PDA

View Full Version : Myers-Briggs personality test

BadCat
01-08-2010, 06:02 PM
If you have the time, please give this a shot...72 questions, but they're quick.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

A lot of companies are administering this type of test on their employees and new hires. I just had to take one for work. I got the same type on this test as I did on the "professional" test.

I'm kind of interested in seeing what the differences are between us and the moonbats.

My Myers Briggs personality type is "INTJ" and I fit the description of an INTJ on the linked site to a "T".

Bubba Dawg
01-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Cool. Been a while since I took a MB and didn't remember my type.

I'm INFJ.

Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.
Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.

Mohandas Gandhi, Sidney Poitier, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Sir Alec Guiness, Carl Jung, Mary Baker Eddy, Queen Noor are examples of the Counselor Idealist (INFJ).

FeebMaster
01-08-2010, 06:43 PM
INTJ

Rational Portrait of the Mastermind (INTJ)

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.
Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.

In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner, Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

Mastermind. I like that.

MountainMan
01-08-2010, 06:49 PM
ENJT

Whatever the fuck that means.

Extroverted score of 1
Intuitive score of 25
Thinking score of 62
Judging score of 17

Here is a link (http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=5&c=fieldmarshal) they gave saying that I am a rational field marshall. Oh well.

Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is marshaling or situational organizing role that reaches the highest development in the Fieldmarshal. As this kind of role is practiced some contingency organizing is necessary, so that the second suit of the Fieldmarshal's intellect is devising contingency plans. Structural and functional engineering, though practiced in some degree in the course of organizational operations, tend to be not nearly as well developed and are soon outstripped by the rapidly growing skills in organizing. But it must be said that any kind of strategic exercise tends to bring added strength to engineering as well as organizing skills.

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 06:50 PM
INTJ

Mastermind. I like that.

You truly are the Anarchist! You walk among us, Revelations was right.:cool:

MountainMan
01-08-2010, 06:53 PM
"I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?"

ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.

ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.

TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die." (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)

ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.

Ok, the bolded makes more sense now

BadCat
01-08-2010, 07:12 PM
You truly are the Anarchist! You walk among us, Revelations was right.:cool:

Take the test, Rock.

Gingersnap
01-08-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm the "bad" one - I remember that. My BFF is my diametrical opposite on the grid. I'll take the test to remind me of which one it was.

Bubba Dawg
01-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Take the test, Rock.

Take the test Rock.

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Take the test, Rock.

YOUR TYPE
E N T J
Strength of the preferences %
11 25 1 33
Okay.

BadCat
01-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Okay.

ENTJ's make up only 1.8% of the population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator

Chart slightly above center and on the right.

Bubba Dawg
01-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Cool Chart. INFJ's make up 1.5% of the population.

Rock and I are rare individuals. :cool:

BadCat
01-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Cool Chart. INFJ's make up 1.5% of the population.

Rock and I are rare individuals. :cool:

So far, all of us are.

Gingersnap
01-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Your Type is INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
very expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

very expressed thinking personality

very expressed judging personality

Yep, that's the one all right. I've taken this test formally a couple of times. I remember that one time it was just me and a large, black, very intimidating janitor scoring INTJ in a group of mostly female, mostly white, all college-educated people.

On a break he went out to smoke a cig, so I went with him on general principles. He was one funny and clued-in guy. We came back cracking up and all the emotional people were terrified of both of us for the rest of the day. :D

Big Guy
01-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Interesting; INTJ

You are:
slightly expressed introvert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

very expressed judging personality

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.

Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.
In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner, Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 08:07 PM
I fluctuate. Sometimes I'm Introvert some times I'm Extrovert but the rest stays NTJ.

BadCat
01-08-2010, 08:09 PM
We got a lot of INTJ's so far. Interesting since that type is only 2.1% of the population.

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 08:10 PM
There are far too many F people according to that chart. :mad: we need less people making decisions based on feelings. 10:1 that most of DU are Fs.

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 08:11 PM
I fluctuate. Sometimes I'm Introvert some times I'm Extrovert but the rest stays NTJ.

Your a type: MDGT

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 08:11 PM
We got a lot of INTJ's so far. Interesting since that type is only 2.1% of the population.

I guess it's like they say : birds of a feather - flock together.

patriot45
01-08-2010, 08:20 PM

Well that was a big quiz!! I wonder what it all means!

Your Type is
ESTJ
Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
22 12 75 56

You are:
slightly expressed extravert

slightly expressed sensing personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

Gingersnap
01-08-2010, 08:21 PM

You're an "E" who doesn't need as much maintenance as most. Introverts are always introverted even if they are throwing party for 90 people or leading a seminar on human resource management. You're either exhausted by "normal" interpersonal behavior or not. ;)

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Well that was a big quiz!! I wonder what it all means!

Your Type is
ESTJ
Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
22 12 75 56

You are:
slightly expressed extravert

slightly expressed sensing personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

It says your a cook now go make us a snack!

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 08:30 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/policon-bird-demotivational-poster-.jpg?t=1263000609

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Your a type: MDGT

don't get pissy with me just because you're an F'n Nancy boy. :p

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 09:35 PM
You're an "E" who doesn't need as much maintenance as most. Introverts are always introverted even if they are throwing party for 90 people or leading a seminar on human resource management. You're either exhausted by "normal" interpersonal behavior or not. ;)

I'm just telling you what my test scores come up as - I'm either an E or an I depending. At least I'm not a Nancy-boy F'er.

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 09:36 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/policon-bird-demotivational-poster-.jpg?t=1263000609

That thar is jes mean!:eek:

Big Guy
01-08-2010, 09:39 PM

OMG does that mean WE are the weirdo's? :eek::D

FlaGator
01-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Your Type is
INFJIntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging Strength of the preferences % 1138621
INFJ type description by D.Keirsey (http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=3&c=counselor)
INFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ (http://www.humanmetrics.com/vocation/JCI.asp?EI=-11&SN=-38&TF=-62&JP=0.6) http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/cap.gif (http://www.humanmetrics.com/vocation/JCI.asp?EI=-11&SN=-38&TF=-62&JP=0.6) INFJ Famous Personalities (http://www.humanmetrics.com/vocation/JCI.asp?EI=-11&SN=-38&TF=-62&JP=0.6)
INFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss (http://typelogic.com/infj.html)

You are:

slightly expressed introvert
distinctively expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.
Mohandas Gandhi (http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=3&c=ghandi), Sidney Poitier, Eleanor Roosevelt (http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=3&c=eleanor), Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Sir Alec Guiness, Carl Jung, Mary Baker Eddy, Queen Noor are examples of the Counselor Idealist (INFJ).
Full descriptions of the Counselor and the Idealists are in People Patterns (http://keirsey.com/people_patterns.aspx) or Please Understand Me II (http://keirsey.com/pum_2.aspx)
More About Your Idealist Conselor Personality:
Careers: Best Job Fit for Idealists (http://keirsey.com/personalityzone/wz21.asp) Dealing With Stress at Work: Idealists Out of Balance (http://keirsey.com/personalityzone/wz33.asp)
Relationships: Women and Romance - Idealist Women (http://keirsey.com/personalityzone/lz23.asp) Men and Romance - The Idealist Lover (http://keirsey.com/personalityzone/lz28.asp) Love the One You're With - Tips for Idealists With Non-Idealist Partners (http://keirsey.com/personalityzone/lz88.asp)
School: Idealist Students: Maximizing Your Study Environment (http://keirsey.com/personalityzone/cz18.asp) Idealists: Capitalizing on Your Diplomatic Intelligence Style (http://keirsey.com/personalityzone/cz36.asp)

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 10:03 PM
[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[ INFJ Another F'n Nancy boy. :p

FlaGator
01-08-2010, 10:08 PM

Several INFJ's which are 1.5% of the population. There are quite a few of us here on CU who belong to the lower percentage groups. Interesting.

FlaGator
01-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Another F'n Nancy boy. :p

And there should be more of us :D

I suspect wilbur belongs with you T'uers.

Big Guy
01-08-2010, 10:19 PM

I suspect wilbur belongs with you T'uers.

Not a chance, if he takes the test he will probably short out the entire system.
Besides, he would probably argue with the site about the validity of the questions and demand a more scientific explaination of both the listed questions and answers. :D

Bubba Dawg
01-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Several INFJ's which are 1.5% of the population. There are quite a few of us here on CU who belong to the lower percentage groups. Interesting.

The one time I took an Official Myers Briggs I was on a vestry retreat.

INFJ. Pretty Cool, FG. :D

PoliCon
01-08-2010, 10:23 PM

I suspect wilbur belongs with you T'uers. I'll lay odds that most of DU are F'n F'ers like you. :p

FlaGator
01-08-2010, 11:00 PM
I'll lay odds that most of DU are F'n F'ers like you. :p

I think that most of them would show no personality traits at all...:eek:

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 11:01 PM
I think that most of them would show no personality traits at all...:eek:

The undead!

Gingersnap
01-08-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm just telling you what my test scores come up as - I'm either an E or an I depending. At least I'm not a Nancy-boy F'er.

You're a sporadically failing extrovert. You're still a good person. Just not one of "us". Get over it. We have. :D

FlaGator
01-08-2010, 11:26 PM
The undead!

Dead Heads

TUDHs

SaintLouieWoman
01-08-2010, 11:41 PM
The one time I took an Official Myers Briggs I was on a vestry retreat.

