PDA

View Full Version : "John 'Does' Harry On One Life to Live !"

megimoo
01-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Now on daytime TV: Graphic homosexual sex scene debuts on ABC's One Life to Live

The homosexual movement is using daytime TV to "jam" the normalization of homosexual sex into the minds of Americans, and the TV networks and advertisers are (as usual) right on board.

Daytime soap operas have always been a little racy when it comes to sexual themes. But this is a new dimension entirely.

This past Wednesday, Dec. 30, One Life to Live made history with the first graphic homosexual love scene between two men.

'One Life to Live' airs daytime TV's first gay sex scene

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2009/12/31/2009-12-31_one_life_to_live_airs_daytime_tvs_first_gay_sex _scene.html#ixzz0bzHEbWIe

They obviously intend to do more. There was a time when advertisers would be terribly afraid to fund anything like this. But the new generation of...

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/10a/OneLifeToLive/index.html

Rockntractor
01-07-2010, 11:16 PM
I am sure ratings will dive but on the good side Wilbur will be out of our hair for an hour every day!

megimoo
01-07-2010, 11:25 PM
I am sure ratings will dive but on the good side Wilbur will be out of our hair for an hour every day!He'll probably show up for a cameo part in the grand finale Ménage à trois !

PoliCon
01-07-2010, 11:34 PM
um . . . how is that scene graphic?

Seems to me like people are over reacting. The video seems no worse than 1,000,001 other 'love' scene shown regularly on soaps - the only difference is now it's two guys. Don't like it - don't watch it. But last time I checked - the only men who regularly watch this stuff are gonna like it - and I don't see most women objecting so . . . .

ETA: I'm gonna end up on the same side as wilbur over this I can feel it. :mad:

Rockntractor
01-07-2010, 11:40 PM
um . . . how is that scene graphic?

ETA: I'm gonna end up on the same side as wilbur over this I can feel it. :mad:
You mean you will get turned on?

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 01:12 AM
You mean you will get turned on? You keep it up and I'm gonna come over there and install chastity belts on all your goats. :p

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 01:14 AM
You keep it up and I'm gonna come over there and install chastity belts on all your goats. :p
Noooo! I'm sorry!:eek:

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Noooo! I'm sorry!:eek:

no you're not. :mad: But you will be . . . oh yes . . . you WILL be . . . . :cool:

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 01:30 AM
no you're not. :mad: But you will be . . . oh yes . . . you WILL be . . . . :cool:

You know Shannon don't you?:eek:

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 01:36 AM

dude - my mother's jewish remember? She could give shannon lessons!:rolleyes:

megimoo
01-08-2010, 05:55 AM
It's Shannon's evil twin Shiva !:eek:

Sonnabend
01-08-2010, 06:12 AM
This past Wednesday, Dec. 30, One Life to Live made history with the first graphic homosexual love scene between two men.

EW EW EW EW EWWWWWWWWWWWWW :mad::mad::mad:

On prime time???

YUCK. :eek:

linda22003
01-08-2010, 08:46 AM
Now on daytime TV: Graphic homosexual sex scene debuts on ABC's One Life to Live

And once again, Miss Megi stays "on top of" all of these stories for us, out of sheer fascination. :cool:

linda22003
01-08-2010, 08:47 AM
EW EW EW EW EWWWWWWWWWWWWW :mad::mad::mad:

On prime time???

YUCK. :eek:

It's a soap opera. It's on sometime in the mid-afternoon. Those of us with jobs are completely unaffected.

FlaGator
01-08-2010, 08:51 AM
It's a soap opera. The only people who which this are house wifes and guys who probably already have an attraction for this kind of behavior. What's the big deal? ;)

noonwitch
01-08-2010, 09:19 AM
I was home and saw it. I watch GH and OLTL is on right before it, so I caught parts of the episode in question. It was not graphic, by my standards. No naked butts, not even any implication on what exactly they did in bed beyond kissing passionately, like the way hetero sex scenes are presented on soaps.

As much as I like my GH, I've been watching it for a long time. What do most people think is more harmful for young people (mostly young women/teen girls) to see?

1. Two men kissing on a bed, and waking up together.

or

2. A man rape an underage woman on a disco floor, then later convince her that it was consensual because "I felt your body respond to me" (soap opera for orgasm)? Not only did he convince this young woman that it was love, the couple then went on to become The Biggest Soap Opera Couple of All Times!

I really don't think teenage girls are that interested in the first storyline all that much.

Gingersnap
01-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Who watches this kind of thing anymore? Aside from our own Noonwitch (who just happened to be home), only unemployed people and college students watch this stuff. Stay-at-home-moms aren't watching this - they are either watching the Mexican soaps (if Mexican themselves) or doing other stuff.

I doubt that any soap operas will be around in another 3 or 4 years.

linda22003
01-08-2010, 09:57 AM
2. A man rape an underage woman on a disco floor, then later convince her that it was consensual because "I felt your body respond to me" (soap opera for orgasm)? Not only did he convince this young woman that it was love, the couple then went on to become The Biggest Soap Opera Couple of All Times!

OMG, I've never been a soap fan and even I know that's "Luke and Laura". :eek:

Speedy
01-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Who watches this kind of thing anymore? Aside from our own Noonwitch (who just happened to be home), only unemployed people and college students watch this stuff. Stay-at-home-moms aren't watching this - they are either watching the Mexican soaps (if Mexican themselves) or doing other stuff.

