PDA

View Full Version : Has this woman ever told the truth? EVER??? - Pelosi lies again.

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 02:38 AM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/31180.html?24335

Read the story - but be sure to check out the video - the dipshit focus's in on her comment about what Obama was for while he was running for office - but totally glosses over her comment about the healthcare legislation process and how "there has never been a more open process for any legislation in anyone who serves here's experience." WHAT KINDA BULLSHIT IS THAT?? :mad:

Last Samurai
01-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Pelosi, like many Politicians, lie for two simple reasons,

1) Their ardent supporters "buy into" any utterance they might try to pass off as "truth". Never questioning, never asking if the lie is "logical" or consistant with observed facts.

2) Politicians have been allowed to "get by" with lying for so long that they have come to the realization that they can generally "get away" with even the most outlandish statement with little or no repercussions from the "subjects" (read: voters and/or sheep).

If the Court of Appeals for the actions of Government Elected Nobility IS "We, The People", I suggest that virtually EVERY Government Official is guilty of perjury to that Court and should be duly removed from Office.

But that's just me.... always trying to be the "honorable man".

LS

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 07:53 PM
I'd love to throw all the bums out. Lets start with the democrats first though.