INFJ. Pretty Cool, FG. :D

Another INFJ---this statistically seems highly unlikely. Or maybe it's that old birds of a feather flock together syndrome. :D

Idealist Portrait of the Counselor (INFJ) Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization. Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.
Mohandas Gandhi (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=3&c=ghandi), Sidney Poitier, Eleanor Roosevelt (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=3&c=eleanor), Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Sir Alec Guiness, Carl Jung, Mary Baker Eddy, Queen Noor are examples of the Counselor Idealist (INFJ).

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 12:34 AM
INTJ

Mastermind. I like that.

I got mastermind too, I may be the Anarchist, we could flip a coin or you could just do it. I'm busy right now and don't have the time to over through world governments. But I'm always here if you need some tips!

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 02:30 AM
Rob Johnson hasn't taken the test!

RobJohnson
01-09-2010, 02:47 AM
Rob Johnson hasn't taken the test!

Scroll up to page two or three. :D

Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
11 1 1 33

Guardian™ Portrait of the Inspector (ISTJ)

The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld.

Inspectors (as much as ten percent of the general population) are the true guardians of institutions. They are patient with their work and with the procedures within an institution, although not always with the unauthorized behavior of some people in that institution. Responsible to the core, Inspectors like it when people know their duties, follow the guidelines, and operate within the rules. For their part, Inspectors will see to it that goods are examined and schedules are kept, that resources will be up to standards and delivered when and where they are supposed to be. And they would prefer that everyone be this dependable. Inspectors can be hard-nosed about the need for following the rules in the workplace, and do not hesitate to report irregularities to the proper authorities. Because of this they are often misjudged as being hard-hearted, or as having ice in their veins, for people fail to see their good intentions and their vulnerability to criticism. Also, because Inspectors usually make their inspections without much flourish or fanfare, the dedication they bring to their work can go unnoticed and unappreciated.

While not as talkative as Supervisor Guardians [ESTJs], Inspectors are still highly sociable, and are likely to be involved in community service organizations, such as Sunday School, Little League, or Boy and Girl Scouting, that transmit traditional values to the young. Like all Guardians, Inspectors hold dear their family social ceremonies-weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries - although they tend to be shy if the occasion becomes too large or too public. Generally speaking, Inspectors are not comfortable with anything that gets too fancy. Their words tend to be plain and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often simple and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than trendy or ostentatious. As for personal property, they usually choose standard items over models loaded with features, and they often try to find classics and antiques - Inspectors prefer the old-fashioned to the newfangled every time.

Queen Elizabeth II, Harry S. Truman, Warren Buffet, Queen Victoria, James K. Polk, and J.D. Rockefeller are examples of Inspector Guardians.

FeebMaster
01-09-2010, 02:51 AM
I got mastermind too, I may be the Anarchist, we could flip a coin or you could just do it. I'm busy right now and don't have the time to over through world governments. But I'm always here if you need some tips!

We'll have to find someone else. I'm too lazy.

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 02:56 AM
We'll have to find someone else. I'm too lazy.
I know what you mean I enjoy my free time!

djones520
01-09-2010, 10:20 AM
INTJ

Seems like i'm in the perfect job type as well.

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 10:23 AM
INTJ

Seems like i'm in the perfect job type as well.

I just saw that when I Googled my type: Scientist. LOL! :D

Sonnabend
01-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Infj

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 10:52 AM
This is amusing:

This site was created to clear up common misunderstandings and frequently asked questions about the Myers-Briggs temperament of INTJ, called by Keirsey as the Mastermind personality.

Dealing With INTJs:

Be willing to back up your statements with facts - or at least some pretty sound reasoning.

Don't expect them to respect you or your viewpoints just because you say so. INTJ respect must be earned.

Be willing to concede when you are wrong. The average INTJ respects the truth over being "right". Withdraw your erroneous comment and admit your mistake and they will see you as a very reasonable person. Stick to erroneous comments and they will think you are an irrational idiot and treat everything you say as being questionable.

Try not to be repetitive. It annoys them.

Do not feed them a line of bull.

Expect debate. INTJs like to tear ideas apart and prove their worthiness. They will even argue a point they don't actually support for the sake of argument.

Do not mistake the strength of your conviction with the strength of your argument. INTJs do not need to believe in a position to argue it or argue it well. Therefore, it will take more than fervor to sway them.

Do not be surprised at sarcasm.

Remember that INTJs believe in workable solutions. They are extremely open-minded to possibilities, but they will quickly discard any idea that is unfeasible. INTJ open-mindedness means that they are willing to have a go at an idea by trying to pull it apart. This horrifies people who expect oohs and ahhs and reverence. The ultimate INTJ insult to an idea is to ignore it, because that means it's not even interesting enough to deconstruct.

