)to install the Shah, a tyrannical dictator?

I'll stop there. The only thing "idiotic", is you trying to re-write history.

Typical right-wing jingoism. A completely non-sensical statement.

Tell that to the over 1 million dead, or 4.5 million refugee's living in tents in the middle of the desert. Not to mention it is against the law to attack a country that did not attack you first.

You make intolerant statements like that and expect people to believe you really care enough about others to sacrifice over 4000 countryman, 1 trillion tax payer dollars and our reputation around the world just to free a population 9000 miles away?

Intolerant is a piece of undigested fecal matter like you who will not answer a direct question. Either answer the questions or get off the net. You're nothing but an oxygen theif who came in here to crap on the floor.

I BTW am one of those who has DIRECT knowlege of warfare. I have several friends who are dead.. That's right. I have been to their memorial services. They died fighting for and at the direction of our country. Do not presume to feel you have ANY right to lecture me about warfare until you have skin in the game.

You need to fact check the numbers you vomit as they are completely false. Stop being such a mindless parrot of leftist talking points. As for whether theIraqi or Afghan populace is better off or not? Ask outside of the liberal media establishment. The Iraqis may be going through hardship, but they have more freedom now than ever. I don't expect a liberal turd to value freedom over sacrifice, but I'd rather risk my life to be free than to bend over for a politician.

As for "reputation around the world?" Who gives a rat's red ass what others think? Right is sometime unpopular. I don't want any decisions made on the premise that it might be unpopular. that is reserved for effete, limp-wristed, political garbage. Our decisions should always be whether it is good for the USA, not how unpopular it will be. The rest of the world is envious of us. They are not envious of those very countries you and your fellow drones so desire the approval of.

Back to proof. I asked for proof because you made some unsupported, therefore "idiotic" statements that you attempted to pass off as facts. You failed to provide ANY facts in support. Your answer was : "School of Americas, blah, blah, blah." Well you might have said WALMART. Your answer wasn't an answer at all. Is SOA mere existence support for your baseless assertions? If so, please tell me how and why. Otherwise, WALMART is an equally valid answer according to your "logic."

AmPat
01-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Dude, you lost me!

I don't know WTF you're talking about.

This! You asked if Poland was next. Do you require further assistance?

And while I'm at it, I can't let this truly idiotic statement go unchallenged:

You really are clueless about war or war machines. What "helicopter gunship drops any bombs? Nevermind a 500 pounder. :rolleyes:You simply feel war is icky and completely avoidable. All I can say is grow up and stop being such a leftist tool. Nobody wants war, but unlike leftists who like a big one shoved in their butt, Conservatives will not be pushed around.

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 04:38 PM
This! You asked if Poland was next. Do you require further assistance?That was sarcasm to denote there is nothing different between us attacking Iraq and Afghanistan, than the nazis attacking Poland. The leaders of both country's lied to their nation to start a war of aggression.

And while I'm at it, I can't let this truly idiotic statement go unchallenged:I don't mind challenges, I welcome them. I think disagreement is healthy. I can live with the fact that we don't see eye to eye. That's because I'm an American. And one of the core American values is the freedom of expression. The only ones who cannot tolerate a dissenting opinion from anyone, are fascists! Which fits you like a glove. All the reader has to do, is go back to your posts in response to mine, to see what I'm talking about. Not once, have you tried to have a discussion on the issues, supported by citations to prove your point. Instead, you (and others) personally attack everyone you disagree with. You launch into these emotional smear campaigns shouting about anti-American propaganda without any evidence to back up your claims. All you care about is that someone said something you didn't like and that is unacceptabe. Well, THAT, is the MO of a fascist! And the nazis were fascists. I'm an American. And as such, I welcome your objections.

You really are clueless about war or war machines. What "helicopter gunship drops any bombs? Nevermind a 500 pounder. :rolleyes:You simply feel war is icky and completely avoidable. It was a figure of speech. It doesn't matter how we bomb, it does matter why we bomb.

All I can say is grow up and stop being such a leftist tool.More personal attacks and innuendo.

Nobody wants war, but unlike leftists who like a big one shoved in their butt, Conservatives will not be pushed around.You go to war because you have too, not because you want too. We did not have to go to war, at the time we went to war. There were other options and avenues of diplomacy that could of been followed before a military option. We were not attacked by the government of Afghanistan and we were not even threatened by the government of Iraq. The only time Iraq fired on our planes, was when we were in their air-space, dropping our bombs, on their country, in violation of international law. This was a war of choice, not of necessity. And being such, it is a war of aggression, just like the nazis in WWII.

Now, regarding the bombed hospital (which wasn't the only one), it was in Rutbah.

American Peace Activists Confirm Iraqi Hospital Bombed (http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0331-02.htm)
Published on Monday, March 31, 2003 by the Associated Press
by Charles Hanley

AMMAN, Jordan - nine peace activists left Baghdad Saturday morning in three vehicles. One of them, lagging well behind the others, blew a tire past the far western small Iraqi town of Rutbah, spun out and landed on its side in a ditch. Iraqis took five injured men to Rutbah, where they found a hospital that had been bombed by U.S-led coalition forces...If you've ever looked at pictures of the destoyed buildings in Iraq, it is obvious they did not happen as a result of a car bomb. Because car bombs do not do that level of damage. Even in Oklahoma City, part of the building still stood. But when you see an entire building reduced to rubble, in an entire neighborhood reduced to rubble, in 75% of an entire city [Fallujah] of 300,000 people reduced to rubble, and a foreign army nearby (that is there because of the lies of their leader), it is obvious who were the ones responsible for the destruction.

And Iraq was not the only country whose hospital we bombed...

US jets bomb hospital (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/us-jets-bomb-hospital-633311.html)

US jets today bombed and badly damaged a hospital near Kandahar in southern Afghanistan, witnesses said. A doctor, speaking in the presence of Taliban officials, said 15 people were killed and 25 others severely injured in the attack on the hospital, about one mile from the city centre...The concrete building was a mass of protruding steel bars and chunks of masonry. Part of the structure had slipped into what appeared to be a bomb crater.And any American that is not appauled at this, or tries to justify unprovoked armed aggression against country's that did not attack them, might as well move to Weimar, Germany. Because they have more in common with those fascists of Weimar, than they do the United States of America. Because American's fought the nazis, they don't become them.

Back to you...

Sonnabend
01-15-2010, 04:52 PM
American Peace Activists Confirm Iraqi Hospital Bombed (http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0331-02.htm)
Published on Monday, March 31, 2003 by the Associated Press
by Charles Hanley

AMMAN, Jordan - nine peace activists left Baghdad Saturday morning in three vehicles. One of them, lagging well behind the others, blew a tire past the far western small Iraqi town of Rutbah, spun out and landed on its side in a ditch. Iraqis took five injured men to Rutbah, where they found a hospital that had been bombed by U.S-led coalition forces..."Peace activists"? :rolleyes:

Like Code Pink...the ones that gave aid and comfort to the enemy in Fallujah? The ones that claimed that the US used nerve gas in Fallujah? Lunatics like Cindy SheeHag?