My mom is a big fan of the Mexican Telenovelas. I watched one a couple of months ago called, El Cartel de Los Sapos which was a Sopranos style story filled with shootouts and shit blowing up.

I have never been a fan of soaps but I have watched a few of the Mexican ones over the years. The best ever done was Cuna de Lobos which became a worldwide hit in several languages.

As far as two gays making out, hell just watching two gay men give each other a peck on the lips grosses me out.

noonwitch
01-08-2010, 01:42 PM
My mom is a big fan of the Mexican Telenovelas. I watched one a couple of months ago called, El Cartel de Los Sapos which was a Sopranos style story filled with shootouts and shit blowing up.

I have never been a fan of soaps but I have watched a few of the Mexican ones over the years. The best ever done was Cuna de Lobos which became a worldwide hit in several languages.

As far as two gays making out, hell just watching two gay men give each other a peck on the lips grosses me out.

I always liked the fake mexican soap opera that the characters on "King of the Hill" watched. I think the main character was a priest with an eyepatch or something, but he was always killing somebody.

I've watched GH since I was in high school. I tape it. It's a habit, but in recent years, it's become sort of like a non-graphic version of The Sopranos. There is probably more violence on it than sex.

Rebel Yell
01-08-2010, 03:49 PM
On a related note.....

Anyone seen Bruno, yet?

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 07:43 PM

Ah spanish soaps. . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0aFNxutE

Speedy
01-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Ah spanish soaps. . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0aFNxutE

While it may have been satire, that little skit is also a bit true. But sometimes, like a blind dog finding a bone sometimes, they do come up with a masterpiece. Cuna de Lobos is just that. The actress, Maria Rubio who played the unequally evil Catalina Creel hardly acted again after doing that role. No other role was worthy of her talents after literally tearing up the scenery in that one.

That character racked up a string of bodies in such creative ways. She killed her husband because she thought that the family fortune would be passed on to her son. Her husband had a son from a previous marriage but she had gone out of her way her whole life to make sure that that son was seen as the family fuck up. Going so far as faking the losing of an eye and blaming that son as being the one responsible. When the will was read the fortune was to pass to the first son that had children. This created a problem since the eldest son was an unmarried fuck up and her son was married and his wife could not have kids. She sends her son to manage the Europe office. She has him make frequent trips from Paris to Mexico get involved in an affair and knock up a young woman and promptly steals the baby. She murders the baby's mom by garroting her with the cord from her earphones. She murders a homicide detective that starts asking questions about her husbands death. She hires a private detective to find her husband's killer and lays out clues leading to a suspect who she then murders and leaves evidence planted.

The private detective is paid and sent away but he feels he is being made a fool of and looks into the murders on his own. He confronts her with evidence and informs her he has already called the cops. At this point she pushes him into the outdoor sunken hot tub and tosses in an electric lawn mower that a gardener had been using. She walks into the her house, gets her gun and shoots the first two cops that come in her door before dying in a hail of gunfire. Tony Montana style.

RobJohnson
01-09-2010, 01:06 AM

With today's high unemployment there will always be soap operas. :)

AlmostThere
01-09-2010, 01:55 AM
It's a soap opera. The only people who which this are house wifes and guys who probably already have an attraction for this kind of behavior. What's the big deal? ;)

Ripley's Believe it or Not. When I was a very young man I worked for Martin Decker repairing their equipment on drilling rigs in Southwest La and the Gulf of Mexico. The guys who work offshore for drilling companies do 12 hour shifts, 7 on - 7 off or 14 on -14 off. If I had to go offshore I'd usually fly out, do my thing, have some lunch and then fly back in. I have sat around in the living quarters on a drilling rig in the Gulf, in the middle of the day watching TV. These big, bad-ass roughnecks who happen to work the night shift will be sitting there en masse watching soap operas. And they'd know the characters and the story-lines. For the uninformed, roughneck is a job description on a drilling rig. To qualify you have to be big, ugly, strong as hell and mean as a junkyard dog.:D That and like soap operas.:D

Space Gravy
01-09-2010, 06:27 AM
On a related note.....

Anyone seen Bruno, yet?

Yes, and I thought it was good. Not as good as Borat, but still funny. I thought he was great in Talladega Nights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDqXbk_ThH0

lacarnut
01-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Ripley's Believe it or Not. When I was a very young man I worked for Martin Decker repairing their equipment on drilling rigs in Southwest La and the Gulf of Mexico. The guys who work offshore for drilling companies do 12 hour shifts, 7 on - 7 off or 14 on -14 off. If I had to go offshore I'd usually fly out, do my thing, have some lunch and then fly back in. I have sat around in the living quarters on a drilling rig in the Gulf, in the middle of the day watching TV. These big, bad-ass roughnecks who happen to work the night shift will be sitting there en masse watching soap operas. And they'd know the characters and the story-lines. For the uninformed, roughneck is a job description on a drilling rig. To qualify you have to be big, ugly, strong as hell and mean as a junkyard dog.:D That and like soap operas.:D

When you get bored you will watch anything. Coming back from Germany on a troop ship, I must have watched the movie Lady and the Tramp 10 times or more in 10 days.

djones520
01-09-2010, 07:57 AM

My Grandfather has watched them every day for as long as I can remember. It's more then just women and efeminite men who watch them.