This also means that they will not just accept any viewpoint that is presented to them. The bottom line is "Does it work?" - end discussion.

Do not expect INTJs to actually care about how you view them. They already know that they are arrogant bastards with a morbid sense of humor. Telling them the obvious accomplishes nothing.

djones520
01-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Holy cow Ginger. That nailed me perfectly.

Teetop
01-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
33 38 50 44

:eek:

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 11:05 AM

I'm sure these type things are a little overstated. We wouldn't really dump Grandma on a iceberg just because it's more efficient and less messy.

Not in front of the grandkids, anyway. :p

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm sure these type things are a little overstated. We wouldn't really dump Grandma on a iceberg just because it's more efficient and less messy.

Not in front of the grandkids, anyway. :p

Is she already dead?

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Is she already dead?

Does it matter?

Sonnabend
01-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Counselors can be hard to get to know. They have an unusually rich inner life, but they are reserved and tend not to share their reactions except with those they trust. With their loved ones, certainly,

Counselors are not reluctant to express their feelings, their face lighting up with the positive emotions, but darkening like a thunderhead with the negative. Indeed, because of their strong ability to take into themselves the feelings of others, Counselors can be hurt rather easily by those around them, which, perhaps, is one reason why they tend to be private people, mutely withdrawing from human contact.

At the same time, friends who have known an Counselor for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that they are inconsistent; Counselors value their integrity a great deal, but they have intricately woven, mysterious personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

SHIT

That describes me all right.

"There's something rotten in Denmark." Accurately suspicious about others' motives, INFJs are not easily led. These are the people that you can rarely fool any of the time. Though affable and sympathetic to most, INFJs are selective about their friends . Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words.

Definitely.

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Does it matter?
Well yeah, it would make no difference to her if she was dead!

marv
01-09-2010, 11:52 AM
...just another run-of-the-mill INTJ.....

Your Type is INTJ
Introverted 11
Intuitive 25
Thinking 75
Judging 78

RobJohnson
01-09-2010, 11:53 AM
I just saw that when I Googled my type: Scientist. LOL! :D

My test result was also fairly accurate when it came to my career.

BadCat
01-09-2010, 12:35 PM

Me too.
Frightening, isn't it?

FlaGator
01-09-2010, 01:21 PM
We now have 3 INFJs which are 1.5 percent of the population. What are the odds of that?

djones520
01-09-2010, 01:22 PM
We now have 3 INFJs which are 1.5 percent of the population. What are the odds of that?

Hell, 49% of the DUmmies have Ph.D's. How bout the odds on that? :p

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Cool how many INFJ's are here.

Perhaps we should start an INFJ Society.

Have e-conferences and such.

SINCE INFJ's are Counselors so we could be in charge of mental health issues....

I've always wanted to be responsible for mental health.

BadCat
01-09-2010, 01:29 PM
I have this up at CC too.

I'm seeing a VERY disproportionate number of INTJ's.

SaintLouieWoman
01-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Hell, 49% of the DUmmies have Ph.D's. How bout the odds on that? :p
They're probably all English majors and are good at fiction. :D

(Nothing against English majors---I used to teach high school English for a nannosecond.):o

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 01:31 PM

About 1.5 in 100. :p

SaintLouieWoman
01-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Cool how many INFJ's are here.

Perhaps we should start an INFJ Society.

Have e-conferences and such.

SINCE INFJ's are Counselors so we could be in charge of mental health issues....

I've always wanted to be responsible for mental health.

Good idea. FlaGator, you and I can be in charge of the mental health of all the others. :D Wonder if anyone else will fess up that they are one of the "seers" also.

Really felt worse when I went back in and saw some of the famous INFJ's---like Jimmy Carter! :eek:

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Good idea. FlaGator, you and I can be in charge of the mental health of all the others. :D Wonder if anyone else will fess up that they are one of the "seers" also.

Really felt worse when I went back in and saw some of the famous INFJ's---like Jimmy Carter! :eek:

Don't forget Sonna. He posted that he is INFJ.

We could have a Cabal of Counselors.

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Infj

That is so cool, Sonna. Me too.

So are FlaGator and St Louis Woman.

djones520
01-09-2010, 01:41 PM
The more I'm reading up on this, the scarier it's getting to see how well this thing captures me. There are of course some small differances here and there, but for the most part it's really summing up how I operate, from doing the job, to taking leadership roles, to dealing with other people.

I hate having my whole personality reduced to a yes and no test like this. :mad::p

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 01:43 PM
About 1.5 in 100. :p

...here's the pitch swung on hit to deep left field That Ball Is OUTTA HERE!!!!! Home Run.

A walk Off home furn by the lady with red hair and Capri pants. That ball just sort of hung out over the plate. A breaking ball that didn't break or a fastball with nothing on it.

If it had been hit any farther it would have needed a stewardess.

Holy Cow.

FlaGator
01-09-2010, 01:43 PM
What doesn't surprise me is that most of us who post are defined as introverts but yet we are some of the most outspoken people here. Safety in anonymity?

djones520
01-09-2010, 01:44 PM
What doesn't surprise me is that most of us who post are defined as introverts but yet we are some of the most outspoken people here.

The anonymity of the interwebs allows people (myself included) to be a bit more open about themselves then they normally would be.

Apache
01-09-2010, 01:51 PM
meh...Your Type is
ISTJ

BadCat
What doesn't surprise me is that most of us who post are defined as introverts but yet we are some of the most outspoken people here. Safety in anonymity?

Well, remember that it is an introvert personality TYPE, not necessarily an introvert personality.

Bubba Dawg

Interesting observation.

I'm not as reticent to offer opinions in social situations if I'm away from work. I work for the government so we are discouraged to talk politics on the workfloor (break-room is okay) and we are strictly forbidden from discussing politics with members of the public if we are at work.

I like to talk politics. Religion too. I don't get invited to many parties. :D:D

FlaGator
01-09-2010, 01:52 PM
The anonymity of the interwebs allows people (myself included) to be a bit more open about themselves then they normally would be.

I'm pretty much the same here as I am in real life. The only difference is that on the internet I do keep some information to myself like the names of friends and my ex wife because, you never know who's reading.

djones520
01-09-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm pretty much the same here as I am in real life. The only difference is that on the internet I do keep some information to myself like the names of friends and my ex wife because, you never know who's reading.

I do open up quite a bit more here. Around people I'm comfortable with in real life I'm pretty social, but I'm usually very introverted around relative strangers. Even when we get new people at work, it may take a few weeks or more before I'll even talk to them beyond saying hello.

lacarnut
01-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Intj

FlaGator
01-09-2010, 02:05 PM
I do open up quite a bit more here. Around people I'm comfortable with in real life I'm pretty social, but I'm usually very introverted around relative strangers. Even when we get new people at work, it may take a few weeks or more before I'll even talk to them beyond saying hello.

I can agree with that. I am the same pretty much. The only difference is that I spend a lot of time at work in meetings with people I don't know or don't know very well. I've learned to speak up in spite my being uncomfortable with it. I also have some difficulty speaking from prepared notes in front of a group of people. I am much more comfortable if I just wing it with a rough outline of points to make.

djones520
01-09-2010, 02:08 PM
I can agree with that. I am the same pretty much. The only difference is that I spend a lot of time at work in meetings with people I don't know or don't know very well. I've learned to speak up in spite my being uncomfortable with it. I also have some difficulty speaking from prepared notes in front of a group of people. I am much more comfortable if I just wing it with a rough outline of points to make.

Heh, seems you and I have a lot in common. I do much better at public speaking if i'm seeing the "notes" for the first time while I'm up there talking. I used to have a big issue with public speaking, but my career field won't allow for that so I had to teach myself to get over that hurdle.

FlaGator
01-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Heh, seems you and I have a lot in common. I do much better at public speaking if i'm seeing the "notes" for the first time while I'm up there talking. I used to have a big issue with public speaking, but my career field won't allow for that so I had to teach myself to get over that hurdle.

It's amazing how we learn to adapt and cope with situations despite our internal reservations :)

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 02:22 PM
INTJ

Mastermind. I like that.

Who but a Mastermind would pick as an Avatar Ted Williams Smoking a Cigarette?

(Because it's Ted Williams Smoking a Cigarette.) :D

bijou
01-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Your Type is
INTJ

At least I am in with the in crowd. :D

wilbur
01-09-2010, 02:47 PM
I've taken these tests several times, and I think I get a different result each time. But anyhow - by popular demand:

INTP

moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

The first link with an explanation looks like feel-good fluff fit for a horoscope reading. The third link seems a little more down to Earth:

http://typelogic.com/intp.html

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.

Mathematics is a system where many INTPs love to play, similarly languages, computer systems--potentially any complex system. INTPs thrive on systems. Understanding, exploring, mastering, and manipulating systems can overtake the INTP's conscious thought. This fascination for logical wholes and their inner workings is often expressed in a detachment from the environment, a concentration where time is forgotten and extraneous stimuli are held at bay. Accomplishing a task or goal with this knowledge is secondary.

INTPs and Logic -- One of the tipoffs that a person is an INTP is her obsession with logical correctness. Errors are not often due to poor logic -- apparent faux pas in reasoning are usually a result of overlooking details or of incorrect context.

Games NTs seem to especially enjoy include Risk, Bridge, Stratego, Chess, Go, and word games of all sorts. (I have an ENTP friend that loves Boggle and its variations. We've been known to sit in public places and pick a word off a menu or mayonnaise jar to see who can make the most words from its letters on a napkin in two minutes.) The INTP mailing list has enjoyed a round of Metaphore, virtual volleyball, and a few 'finish the series' brain teasers.

INTPs in the main are not clannish. The INTP mailing list, with a readership now in triple figures, was in its incipience fraught with all the difficulties of the Panama canal: we had trouble deciding:

whether or not there should be such a group,
exactly what such a group should be called, and
which of us would have to take the responsibility for organization and maintenance of the aforesaid group/club/whatever.

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Thanks Wilbur. :)

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 04:23 PM

Nah, it's the convenience factor. I think a lot of people believe that introverts have "trouble" communicating. Even some introverts I've discussed this with will self-label that way. Disliking aimless chit-chat, noisy groups, boring presentations, or irrelevant social information isn't the same thing as being unable to participate in those situations. Most introverts can do all that stuff easily - we just don't automatically enjoy it.

The Internet is an introvert's paradise because you can dip in and get a little information jolt, swap a joke, comment on the news of the day, and then just leave.

There's no need to keep hanging around if things get boring or if something better comes along. You don't have to justify your interest (or lack of interest), you can participate as much as want but you aren't forced to participate, and you can completely ignore people who are irritating, crazy, or whatever. (You can do that IRL too but you have to listen to them bitch about it.) :D:D

FlaGator
01-09-2010, 04:28 PM
I've taken these tests several times, and I think I get a different result each time. But anyhow - by popular demand:

INTP

moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

The first link with an explanation looks like feel-good fluff fit for a horoscope reading. The third link seems a little more down to Earth:

http://typelogic.com/intp.html

That does sound like you.

MrsSmith
01-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Nah, it's the convenience factor. I think a lot of people believe that introverts have "trouble" communicating. Even some introverts I've discussed this with will self-label that way. Disliking aimless chit-chat, noisy groups, boring presentations, or irrelevant social information isn't the same thing as being unable to participate in those situations. Most introverts can do all that stuff easily - we just don't automatically enjoy it.

The Internet is an introvert's paradise because you can dip in and get a little information jolt, swap a joke, comment on the news of the day, and then just leave.

There's no need to keep hanging around if things get boring or if something better comes along. You don't have to justify your interest (or lack of interest), you can participate as much as want but you aren't forced to participate, and you can completely ignore people who are irritating, crazy, or whatever. (You can do that IRL too but you have to listen to them bitch about it.) :D:D

Wow, you totally hit that on the head!! ..."and then just leave"!! Yeah!

Oh, I'm INTJ...heavy on the I, the rest slide up and down without warning, but they never change.

PoliCon
01-09-2010, 06:52 PM

But here you're not putting yourself out like you would in a real life social situation. Here you're putting ideas, thought, concepts out while more or less hiding yourself. None of us has real pictures of ourselves as avatars. How many of us use our real names?

MrsSmith
01-09-2010, 06:56 PM
But here you're not putting yourself out like you would in a real life social situation. Here you're putting ideas, thought, concepts out while more or less hiding yourself. None of us has real pictures of ourselves as avatars. How many of us use our real names?

I do! :D But then, I absolutely LOVE having an "alias" for a real name. :D:D

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 07:08 PM

Ginger is my real nickname. It's all family, friends, or co-workers call me. I've discussed all these same subjects and offered the same opinions IRL. I'm not shy. When I decide not to discuss interesting things or offer opinions it's for one these reasons:

A. Audience is too stupid to follow conversation;
B. Audience becomes too emotional upon discovering alternative points of view;
C. Audience not worth the effort required.

Meh. It's not like I can't amuse myself while they discuss kids, sports, or diets.

On the Internet you can find a ready-made group of people who are pretty smart, who aren't too emotional, and who are worth the effort of interesting conversation. You can also join boards tailored to your own interests where you are likely to find interesting conversation.

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 07:11 PM

My real nickname is Bubba.

How many Bubbas could there be in Georgia....? :D

PoliCon
01-09-2010, 07:26 PM
I do! :D But then, I absolutely LOVE having an "alias" for a real name. :D:D

You have deep anonymity built into that name :p

djones520

Funny you asked that qouting me. :p I've never made any secret of my name, what I do, or even where I live.

PoliCon
Ginger is my real nickname. It's all family, friends, or co-workers call me. I've discussed all these same subjects and offered the same opinions IRL. I'm not shy. When I decide not to discuss interesting things or offer opinions it's for one these reasons:

A. Audience is too stupid to follow conversation;
B. Audience becomes too emotional upon discovering alternative points of view;
C. Audience not worth the effort required.

