PDA

View Full Version : Bama wins National Championship

lacarnut
01-08-2010, 01:15 AM
Congrats to Alabama. Even though I am a LSU Tiger fan, I was pulling for the Tide. Gators put an ass whipping on Cincinnati and LSU lost to Penn State. The Penn State coach made the difference.

BadCat
01-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Congrats to Alabama. Even though I am a LSU Tiger fan, I was pulling for the Tide. Gators put an ass whipping on Cincinnati and LSU lost to Penn State. The Penn State coach made the difference.

Sucks that McCoy got hurt so early in the game. It turned what should have been a GREAT football game into a bore-fest.

Bubba Dawg
01-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Yep, I hated to see McCoy injured. I've been waiting for a real shoot out and it was just a dull game.

I was rooting for Bama but for Texas to lose their QB that early was disappointing.

AmPat
01-11-2010, 03:18 PM
I saw no surprises here. The SEC best and second best thrashed all comers. I still say it is the strongest top to bottom conference in the nation. That doesn't mean there aren't exceptional teams outside the SEC, just that over the season, the SEC has the toughest job even getting to the top games.

Boise State is one of the most exciting teams to watch, I just don't see them going undefeated in a season long fight against a FL, AL, GA, LSU,TN,AR,SC,MSU,KY,etc. :cool: