PDA

View Full Version : Who's Ass Will We Kiss?

Rockntractor
01-07-2010, 10:33 PM
It becomes more obvious everyday that some other country may soon take us over. Who would you like to see rule us.

Crap! What do I need to do to make the 'E' key work like the rest?

noonwitch
01-08-2010, 09:57 AM
If those are my choices, I choose Lichtenstein or the Jews. I could live with jewish rule, as long as it's non-kosher american jews like my coworker. She always picks the Big Boy Breakfast Buffet as her birthday meal, because she loves to eat bacon.

Jewish people have good values, for the most part. Their traditions value education, family and charity. They are underepresented in our criminal justice statistics, population-wise. They are overepresented in our medical, business and top professional fields. They could probably straighten out the economy.

linda22003
01-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Alternate poll: Have we totally forgotten the difference between "who's" and "whose"? That's a much bigger gaffe than "e" on the end of rule, which at least is a typo.

The original poll is specious.

djones520
01-08-2010, 10:00 AM
As a member of the United States Armed Forces I'm gonna vote none of the above. It'll be a cold day in hell before we step aside and let some other country come in here and tell us what to do.

Well... ok, I did vote for TEH JOOOOOSSSS!

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 10:17 AM
When it comes to that point - I'll be dead so I don't know who this US is you speak of.

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 10:18 AM
As a member of the United States Armed Forces I'm gonna vote none of the above. It'll be a cold day in hell before we step aside and let some other country come in here and tell us what to do.

Well... ok, I did vote for TEH JOOOOOSSSS!

don't you pay attention when Gator posts?? The JOOOOSSS already rule us. :rolleyes:

djones520
01-08-2010, 10:19 AM
don't you pay attention when Gator posts?? The JOOOOSSS already rule us. :rolleyes:

If I gave half a gram of ass leakage for Gator's opinion...

FlaGator
01-08-2010, 10:32 AM
I didn't see Demark in the list off choices. That is supposedly the happy country in the world and if you don't mind a 50% income tax they will provide you with health and education for free. I was this on Oprah so it's got to be true.

I vote Denmark.

Speedy
01-08-2010, 10:34 AM
I won't kiss anyone's ass but if anything I would not mind the UN taking over as I would get more joy out of killing them than any of the others.

linda22003
01-08-2010, 10:35 AM
I loved Denmark. Smokers particularly will adore it - everyone smokes everywhere, all the time. This could help resurrect the agricultural economy of the south if/when the Danes conquer us.

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 10:36 AM
I didn't see Demark in the list off choices. That is supposedly the happy country in the world and if you don't mind a 50% income tax they will provide you with health and education for free. I was this on Oprah so it's got to be true.

I vote Denmark.

Denmark will be one of the dominated countries. We will so weaken ourselves that china will move in, decide it is too much to mow and sell us to Lichtenstein.

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Alternate poll: Have we totally forgotten the difference between "who's" and "whose"? That's a much bigger gaffe than "e" on the end of rule, which at least is a typo.

The original poll is specious.

Lighten up and vote you cantankerous old woman!

Gingersnap
01-08-2010, 10:41 AM
I picked the Russians. While I like the Joooos in a general sense, all the non-Orthodox Jews are liberals at best or Commies at worst. Sadly, the red diaper baby types are all idealistic Commies. The real former Commies (Russians) are over that phase of lunacy.

Russians are a lot of fun to hang out with and they are mostly all nihilistic and corrupt which will make it easy to buy, fight, or cheat our way back into power. The Russians have nothing to live for except money and booze so they aren't going to be doing any heroics these days. :)

BadCat
01-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Denmark will be one of the dominated countries. We will so weaken ourselves that china will move in, decide it is too much to mow and sell us to Lichtenstein.

There's an old joke about the Danish Defense budget.

It is $1.89.

This is for a cassette tape that has the words "We Surrender" in 80 different languages. It is intended to be played on the national radio stations in the case of an attack.

hampshirebrit
01-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Hey, once we get rid of Labour, we'd be happy to take you back on.

We invented you, after all. Who better, than us? :p

noonwitch
01-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Hey, once we get rid of Labour, we'd be happy to take you back on.

We invented you, after all. Who better, than us? :p

You can't afford us anymore.:D

hampshirebrit
01-08-2010, 03:18 PM
You can't afford us anymore.:D

That's for sure. Pretty soon, only the Chinese will be able to afford either of us.

FlaGator
01-08-2010, 04:04 PM

See, this is really simple. We have a couple of people from Denmark slip over the Canadian board with a handgun or two. The drive down to the Whitehouse and Obama goes outside and surrender's to them. Bam we are all citizens of Denmark, we get free healthcare and education, and the Russians and Chinese are kept at bay because no one has ever had to confront a Dane with nuclear weapons before...

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 05:27 PM
See, this is really simple. We have a couple of people from Denmark slip over the Canadian board with a handgun or two. The drive down to the Whitehouse and Obama goes outside and surrender's to them. Bam we are all citizens of Denmark, we get free healthcare and education, and the Russians and Chinese are kept at bay because no one has ever had to confront a Dane with nuclear weapons before...

Interesting! i can see your point now.:cool:

lacarnut
01-08-2010, 05:40 PM
None of the above. However, one of the benefits of commies taking over is that they would clean out all of our deadbeat politicans.