You havent told us how you KNOW it was US forces that bombed the hospital. How do you know it wasnt damage from a bomb nearby?

You remind me of ther lunatic anti war protestor who told me hysterically that they had proof from anti racist groups that the US was launching B52's from their aircraft carriers and bombing Iraq.

Read that again, and you will see why I started laughing. And she was so fucking STUPID as to take that at face value.3

Do you always believe what the enemy tells you and dont ever question whether or not what they are say8ing is absolute bullshit? Are you really that gullible?

Oh and by the way, since you are slagging off at the US military I will ask again

WHERE DID YOU SERVE?

A doctor, speaking in the presence of Taliban officials, said 15 people were killed and 25 others severely injured in the attack on the hospital, about one mile from the city centre...The concrete building was a mass of protruding steel bars and chunks of masonry. Part of the structure had slipped into what appeared to be a bomb crater.A Taliban doctor...riiightttt...and of course there was no chance whatsoever that he was lying and that the crater was from a TALIBAN bomb....you're what Bezmenov called a "useful idiot", ready to believe the worst of his country, and totally unwilling to acknowledge that he is being LIED to.

There was no massacre at Haditha.
No one ever said that Iraq was involved in 9/11.

But please, allow me to show you this in response.

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 | Source (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/transcripts/gore_text092302.html)

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 | Source (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/transcripts/gore_text092302.html)Useful idiot of the West

Exhibit One.

And any American that is not appauled at this, or tries to justify unprovoked armed aggression against country's that did not attack them, might as well move to Weimar, Germany. Because they have more in common with those fascists of Weimar, than they do the United States of America. Because American's fought the nazis, they don't become them.

http://mschaut.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/fascist.jpg

Apache
01-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Unfinished business Bingo!

Sorry Rock the guy's(?) a coward... He won't answer you :rolleyes:

Apache
01-15-2010, 05:13 PM
That was sarcasm to denote there is nothing different between us attacking Iraq and Afghanistan, than the nazis attacking Poland. The leaders of both country's lied to their nation to start a war of aggression.

I don't mind challenges, I welcome them. I think disagreement is healthy. I can live with the fact that we don't see eye to eye. That's because I'm an American. And one of the core American values is the freedom of expression. The only ones who cannot tolerate a dissenting opinion from anyone, are fascists! Which fits you like a glove. All the reader has to do, is go back to your posts in response to mine, to see what I'm talking about. Not once, have you tried to have a discussion on the issues, supported by citations to prove your point. Instead, you (and others) personally attack everyone you disagree with. You launch into these emotional smear campaigns shouting about anti-American propaganda without any evidence to back up your claims. All you care about is that someone said something you didn't like and that is unacceptabe. Well, THAT, is the MO of a fascist! And the nazis were fascists. I'm an American. And as such, I welcome your objections.

It was a figure of speech. It doesn't matter how we bomb, it does matter why we bomb.

More personal attacks and innuendo.

You go to war because you have too, not because you want too. We did not have to go to war, at the time we went to war. There were other options and avenues of diplomacy that could of been followed before a military option. We were not attacked by the government of Afghanistan and we were not even threatened by the government of Iraq. The only time Iraq fired on our planes, was when we were in their air-space, dropping our bombs, on their country, in violation of international law. This was a war of choice, not of necessity. And being such, it is a war of aggression, just like the nazis in WWII.

Now, regarding the bombed hospital (which wasn't the only one), it was in Rutbah.
If you've ever looked at pictures of the destoyed buildings in Iraq, it is obvious they did not happen as a result of a car bomb. Because car bombs do not do that level of damage. Even in Oklahoma City, part of the building still stood. But when you see an entire building reduced to rubble, in an entire neighborhood reduced to rubble, in 75% of an entire city [Fallujah] of 300,000 people reduced to rubble, and a foreign army nearby (that is there because of the lies of their leader), it is obvious who were the ones responsible for the destruction.

And Iraq was not the only country whose hospital we bombed...

And any American that is not appauled at this, or tries to justify unprovoked armed aggression against country's that did not attack them, might as well move to Weimar, Germany. Because they have more in common with those fascists of Weimar, than they do the United States of America. Because American's fought the nazis, they don't become them.

Back to you...Wow..wow...just wow...

The vapid stupidity of this post is astounding. You sir, should be apologizing for the waste of bandwidth...

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 06:45 PM
Wow..wow...just wow...

The vapid stupidity of this post is astounding. You sir, should be apologizing for the waste of bandwidth...The fact that I can back up what I say, is more significant than someone who just says shit, without backing it up.

If you had a valid argument, you would've shown one.

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 07:13 PM
"Peace activists"? :rolleyes:

Like Code Pink...the ones that gave aid and comfort to the enemy in Fallujah? The ones that claimed that the US used nerve gas in Fallujah? Lunatics like Cindy SheeHag? Ad hominum's are not valid rebuttal's.

You havent told us how you KNOW it was US forces that bombed the hospital. How do you know it wasnt damage from a bomb nearby? I just gave you eye-witness accounts!

You remind me of ther lunatic anti war protestor who told me hysterically that they had proof from anti racist groups that the US was launching B52's from their aircraft carriers and bombing Iraq. Let me know when you come back with your recent departure from this conversation.

Read that again, and you will see why I started laughing. And she was so fucking STUPID as to take that at face value.3 WTF are you talking about? Who's "she"? And what was takin' at "face value"?

Do you always believe what the enemy tells you and dont ever question whether or not what they are say8ing is absolute bullshit? Are you really that gullible? Of coarse I do, but if you don't give me any reason to think the contrary, why should I? I would love for someone to show proof these stories are not true. But no one seems to be able to do that. They just get all emotional and personally attack anyone bringing up these issues. Which, in turn, leaves me to believe the stories are true.

Oh and by the way, since you are slagging off at the US military I will ask again I haven't said anything about the military, just the policy behind it. What is your opinion of Veteran's for Peace or IVAW? Do you support those troops?

WHERE DID YOU SERVE?I was never in the military. I did play pop warner football once.

A Taliban doctor...riiightttt...and of course there was no chance whatsoever that he was lying and that the crater was from a TALIBAN bomb....you're what Bezmenov called a "useful idiot", ready to believe the worst of his country, and totally unwilling to acknowledge that he is being LIED to.The article didn't say what ideology the doctor was. But doctor's try to save lives, so they are a credible source for finding out how people die. And he was an eye-witness on the scene. You show me someone else who was there, that said different. Were you there? Then shut your fuckin' mouth, cause you don't know what you're talking about!

There was no massacre at Haditha.Then how did 24 Iraqi men, women and children die of gun shot wounds? Why did the military say initially the people died in a fire fight, when there were no bullet holes on the exterior of the building? Why did the military change their story after the fact? Why did no one believe the 9 year girl who was there and testified to the summary executions carried out by the marines? You wanna answer those?

No one ever said that Iraq was involved in 9/11. Then what are we doing there?

But please, allow me to show you this in response.So what? It doesn't justify attacking a country that had not attacked yours.

Useful idiot of the West So you wanna talk idiots, do ya?

How 'bout this one?

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5223/antiwarvillageidiot3zd.jpg

Exhibit One. I'm not a dem.

Sonnabend
01-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Ad hominum's are not valid rebuttal's.Facts.

I just gave you eye-witness accounts!They did not WITNESS the bombing. They were there afterwards.

The article didn't say what ideology the doctor was. But doctor's try to save lives, so they are a credible source for finding out how people die....you're a credulous fool. Did the possibility that the DOCTOR was Taliban never enter your head. Or a sympathiser? Or just an out and out LIAR? Like it is not likely the bomb was STAGED?

And he was an eye-witness on the scene. You show me someone else who was there, that said different. Were you there? Then shut your fuckin' mouth, cause you don't know what you're talking about!He CLAIMS to be an eyewitness. I could claim I saw Elvis yesterday...and you'd believe it????

Of coarse I do, but if you don't give me any reason to think the contrary, why should I?Bezmenov had you pegged.

I would love for someone to show proof these stories are not true. But no one seems to be able to do that They just get all emotional and personally attack anyone bringing up these issues. Which, in turn, leaves me to believe the stories are true.You are beyond help.

Then how did 24 Iraqi men, women and children die of gun shot wounds? Why did the military say initially the people died in a fire fight, when there were no bullet holes on the exterior of the building? Why did the military change their story after the fact? Why did no one believe the 9 year girl who was there and testified to the summary executions carried out by the marines? You wanna answer those?Because there are civilian deaths in war. It happens, Tragic but true.

And I cant find the testimony you refer to.

More fabrications?

Bottom line: the investigations cleared them.

End of story.

So you wanna talk idiots, do ya? Yeah, the man you are calling an idiot was a qualified fighter pilot, has an MBA, Governor and President.

Way smarter than you will ever be.

Sarah Palin is just as smart, if not better, and will make a damned fine President.

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Of course your not a Dem bingo. Like I said your just a troll boy!

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Sorry Rock the guy's(?) a coward... He won't answer you :rolleyes:

The only intelligent thing the troll has said was in that post! All I wanted him to do was elaborate on it.

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Of course your not a Dem bingo. Like I said your just a troll boy!And you're a fascist. You can't tolerate people who have an opinion other than your own. That's why you have to demonize them, which is prima facia evidence you don't embrace American values.

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 09:25 PM
And you're a fascist. You can't tolerate people who have an opinion other than your own. That's why you have to demonize them, which is prima facia evidence you don't embrace American values.

Bingo loosen your helmet a notch your starving your brain!

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 09:47 PM
Facts.Ad hominum's are not facts, either.

They did not WITNESS the bombing. They were there afterwards.Good point.

...you're a credulous fool. Did the possibility that the DOCTOR was Taliban never enter your head. Or a sympathiser? Or just an out and out LIAR? Like it is not likely the bomb was STAGED?Do you have any evidence to show your innuendo's have merit?

He CLAIMS to be an eyewitness. I could claim I saw Elvis yesterday...and you'd believe it????Cum hoc ergo propter hoc

This fallacy asserts that because two events occur together, they must be causally related, and leaves no room for other factors that may be the cause(s) of the events.

Bezmenov had you pegged.Instead of giving proof that would allow me accept your position, you choose more personal attacks. So the articles must be right.

You are beyond help.Just because you can't pony up the evidence to prove I'm wrong, has nothing to do with me.

Because there are civilian deaths in war. It happens, Tragic but true.Answer the fuckin' questions!

And I cant find the testimony you refer to. Let me help you out.

Eman Waleed (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=2556), a 9-year-old girl who survived the massacre told the told the Time: “First, they went into my father’s room, where he was reading the Koran, and we heard shots. Then, the soldiers came back into the living room. I couldn’t see their faces very well — only their guns sticking into the doorway. I watched them shoot my grandfather, first in the chest and then in the head. Then they killed my granny”.Capice?

More fabrications?You haven't proved they were.

Bottom line: the investigations cleared them.Ah, the beauty of military commissions.

End of story.Sad, but true.

Yeah, the man you are calling an idiot was a qualified fighter pilot, has an MBA, Governor and President.Who ran into the ground every business he was in charge of.

Way smarter than you will ever be.You talkin' 'bout this guy?

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8745/16messingwithbush030.jpg

Sarah Palin is just as smart, if not better, and will make a damned fine President.You can't see Russia from Washington.

Jfor
01-15-2010, 10:33 PM
And you're a fascist. You can't tolerate people who have an opinion other than your own. That's why you have to demonize them, which is prima facia evidence you don't embrace American values.

So he's the government and in control of private business?

swirling_vortex
01-16-2010, 12:10 AM
The fact that I can back up what I say, is more significant than someone who just says shit, without backing it up.

I didn't realize one line ad-hominem attacks were considered good source citing. :rolleyes:

Sonnabend
01-16-2010, 12:29 AM
Your "source" has the credibility of a Pallywood movie.:rolleyes:

And as for your photo

Through his book, Obama has become the first potential presidential contender to admit trying cocaine.

"I believe what the country is looking for is someone who is open, honest and candid about themselves rather than someone who seems endlessly driven by polls or focus groups," said Robert Gibbs, Obama's spokesman. Gibbs said yesterday that Obama was not available for an interview.

Cokehead, pothead, same thing, Your precious Obama was a junkie.

Ad hominum's are not facts, either.

Aid and comfort to the enemy (http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.asp?ARTID=10017)

As for Henry Waxman's choice of company, he apparently doesn't mind associating with people that give aid and comfort to the enemy, and providing them propaganda. Shortly after the US offensive in Fallujah, Code Pink hired an Iraqi filmmaker and a team of propagandists disguised as journalists to go into Fallujah and elsewhere in Iraq, and they made this propaganda video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5763436135046925462), another recent release (May 24, 2006). Again Code Pink portrays American soldiers as baby-killers, President Bush as the real terrorist and Zarqawi as benevolent myth

The word is treason.

Do you have any evidence to show your innuendo's have merit?

Not for someone ready to believe any lie told about the US military.

Eman Waleed (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=2556), a 9-year-old girl who survived the massacre told the told the Time: “First, they went into my father’s room, where he was reading the Koran, and we heard shots. Then, the soldiers came back into the living room. I couldn’t see their faces very well — only their guns sticking into the doorway. I watched them shoot my grandfather, first in the chest and then in the head. Then they killed my granny”.

So she never saw their faces, but they can be identified as US Marines.

Uh huh.

And your "source" is a fucking joke.

Ah, the beauty of military commissions.

Werent you the one talking about the rule of law and innocent until proven guilty?

They were proved innocent

Oops.

You can't see Russia from Washington.

Said by Tina Fey, a comedienne, not Governor Palin.

FAIL.

AmPat
01-16-2010, 11:15 AM
The fact that I can back up what I say, is more significant than someone who just says shit, without backing it up.

Buildings get bombed. Collateral damage happens. Hospitals sometimes get bombed. Why, I remember the "Baby milk factory, form the first Desert Storm, do you? It had AP coverage as well. It came with all sorts or teary eyed liberals pointing to our nasty bomb thingies that make buildings collapse. Of course NOBODY in the Liberat world of Media lapdogs questioned the fresh paint or why the sign was printed in ENGLISH.

You can believe what you want in the face of facts, but I'll give you one point, COLLATERAL damage is a FACT of warfare. We in the US military do all we can to prevent it because it is the right way (also so that we don't turn on liberal tear ducts). Name another country who does this.

As for other avenues to avoid war. Name them. What did we leave undone before we went to war in Iraq?
As for the "Government of Afghanistan." What government, the TALIBAN? They had DIRECT involvement with Al Kaa ka. What more did we need? Answer= NOTHING! They were complicit in the unprovoked killing of 3000 US citizens. That my unknowledgeble friend is an ACT OF WAR.

Acts of war are answered by WARFARE, not dialog, complaints, strongly worded criticisms or condemnations. It is followed by an old fashioned @$$ whipping like they got.

As for Facist? Puhleeze Moonbat, look up that word before you make even more of a fool of yourself. I have the benefit of nearly 10,000 posts since 2004 on this site. We'll see who is closest to a Facist by a vote. I'm willing to let this forum decide: Me or a leftist apologist like you.

Billo_Really
01-16-2010, 09:33 PM
Buildings get bombed. Collateral damage happens. Hospitals sometimes get bombed. Why, I remember the "Baby milk factory, form the first Desert Storm, do you? It had AP coverage as well. It came with all sorts or teary eyed liberals pointing to our nasty bomb thingies that make buildings collapse. Of course NOBODY in the Liberat world of Media lapdogs questioned the fresh paint or why the sign was printed in ENGLISH.It is illegal to target civilian infrastructure. Are you telling my you don't know a hospital when you see one? What do you have to say about our snipers shooting at ambulances responding to an emergency? The fact that you take it so "as-a-matter-of-factly", kinda proves my case for me. If you were more outraged over these incidents happening, I'd be more inclined to believe they're isolated events. But since your reaction is opposite of concern for international law, I can only assume this is the norm.

You can believe what you want in the face of facts, but I'll give you one point, COLLATERAL damage is a FACT of warfare. We in the US military do all we can to prevent it because it is the right way (also so that we don't turn on liberal tear ducts). Name another country who does this. If you do all you can, how can you explain destroying 75% of a city with 300,000 residents, after you dropped leaflets telling them to get out? That's not doing all you can to avoid collateral damage. That's warning people ahead of time that you intend to do collateral damage. And the leaflets are more for your benefit than it is theirs. You do it so you can sleep at night. But you don't really give a shit whether they are in the city or not, bombing begins at dawn.

As for other avenues to avoid war. Name them. What did we leave undone before we went to war in Iraq?There were UN inspectors running around in white vans checking out Iraqi stockpiles, in accordance with 1441. Why couldn't we let them stay the coarse and finish their mission? Seeing how after 8 years of occupation, we found just as much as they did. Which was nothing!

But that's a moot point. Iraq did not attack us. You cannot attack someone that has not attacked you first. If you do, you're a fucking fascist nazi commiting war crimes.

As for the "Government of Afghanistan." What government, the TALIBAN? They were the recognized government. A tyrannical, despotic government that their population turned too, because the Northern Alliance, are not the good guys.

But that's a moot point too! We went into Afghanistan because they said no to our pipeline.

We went into Iraq to find out how our oil, got under their sand.

They had DIRECT involvement with Al Kaa ka. What more did we need? Direct involvement in 9/11. Which no one has been able to prove.

Answer= NOTHING! They were complicit in the unprovoked killing of 3000 US citizens. That my unknowledgeble friend is an ACT OF WAR.Then prove it!

Show your evidence.

Acts of war are answered by WARFARE, not dialog, complaints, strongly worded criticisms or condemnations. It is followed by an old fashioned @$$ whipping like they got.That's right. When we are attacked, we have every right to defend ourselves.........against the attackers. Not against those that did not attack us and not against the civilian population of those that did.

As for Facist? Puhleeze Moonbat, look up that word before you make even more of a fool of yourself. I have the benefit of nearly 10,000 posts since 2004 on this site. We'll see who is closest to a Facist by a vote. I'm willing to let this forum decide: Me or a leftist apologist like you. I'm not the one going into emotional, irrational rants and personal attacks over someone who disagrees with me. I go off, after you've gone off (at least a half-dozen times), because I ain't no pussy who runs from a fight. You wanna start a fight, I'll fuckin' finish it! I got no problem throwin' down. And I also got no problem with you disagreeing with me, provided you do it in a respectful manner. If you go back and check out my posts, whenever someone wants to have a conversation and leaves out all the vitriol, I reciprocate. But if they want to play the asshole game, I'm better at it than most.

Rockntractor
01-16-2010, 09:44 PM
Billo boy did you go over and meet Jennifer yet? I'm tellin yah the two of you are made for each other! Check it out nature boy!:D
http://progressivesonline.com/showthread.php?p=20130&posted=1#post20130

Billo_Really
01-16-2010, 10:12 PM
Your "source" has the credibility of a Pallywood movie.:rolleyes:A 9 year old girl witnessing the murder of her family is not credible? You are completely void of humanity. There is no difference between you and those head choppers in Iraq! Both of you have the same hatred running through your veins.

Aid and comfort to the enemyYou consider anyone that disagrees with you, the enemy. Hitler felt the same way.

The word is treason.That's what you call it when people support a president that pushed legislation that nullified the Bill of Rights and launched 2 un-provoked wars of aggression against country's that did not attack us that has cost over 4000 American lives, over 1,000,000 million Iraqi lives and over $3 trillion dollars. That's someone who doesn't care about the health and welfare of this country.

Not for someone ready to believe any lie told about the US military.Now you're making irrational assumptions about me because you either don't have the balls to walk your talk, or you don't have an argument with which to argue from.