Meh. It's not like I can't amuse myself while they discuss kids, sports, or diets.

On the Internet you can find a ready-made group of people who are pretty smart, who aren't too emotional, and who are worth the effort of interesting conversation. You can also join boards tailored to your own interests where you are likely to find interesting conversation.

Yes - but it's not your legal name. :p

PoliCon
01-09-2010, 07:27 PM
My real nickname is Bubba.

How many Bubbas could there be in Georgia....? :D

I'm betting that you're the ONLY one . . . :rolleyes:

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm betting that you're the ONLY one . . . :rolleyes:

No, there's a few others.

I'm the Famous one. :p

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Yes - but it's not your legal name. :p

True but I try hard to limit my exposure on the Internet. This isn't because I care if someone disagrees with my point of view on the legalization of weed, my belief that all politicians are liars, or my deep suspicions of orange food. It's because there are crazy people out there. :eek:

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 07:49 PM
True but I try hard to limit my exposure on the Internet. This isn't because I care if someone disagrees with my point of view on the legalization of weed, my belief that all politicians are liars, or my deep suspicions of orange food. It's because there are crazy people out there. :eek:

You don't trust carrots?

PoliCon
01-09-2010, 07:56 PM

Trust me I understand first hand about the crazy people who are out there on the web. We had one show up at our door. :(

But the point remains - online - you're not putting yourself out there. It's not YOU that people see or hear. It's your ideas. That alone can be all it takes to get introverts to 'come out' if you will. ;)

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Trust me I understand first hand about the crazy people who are out there on the web. We had one show up at our door. :(

But the point remains - online - you're not putting yourself out there. It's not YOU that people see or hear. It's your ideas. That alone can be all it takes to get introverts to 'come out' if you will. ;)
Don't just start a story and not end it, what about the guy at the door?

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 08:04 PM
In my experience, introverts are downright chatty with other introverts or with small numbers of extroverted friends. What we can't do without a lot of damage control is "work" large groups of people or hang out aimlessly with people for long periods of time.

djones520
01-09-2010, 08:06 PM
In my experience, introverts are downright chatty with other introverts or with small numbers of extroverted friends. What we can't do without a lot of damage control is "work" large groups of people or hang out aimlessly with people for long periods of time.

Amen to that... I get downright weirded out by big groups.

SarasotaRepub
01-09-2010, 08:10 PM
If you have the time, please give this a shot...72 questions, but they're quick.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

A lot of companies are administering this type of test on their employees and new hires. I just had to take one for work. I got the same type on this test as I did on the "professional" test.

I'm kind of interested in seeing what the differences are between us and the moonbats.

My Myers Briggs personality type is "INTJ" and I fit the description of an INTJ on the linked site to a "T".

INFJ. :D

linda22003
01-09-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm a raging ENTJ and always have been. Like you all wouldn't have known that.

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 08:31 PM

Oh no!

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 08:38 PM

:eek:

PoliCon
01-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Don't just start a story and not end it, what about the guy at the door?

What about him? He showed up at the door while I wasn't home - scared the **** out of the wife. Long story short: I had to put the fear of God - and of me - into him. Needless to say I don't use my real name on the Net any more - I'm too easy to find that way - and I don't give anything more than general information about myself - same goes for the wife.

PoliCon
01-09-2010, 08:57 PM

you're ragging all right! :D

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 09:04 PM
you're ragging all right! :D

Oh yeah! poke the devil with a sharp stick, you better watch it shorty!

PoliCon
01-09-2010, 09:10 PM

who me? I'm innocent. :cool:

linda22003
01-09-2010, 09:48 PM

It's his spelling - he can't help it.

SaintLouieWoman
01-09-2010, 09:48 PM
That is so cool, Sonna. Me too.

So are FlaGator and St Louis Woman.

Add SR to our club. ;)

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Add SR to our club. ;)

Just as long as you guys understand that your attempts at mental health outreach to the INTJ crowd will be met with laughter. If you're lucky. :p

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Add SR to our club. ;)

Wow, 5 INFJ's.

The CU Committee for Mental Hygiene. :cool:

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Just as long as you guys understand that your attempts at mental health outreach to the INTJ crowd will be met with laughter. If you're lucky. :p

We know why you said that. :cool:

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 10:23 PM
We know why you said that. :cool:

I know. We don't care. :cool:

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 10:28 PM
I know. We don't care. :cool:

You have to want to change. :cool:

Did you close your garage door?

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 10:33 PM

Damn your manipulative "counseling" ways. You made me look.

Now I'll have brood over your transgression and come up with a stunning punishment to be inflicted some time in June. :D

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 10:36 PM
You have to want to change. :cool:

I wonder if she looked inside for animals that don't belong in there?
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/evilclown.jpg?t=1263094657

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 10:40 PM
I wonder if she looked inside for animals that don't belong in there?
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/evilclown.jpg?t=1263094657

I'm sure she found the garage door closed and she doesn't need to check it again.

