PDA

View Full Version : Finally Friday - Post Holiday Edition.

Gingersnap
01-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Whew! I'm beat. The EPA is clearly dedicated to destroying my personal peace of mind with their lame-ass proposed ozone standards. Every MMA in the country will exceed these standards and so all the work of the past 15 years in terms of ozone compacts and industrial mitigation efforts will be for nothing. But enough about me!

What are you doing, thinking, drinking, eating, wearing, or avoiding tonight? :D

Bubba Dawg
01-08-2010, 07:29 PM
It's cold for here. 19.5 degrees. It hasn't gotten much above 32-34 degrees for about a week.

The cats are glued to Miz Bubba, one in her lap, one by her side.

I'm drinking a martini. (Yes JB, a GIN drink.)

We had spaghetti for supper.

I'm wearing sweat pants, a T-shirt, a zip up sweat-suit type jacket, a bathrobe, thick socks and fuzzy slippers.

We're going to watch a Sam Elliott Western later.

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Whew! I'm beat. The EPA is clearly dedicated to destroying my personal peace of mind with their lame-ass proposed ozone standards. Every MMA in the country will exceed these standards and so all the work of the past 15 years in terms of ozone compacts and industrial mitigation efforts will be for nothing. But enough about me!

What are you doing, thinking, drinking, eating, wearing, or avoiding tonight? :D

Drinking coffee while studying current practices and products in new coffee houses!:cool:

Bubba Dawg
01-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Drinking coffee while studying current practices and products in new coffee houses!:cool:

I am in awe of you. :)

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 07:34 PM
I am in awe of you. :)

There is a lot of work to be done here Bubba!

Gingersnap
01-08-2010, 08:12 PM
I'm drinking the last of the Old Jubilation and sitting in front of the fire. I've banished the dogs to the basement. :D

Big Guy
01-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Drinking Beer, getting things ready for work tomorrow. Gonna be interesting.

Gingersnap
01-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Hah! I have just acquired a commissioned model horse signed by the artist. It came from a thrift store. I'm in email with the artist. Mr. Snaps paid $2.50 but the horse is worth about $190 in the model horse community. Life is good. :D

Rockntractor
01-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Hah! I have just acquired a commissioned model horse signed by the artist. It came from a thrift store. I'm in email with the artist. Mr. Snaps paid $2.50 but the horse is worth about $190 in the model horse community. Life is good. :D

What can you do with it?

Gingersnap
01-09-2010, 12:17 AM
What can you do with it?

I can admire it, use it as decor, and sell it to other collectors.

Did you seriously think that I would own an object with no inherent value? Did you see my Myers-Briggs score? :p

Rockntractor
01-09-2010, 12:24 AM
I can admire it, use it as decor, and sell it to other collectors.

Did you seriously think that I would own an object with no inherent value? Did you see my Myers-Briggs score? :p

You mean the Badcat quiz?

JB
01-09-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm drinking a martini. (Yes JB, a GIN drink.)Good man.

The gin is in the freezer right? The level of dryness I'll leave up to you.

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Good man.

The gin is in the freezer right? The level of dryness I'll leave up to you.

runs and puts gin in the freezer/:D

A whiff of vermouth. Boodles gin.

JB
01-09-2010, 03:16 PM
runs and puts gin in the freezer/:D

A whiff of vermouth. Boodles gin.I meant before you started drinking them. You chilled up the gin in the freezer for a few hours at least. I hope.