Present your evidence, or fuck the foreplay, I got shit to do.

So she never saw their faces, but they can be identified as US Marines.It's not like Iraqi's are suprized marines are in the country or that men in fatigue's, speaking english, shooting at her family, is a little hard to figure out who it is.

And your "source" is a fucking joke.Another ad hominum. This gets old.

Werent you the one talking about the rule of law and innocent until proven guilty?Yes I was. However, the military commissions are un-constitutional and as such, are not the rule of law.

They were proved innocentYou make such a good german!

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8056/apology9ck.gif

Rockntractor
01-16-2010, 10:21 PM
Muzzies are demon possessed Bingo!

Billo_Really
01-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Muzzies are demon possessed Bingo!What's a "muzzie"?

Billo_Really
01-16-2010, 10:57 PM
I didn't realize one line ad-hominem attacks were considered good source citing. :rolleyes:That makes no sense whatsoever.

Rockntractor
01-16-2010, 11:01 PM
What's a "muzzie"?

Figure it out Einstein!

Billo_Really
01-16-2010, 11:23 PM
Figure it out Einstein!No.

Rockntractor
01-16-2010, 11:33 PM
No.
Your here to entertain us bingo, now entertain!

Sonnabend
01-17-2010, 01:02 AM
That's what you call it when people support a president that pushed legislation that nullified the Bill of Rights
No.

over 1,000,000 million Iraqi lives

Nowhere near it.. Debunked years ago.

Oh I care..I also care about a man who spouts talking points.

It's not like Iraqi's are suprized marines are in the country or that men in fatigue's, speaking english, shooting at her family, is a little hard to figure out who it is.

"Men in fatigues speaking english" is like "a man in his 20's with dark hair"...did she describe unit patches? Hear any names? Ranks?

No?

And your source is a joke with the credibility of John Kerry on LSD.

The trial of the men re Haditha wasnt a military commission, it was a fullscale military investigation under the UCMJ which found there was no case to answer.

You cant even get your lies straight.

Rockntractor
01-17-2010, 01:21 AM
No.

Nowhere near it.. Debunked years ago.

Oh I care..I also care about a man who spouts talking points.

"Men in fatigues speaking english" is like "a man in his 20's with dark hair"...did she describe unit patches? Hear any names? Ranks?

No?

And your source is a joke with the credibility of John Kerry on LSD.

The trial of the men re Haditha wasnt a military commission, it was a fullscale military investigation under the UCMJ which found there was no case to answer.

You cant even get your lies straight.

Thats the thing with these people Sonna they all sound the same, same talking points same attitude. I've heard everyone of his arguments stated and debunked at least ten times, but I listen to talk radio while I'm operating equipment. What does he think he is going to accomplish other than a little sick entertainment we get from poking fun of him!

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 05:47 AM
Thats the thing with these people Sonna they all sound the same, same talking points same attitude. I've heard everyone of his arguments stated and debunked at least ten times, but I listen to talk radio while I'm operating equipment. What does he think he is going to accomplish other than a little sick entertainment we get from poking fun of him!It's posts like yours that prove the Haditha murders were true. Because what kind of inhuman piece of shit, would deliberately murder innocent men, women and children just because they happened to be pissed off at the time? Why, it's people who could care less about others and take no responsibility for their actions. So they treat everyone that is not like them, less than human. There are over 1 million Iraqis that have died because of our illegal and immoral invasion, over 4.5 million refugees, and you haven't made one post addressing any of these issues. Why? Because you don't give a shit about others and you do not value human life. Nor do you embrace American values. Nor have you addressed my questions on the Haditha shootings. What are you afraid of?

Here's another story from Iraq that shows how little regard US troops treat Iraqis in their own country.

The National Electrical Association also has a history of great struggle. One representative from the Babel region shared a story that I still find hard to believe. In the most casual manner he said the US military (http://www.ivaw.org/node/5137)had taken control of his power plant and was using it as part of a camp. The US military would no longer let the workers bring equipment into the now "secure area" to maintain the power plant. The tools and supplies were considered to be a security risk. The plant gave power to the surrounding area and the workers did not want their plant to fall into disarray like so many others. So they started a demonstration and a strike. The national government called the union leaders and told them to stop and said they were making it worse on themselves and aggravating the US military. Despite this, the workers continued to strike and forced the US military to back down and leave the power plant alltogether.That is typical of what is going on in Iraq. If we're willing to shoot a ambulances, 24 people in Haditha don't stand a chance.

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 06:01 AM
No.You don't even know what I was talking about, so why respond?

Nowhere near it.. Debunked years ago.It wasn't debunked at all. Are you an epidemeologist? Then you are not even qualified to render an opinion on this subject.

Oh I care..I also care about a man who spouts talking points.Meaningless prattle. If you ever care to debate, let me know. Because, you and I both know, you're doing everything you can to avoid one.

"Men in fatigues speaking english" is like "a man in his 20's with dark hair"...did she describe unit patches? Hear any names? Ranks?Go ahead and defend child killers. That says a lot about who you are as a person.

No?

And your source is a joke with the credibility of John Kerry on LSD.Again, your absolute lack of humanity is proof they did it.

The trial of the men re Haditha wasnt a military commission, it was a fullscale military investigation under the UCMJ which found there was no case to answer.Then how did the 24 die? And why did the military change their story after the fact? Why did they say there was a fire fight, when no bullet holes were seen on the building's exterior?

And why wouldn't a country that invaded for the same reason a dog licks' its balls, care enough not shoot 24 innocent civilians.

You cant even get your lies straight.You can't even muster up the balls to prove they are lies.

AmPat
01-17-2010, 10:52 AM
It is illegal to target civilian infrastructure. Are you telling my you don't know a hospital when you see one? What do you have to say about our snipers shooting at ambulances responding to an emergency? The fact that you take it so "as-a-matter-of-factly", kinda proves my case for me. If you were more outraged over these incidents happening, I'd be more inclined to believe they're isolated events. But since your reaction is opposite of concern for international law, I can only assume this is the norm.
One at a time Blowhard. It is NOT illegal to target civilian infrastructure. It is illegal to target hospitals, Cultural Icons, groups of civilians, etc. There are a number of exceptions. There are plenty of REAL examples where collateral damage has occurred but not nearly as many as has been CLAIMED by two groups; our enemy and American Liberals (pardon the repetition).

Give me ONE (1), just one VALID source for your claim of snipers shooting at ambulances.
I don't take anything "matter of factly." I take facts and deal with them. So far, all I see from you is accusation without proof. I asked you several times for proof and your responses have been length screeds with yet more accusations devoid of proof. Do you understand english?