But I guess an animal could have gotten in earlier, when it was open....unless it's actually open now.

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Damn your manipulative "counseling" ways. You made me look.

Now I'll have brood over your transgression and come up with a stunning punishment to be inflicted some time in June. :D

Why, I'm as pure as the driven snow. :)

All the doors are locked, right?

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Why, I'm as pure as the driven snow. :)

All the doors are locked, right?

Whats under the bed?
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/20248a.jpg?t=1263094972

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 10:46 PM
When I first quoted you above, I swear there was no evil psychotic clown with squirrel teeth. You must have posted it after I selected it for quotation.

Anyway, when I selected Preview, BOOM it was there, and huge. I jumped.

Those are squirrel teeth, right?

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 10:51 PM
When I first quoted you above, I swear there was no evil psychotic clown with squirrel teeth. You must have posted it after I selected it for quotation.

Anyway, when I selected Preview, BOOM it was there, and huge. I jumped.

Those are squirrel teeth, right?

I don't remember posting them! They are taking possession of the thread.
http://www.liveradioworld.com/gothic/wallpaper/clown_back_1024x768.jpg

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 10:53 PM
You are both taking the Express Train to Hell. I don't mean this in some kind of joking, LOL kind of way. I mean that I have I cleaned my whiteboard and put your names at the top. :mad:

:p

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 10:56 PM
You are both taking the Express Train to Hell. I don't mean this in some kind of joking, LOL kind of way. I mean that I have I cleaned my whiteboard and put your names at the top. :mad:

Hey, we're the road men for the Lords of Karma.

So, we got all those other names taken off? Sweet. They all owe us.

And take Rock first. :)

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 10:57 PM

We can't help it!
http://rookery2.worth1000.com/storagev12/1130500/1130777_0ad2_625x1000.jpg

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 11:12 PM
We can't help it!

I'm okay with the death penalty in cases of sub-I.Q.

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm okay with the death penalty in cases of sub-I.Q.

You did check under the bed? Just sayin

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 11:18 PM
You did check under the bed? Just sayin

I have water bed. For this very reason.

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 11:20 PM
I have water bed. For this very reason.

You are a hippie! So do we.

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 11:34 PM
You are a hippie! So do we.

I'm a crunchy conservative who recognizes the marital benefits of fluid dynamics. :D

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm a crunchy conservative who recognizes the marital benefits of fluid dynamics. :D

Our last one piece mattress started leaking two years ago so I bought seven six inch water tubes and put four inches of firm memory foam on top. I ought to patent it because it's the best of both worlds. Great for your back!

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 11:39 PM

falls out of chair.....gasps for air......

....falls back in retreat......

PoliCon
01-10-2010, 12:14 AM
old people and their 1970s "technology." Waterbeds are sooo last century.

Rockntractor
01-10-2010, 12:29 AM
old people and their 1970s "technology." Waterbeds are sooo last century.

Thats where half of your generation were conceived shorty!

PoliCon
01-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Thats where half of your generation were conceived shorty!

that is such a completely wrong visual. :mad:

hampshirebrit
01-10-2010, 07:13 AM
ENFJ, me.

You are:
moderately expressed extravert
moderately expressed feeling personality

in 56 25 25 33 proportions.

FlaGator
01-10-2010, 07:53 AM

I have signed quite a few message with my real name so there are many here who do know it. Also figuring it out wouldn't be hard to do if someone felt so inclined.

Bubba Dawg
01-10-2010, 02:54 PM
ENFJ, me.

You are:
moderately expressed extravert
moderately expressed feeling personality

in 56 25 25 33 proportions.

Is the 56 your head?!!!??!!!:eek:

:p:D

ralph wiggum
01-10-2010, 03:02 PM
I guess I'm sort of an oddball around here. :D

Your Type is
ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
78 12 25 56

BadCat
01-10-2010, 03:12 PM
I guess I'm sort of an oddball around here. :D

Your Type is
ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
78 12 25 56

I would expect that from CU's hottest chick.

Troll
01-10-2010, 04:14 PM
ISTJ.

Few hits, few misses.

Win:

- not always [patient] with the unauthorized behavior of some people [at work] (understatement)
- like it when people know their duties, follow the guidelines, and operate within the rules
- would prefer that everyone be this dependable (woe is me)

Fail:

- highly sociable
- home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional
- do not hesitate to report irregularities to the proper authorities

PoliCon
01-10-2010, 10:19 PM
I would expect that from CU's hottest chick.

Notice how all the F'ers are women?

Nubs
01-10-2010, 10:44 PM
INTJ here.