AmPat
01-17-2010, 10:58 AM
If you do all you can, how can you explain destroying 75% of a city with 300,000 residents, after you dropped leaflets telling them to get out? That's not doing all you can to avoid collateral damage. That's warning people ahead of time that you intend to do collateral damage. And the leaflets are more for your benefit than it is theirs. You do it so you can sleep at night. But you don't really give a shit whether they are in the city or not, bombing begins at dawn.

That city was declared a war zone because it was inhabited by our declared enemy. The population was given a chance to leave and many did. The enemy was thrashed and the city was captured. The end was a certainty yet the enemy chose their fate as well as the city's. The city has been rebuilt and is peaceful. The inhabitants aren't getting their heads cut off by Al Kaa Kaa. War is hell sissyboy. Bad stuff happens. That is why we don't like gays in the military. Leave war to the men.;)

Apache
01-17-2010, 11:14 AM

If you had a valid argument, you would've shown one.You haven't backed up a damn thing you've said, AND I know you've ignored links that I have provided...

Rockntractor
01-17-2010, 11:16 AM
You haven't backed up a damn thing you've said, AND I know you've ignored links that I have provided...

He is no different than any other libtard activist, all he is good for is a chew toy!

Apache
01-17-2010, 11:50 AM
He is no different than any other libtard activist, all he is good for is a chew toy!He might have been a good chew toy had he come up with something new...but alas not.

Same ol' hate America...blame America...evil America...

Funny thing is he thinks he's winning a debate that he hasn't even participated in yet...:rolleyes:

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 03:21 PM
One at a time Blowhard. It is NOT illegal to target civilian infrastructure. It is illegal to target hospitals, Cultural Icons, groups of civilians, etc. There are a number of exceptions. There are plenty of REAL examples where collateral damage has occurred but not nearly as many as has been CLAIMED by two groups; our enemy and American Liberals (pardon the repetition).But you treat everyone as the enemy. Everyone that isn't a war-mongering, anti-American, neocon POS.

And no, you cannot target anything other than a military one. If there is any doubt as to whether a particular target has a military objective, you have to call off the operation. And there are no exceptions that allow the willful, wanton destruction of civilian buildings or basic services.

Geneva Conventions (http://www.westpointgradsagainstthewar.org/laws_and_treaties_violated_by_pr.htm)

B) Protocol I, Art. 51: “The civilian population…shall not be the object of attack. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited.” Art. 57: (parties shall) “do everything feasible to verify that the objectives to be attacked are neither civilians nor civilian objects…an attack shall be cancelled or suspended if it becomes apparent that the objective is not a military one…” Where does it say you can target civilian infrastructure? In fact, it says the opposite, so don't give me this shit about it's okay, to bomb away!

We destroyed 75% of Fallujah (a city of 300,000 people). So you're saying there was 240,000 insurgents in that city?

Give me ONE (1), just one VALID source for your claim of snipers shooting at ambulances. I don't take anything "matter of factly." I take facts and deal with them. So far, all I see from you is accusation without proof. I asked you several times for proof and your responses have been length screeds with yet more accusations devoid of proof. Do you understand english? WTF are you talking about? I've provided proof whenever asked of me. Just because you choose ad hominum's to respond to my evidence, is not a problem on my end, it is on yours. Because ad hominum's are not a valid rebuttal. You need to show your evidence and when you do, I read it and address the claims, I don't attack the source of those claims, nor do I consider discrediting the source, as an effective way to argue with others.

You wanted a source, here you go...

Doctors from Fallujah General Hospital (http://www.truthout.org/091709R), as well as others who worked in clinics throughout the city during both US sieges of Fallujah in 2004, reported that US Marines obstructed their services and that US snipers intentionally targeted their clinics and ambulances. And here's another one...

The head of mission of a European humanitarian agency (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3653223.stm)with staff in Falluja told BBC News Online that, according to his staff, two of their ambulances had been shot at. Asked whether these were warning or attacking shots, he said: "One was shot two or three times - a sniper does not shoot an ambulance three times by mistake."

British aid worker Jo Wilding said an ambulance she was in, with flashing lights, siren blaring and "ambulance" written on it in English, was hit as it drove to collect a woman in premature labour.

Ms Wilding is sure the shots came from American troops. "You can tell the shape of US marine from a mujahideen - even if you can only see a silhouette, the helmet and flak jacket are quite distinctive. Also, we were in a US-controlled part of town," she told BBC News Online. Here's another source, one I don't particularly care for, because they under-report Iraqi casualties to aid US propaganda, but even they are reporting about us shooting at ambulances...

a press conference today at the Ministry of Health, led by the Iraqi Minister of Health (http://www.iraqbodycount.org/analysis/reference/falluja-april/ibc_falluja_apr_18)himself. In short, he held the press conference to stave off criticism of not doing enough to assist (medically) the besieged and suffering residents of Falluja, as well as some of the areas down south where fighting has occurred.

A stunning surprise, however, was that the minister acknowledged the U.S. military had been intentionally targeting ambulances in Falluja. He expressed his outrage over the matter, and stated that he had personally pressed the Iraqi Governing Council (IGC) and Bremer for explanations about why these human rights violations, as well as violations of the Geneva Conventions, are occurring. At this point, I am reminded by the lyrics in a Bob Dylan song...

How many times can a man turn his head, pretending not to see?

One last thing, your enemy is everyone that is not pro-war, which includes the majority of American's in this country. You're in the minority! Bigtime!

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 03:28 PM
You haven't backed up a damn thing you've said, AND I know you've ignored links that I have provided...This is not a debatable issue.

Anyone can see, I've provided links and sources, to corroborate the claims. They can also see, you have not provided any, in response. At the very minimum, I've provided links, you haven't provided any! So don't talk to me about who backs up what. At least I've made the effort too, you can't even go that far, so fuck you!

Rockntractor
01-17-2010, 03:31 PM
But you treat everyone as the enemy. Everyone that isn't a war-mongering, anti-American, Blee blah blee blah sameme same more more more same same blee blah blah

Yes Billo of course Billo we know Billo.

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Yes Billo of course Billo we know Billo.I'm pretty sure that isn't news and I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

But what are you going to do about it? Don't you think it's un-American, to accuse everyone as being the enemy, when all they did, was disagree with you politically?

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 04:10 PM
That city was declared a war zone because it was inhabited by our declared enemy. The population was given a chance to leave and many did. The enemy was thrashed and the city was captured. The end was a certainty yet the enemy chose their fate as well as the city's. The city has been rebuilt and is peaceful. The inhabitants aren't getting their heads cut off by Al Kaa Kaa. War is hell sissyboy. Bad stuff happens. That is why we don't like gays in the military. Leave war to the men.;)What was done in Fallujah, is a war crime. I've already provided applicable laws that indicate this. The fact that you are morally bankrupt and have no concience for the value of human life, does not make the actions justified.

You think nothing of putting a 100,000 people in the desert, forcing them to live out of tents with no basic services.

You sir, are pure evil.

Rockntractor
01-17-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that isn't news and I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

But bleet bleet baaa baaa bleet bleet bleet bah bah more more same same all they did, was disagree with you politically?

It's okay Billo yes Billo.

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 04:20 PM
He might have been a good chew toy had he come up with something new...but alas not.You haven't come up with anything! I keep asking you to provide evidence of your claims, but you puss out most of the time. So my "nothing new", beats your "nothing at all".

Same ol' hate America...blame America...evil America...No, partially yes and no.

You, on the other hand, are irresponsible and un-American. Because you refuse to take responsibility for the things done in our name. You blame everyone but yourself. Is that what you're going to teach your children? That they're not responsible for their own actions, as long as they come up with a good enough reason? And I've never claimed we are 100% responsible, we're just not 100% innocent.

Funny thing is he thinks he's winning a debate that he hasn't even participated in yet...:rolleyes: Why don't you wipe your ass with this hypocritical bullshit? You don't even try to debate. You just attack me personally, or the source I provide, then call it a day. If you think that is debating, you are mentally retarded! As well as a fuckin' liar!

Now go out and get me a fountain coke, bee-otch!

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 04:24 PM
It's okay Billo yes Billo.Go ahead, be condescending.

We both know, it's because you're running away, as if you've just seen a "killer rabbit".

Rockntractor
01-17-2010, 08:58 PM
Go ahead, be condescending.

We both know, it's because you're running away, as if you've just seen a "killer rabbit".
Billy I haven't addressed any of your trash in a serious manner since you joined here and until you say something other than liberal talking points that are pure bullshit I won't. I'm giving you every bit of attention and seriousness you deserve. Your just a looped tape so far!

obx
01-18-2010, 12:33 PM
Killing the enemy is not a war crime. That's what you are supposed to do.
________
Starcraft replays (http://screplays.com/)

Apache
01-18-2010, 01:25 PM
You haven't come up with anything! I keep asking you to provide evidence of your claims, but you puss out most of the time. So my "nothing new", beats your "nothing at all". Nothing at all? I suggest you go back to some of my other posts and read the links...

No, partially yes and no.

You, on the other hand, are irresponsible and un-American. Because you refuse to take responsibility for the things done in our name. You blame everyone but yourself. Is that what you're going to teach your children? That they're not responsible for their own actions, as long as they come up with a good enough reason? And I've never claimed we are 100% responsible, we're just not 100% innocent. Oh give me a break, all you can come up with are accusations and innuendo, far left sites that have the same hatered for America as you do... You have no proof, if you had you would have shown it.

Why don't you wipe your ass with this hypocritical bullshit? You don't even try to debate. I don't debate? Listen here you feckless toad, everytime I've brought PROOF to the table you ignore it. You can't debate!
You just attack me personally, or the source I provide, then call it a day. If you think that is debating, you are mentally retarded! As well as a fuckin' liar!1)Rawstory, truthout and IVAW are credible sources, and iraqbodycount :rolleyes:
2)I don't have vampire hours like you do. You come waltzing in here at midnight like a coward...
3)You have no proof of a lie...
if you do show... go ahead. You won't because you can't..

Now go out and get me a fountain coke, bee-otch!The point of this was....????

Apache
01-18-2010, 01:26 PM
Billy I haven't addressed any of your trash in a serious manner since you joined here and until you say something other than liberal talking points that are pure bullshit I won't. I'm giving you every bit of attention and seriousness you deserve. Your just a looped tape so far!oohhh yer good...:cool:

Billo_Really
01-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Billy I haven't addressed any of your trash in a serious manner since you joined here and until you say something other than liberal talking points that are pure bullshit I won't. I'm giving you every bit of attention and seriousness you deserve. Your just a looped tape so far!That's a cop out!

I could say the same thing about you, but I don't. What you're doing is merely tagging a label to something in order to avoid debating the point. You're avoiding debating the issue by "acting" it's a liberal talking point. And even if it is, so what! Just because something is alleged to be (as you call it) a "liberal talking point", does not invalidate the issue.

This is nothing more than a disengenous way the right trys to avoid debates.

The fact that you can't back up what you say, for whatever reason you think it is, is your problem, not mine!

Rockntractor
01-18-2010, 03:12 PM
That's a cop out!

I could say the same thing about you, but I don't. What you're doing is merely tagging a label to something in order to avoid debating the point. You're avoiding debating the issue by "acting" it's a liberal talking point. And even if it is, so what! Just because something is alleged to be (as you call it) a "liberal talking point", does not invalidate the issue.

The fact that you can't back up what you say, for whatever reason you think it is, is your problem, not mine!

That's it Billo! You have got me out smarted I give up.

Billo_Really
01-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Killing the enemy is not a war crime. That's what you are supposed to do.Our enemy are the ones who attacked us on 9/11, not Iraqis defending their country against a foreign invader. And certainly not innocent men, women and children who have not taken part in any hostilities.

We destroyed 75% of Fallujah. Are you telling me there were 225,000 members of al Qaeda in that city?

Rockntractor
01-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Our enemy are the ones who attacked us on 9/11, not Iraqis defending their country against a foreign invader. And certainly not innocent men, women and children who have not taken part in any hostilities.

We destroyed 75% of Fallujah. Are you telling me there were 225,000 members of al Qaeda in that city?
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/bovine_excrement_01.gif?t=1263845916

Billo_Really
01-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Nothing at all? I suggest you go back to some of my other posts and read the links...I have addressed every link you posted in response to mine.

Oh give me a break, all you can come up with are accusations and innuendo, far left sites that have the same hatered for America as you do... You have no proof, if you had you would have shown it.You're like a broken record. Any site that doesn't parrot your anti-American ideology, you automatically treat the claims as false. Why? Because you are a coward!

I don't debate? Listen here you feckless toad, everytime I've brought PROOF to the table you ignore it. You can't debate!1)Rawstory, truthout and IVAW are credible sources, and iraqbodycount :rolleyes:These are ad hominum's. Didn't you go to school? Do you have any education whatsoever? What you just said, is not a valid argument. You attack the messenger, instead of debating the issue. And members of IVAW have served their country in Iraq. They were there! Were you? I thought you supported the troops? They're troops. Why don't you support them, just because you don't have the balls to go fight for yourself? You're just a big mouth arm-chair quarterback, who doesn't even have the balls to debate me.

2)I don't have vampire hours like you do. You come waltzing in here at midnight like a coward...
3)You have no proof of a lie...
if you do show... go ahead. You won't because you can't..Just keeping making excuses to hide the fact you're a major pussy who can't debate like a man!

The point of this was....???? If you're gonna act like a little bitch, I'm going to treat you like one.

Now where's my coke!

Billo_Really
01-18-2010, 03:29 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/bovine_excrement_01.gif?t=1263845916Nice graphic!

I will give you kudo's for creativity.

Billo_Really
01-18-2010, 03:30 PM
That's it Billo! You have got me out smarted I give up.You can't give something up you've never started.

Rockntractor
01-18-2010, 03:32 PM
You can't give something up you've never started.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/1703_animado.gif?t=1263846002

Billo_Really
01-18-2010, 03:40 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/1703_animado.gif?t=1263846002Gif's are your forte!

I do like them.

AmPat
01-18-2010, 03:46 PM
That's a cop out!

What you're doing is merely tagging a label to something in order to avoid debating the point. You're avoiding debating the issue by "acting" it's a liberal talking point. And even if it is, so what! Just because something is alleged to be (as you call it) a "liberal talking point", does not invalidate the issue.

Do you mean like for instance, me asking you several times to prove your talking points with FACTS? Those pesky little thingies that totally invalidate ALL your idiotic liberal talking points? Why don't you either do what you are hypocritically accusing us of doing or take a nice long sabbatical from this site? You aren't even mildly amusing and you certainly haven't put forth an ounce of PROOF for your absurd accusations.

I don't fear a single thing you assert or might bring up because other mindless minions like you have already infested this site and have been thoroughly discredited. Now run on back to that Collective known as the DUmb Underground and beat your bird chest like the other BORG we scared away.

BTW, you might want to review the rules before you undertake accusing our military of wrong doing or war crimes. If you can PROVE with FACTS the accusations, have at. If not, C.U!

Sonnabend
01-19-2010, 06:50 AM

That's a massive lie. It's absolute bullshit and you know it.

Apache
01-19-2010, 08:54 AM
I have addressed every link you posted in response to mine.:rolleyes:

You're like a broken record. Any site that doesn't parrot your anti-American ideology, you automatically treat the claims as false. Why? Because you are a coward!:rolleyes:

These are ad hominum's. Didn't you go to school? Do you have any education whatsoever? What you just said, is not a valid argument. You attack the messenger, instead of debating the issue. And members of IVAW have served their country in Iraq. They were there! Were you? I thought you supported the troops? They're troops. Why don't you support them, just because you don't have the balls to go fight for yourself? You're just a big mouth arm-chair quarterback, who doesn't even have the balls to debate me.ad hominem much? (notice the spelling?) Now mister electrical engineer *snicker* computers have a spell check feature learn it ,use it,love it...

As for IVAW, are you sure they served in Iraq? Are you sure they even served at all? I can point to one glaring case where this was not the case...

Just keeping making excuses to hide the fact you're a major pussy who can't debate like a man!

If you're gonna act like a little bitch, I'm going to treat you like one.

Now where's my coke!http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/My-Internet-Penis-is-THIS-BIG-500x500.jpg
Your mom is so proud...

PoliCon
01-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Billo is not at all interested in learning. His mind is made up and he will dispute everything you throw his way that does not fit with the conclusions he has already made.

Apache
01-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Billo is not at all interested in learning. His mind is made up and he will dispute everything you throw his way that does not fit with the conclusions he has already made.

I have a feeling the ban hammer will squash this tool soon...:D

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Billo is not at all interested in learning. His mind is made up and he will dispute everything you throw his way that does not fit with the conclusions he has already made.Boy, is that a baseless accusation! Care to cite your justification for such a conclusion?

And just what I supposed to learn from all the personal attacks and ad hominum's thrown in my direction? 90% of the responses to my posts have been just that. So what I am supposed to learn?

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 06:58 PM
I have a feeling the ban hammer will squash this tool soon...:DI have been personally attacked from day 1 and you think I should be banned?

Your mother brought you up wrong!

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 06:59 PM
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

ad hominem much? (notice the spelling?) Now mister electrical engineer *snicker* computers have a spell check feature learn it ,use it,love it...

As for IVAW, are you sure they served in Iraq? Are you sure they even served at all? I can point to one glaring case where this was not the case...

Your mom is so proud...Arguing with you, is like arguing with a 10 year old.

Rockntractor
01-19-2010, 07:00 PM
I have been personally attacked from day 1 and you think I should be banned?

Your mother brought you up wrong!

Little Billy Bung Hole is back!:D

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 07:04 PM
That's a massive lie. It's absolute bullshit and you know it.Dude, I don't lie!

Fallujah was heavily bombed in April 2004 and again in November that year. The attacks destroyed 75 percent of city infrastructure (http://www.truthout.org/article/dahr-jamail-and-ali-al-fadhily-fallujah-under-threat-yet-again)and left more than 5,000 dead, according to local non-governmental groups.Where's your link to prove this isn't true?

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Do you mean like for instance, me asking you several times to prove your talking points with FACTS? Those pesky little thingies that totally invalidate ALL your idiotic liberal talking points? Why don't you either do what you are hypocritically accusing us of doing or take a nice long sabbatical from this site? You aren't even mildly amusing and you certainly haven't put forth an ounce of PROOF for your absurd accusations.

I don't fear a single thing you assert or might bring up because other mindless minions like you have already infested this site and have been thoroughly discredited. Now run on back to that Collective known as the DUmb Underground and beat your bird chest like the other BORG we scared away.

BTW, you might want to review the rules before you undertake accusing our military of wrong doing or war crimes. If you can PROVE with FACTS the accusations, have at. If not, C.U!I've posted links to prove my point, why do you keep saying I don't?

Bleda
01-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Truth Out as a source?

Uh, okay, pal.

PoliCon
01-20-2010, 12:34 AM
Boy, is that a baseless accusation! Care to cite your justification for such a conclusion? You're not even willing to consider evidence that does not support your conclusions. I need only point to the posts you shit all over my threads for proof of that. :rolleyes:

Sonnabend
01-20-2010, 06:33 AM
Truthout...BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Has it been 72 business hours yet?? :D:D

Apache
01-20-2010, 09:26 AM
Truthout...BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Has it been 72 business hours yet?? :D:DNot only Truthout but IVAW as well, if you remember years back this site helped "out" a "ranger" who forged his discharge papers... What was that fool's name?

Apache
01-20-2010, 09:31 AM
I have been personally attacked from day 1 and you think I should be banned?

Your mother brought you up wrong!Most people do take offense when a stranger comes in and sh*t on their carpet...

Apache
01-20-2010, 09:32 AM
Arguing with you, is like arguing with a 10 year old.Pot meet kettle...:rolleyes:

Apache
01-20-2010, 09:38 AM
I've posted links to prove my point, why do you keep saying I don't?

You haven't posted a damn thing with any credibility. Far Left sites like Rawstory, Truthout, IVAW and Iraqbodycount have all been discredited through their own actions...

Apache
01-20-2010, 09:39 AM
For the hell of it

+1 :D