01-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Commence the trash talking.

Cincy.
New England.
Arizona.

And the grand-daddy of the weekend:

Eagles over Cowpukes. woot.

Flithydelphia over Dallas...in Dallas? :rolleyes:

Can't stand either team and personally I would love to see a comet drop from the heavens and take out both but barring that, Im rooting (cough, spit, gag...) for Dallas.

Jets over Cinny
New England over the Ravens
Arizona (depending on which teams makes it) over Green Bay.

PoliCon
01-09-2010, 07:59 PM

Cincy.
New England.
Arizona.

I don't care who wins as long as the eagles lose. :) I don't care if lars is gone or not :p

HomerJay
01-09-2010, 08:03 PM
I don't care who wins as long as the eagles lose. :) I don't care if lars is gone or not :p

Are the steelers still in it? didnt think so. So no one cares what you think. :p

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 08:10 PM
:D

How 'bout them Jets?

PoliCon
01-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Are the steelers still in it? didnt think so. So no one cares what you think. :p

No the Steelers aren't in this year which makes it amazing to me that they haven't just canceled the playoffs all together. But since they are still allowing them to proceed - I'll even root for the cowboys (GAG) just to see the Eagles lose. :cool:

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Iggles Score!!!!

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 09:38 PM
Eagles are so falling apart.

Turnovers are killing them.

Cowboys D looks good.

Teetop
01-09-2010, 11:30 PM
34-14

Cowgirls lookin' good!:D

Bubba Dawg
01-09-2010, 11:33 PM
Gotta admit it, the Cowboys looked impressive tonight.

Good on 'em. Congrats.

patriot45
01-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Gotta admit it, the Cowboys looked impressive tonight.

Good on 'em. Congrats.

Jets!!! All the way!! We will see!

lacarnut
01-10-2010, 12:09 AM
34-14

Cowgirls lookin' good!:D

Cowpokes put an ass whipping on Philly.

PoliCon
01-10-2010, 12:15 AM
the cowboys will lose their next game. They're not allowed in the superbowl.

NJCardFan
01-10-2010, 12:31 AM
the cowboys will lose their next game. They're not allowed in the superbowl.

It'll be Dallas at Minnesota. The golden boy vs America's team. Officials won't know how to call the game.

HomerJay
01-10-2010, 12:33 AM
It'll be Dallas at Minnesota. The golden boy vs America's team. Officials won't know how to call the game.

Well they sure called every call for dallas thats for sure. Never seen anything like it. From that interception to that bogus pass interference.

PoliCon
01-10-2010, 12:50 AM

oy vey. I reject both teams. :p And I reject calling Dallas 'America's team' what a crock that is. :rolleyes:

Besides - with that Avatar shouldn't you be rooting for the west coast steelers?

MountainMan
01-10-2010, 01:31 AM
Well they sure called every call for dallas thats for sure. Never seen anything like it. From that interception to that bogus pass interference.

Oh, you mean that one where the Flithy player ran into the cowboys receiver and didn't turn his head until the ball was just touching his fingers on the 2yrd line? :rolleyes: Are you talking about the non-interception where the Flithy player dropped the ball...the one Wade challenged and won because they had a GREAT camera angle of the ball hitting the ground?

I'm sure you would probably call all those sacks "roughing the passer" too....

Anyways, I can now root against the Cowboys.....My conscious is now clean. :D

patriot45
01-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Yay another Jets fan! :D

HomerJay
01-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Oh, you mean that one where the Flithy player ran into the cowboys receiver and didn't turn his head until the ball was just touching his fingers on the 2yrd line? :rolleyes: Are you talking about the non-interception where the Flithy player dropped the ball...the one Wade challenged and won because they had a GREAT camera angle of the ball hitting the ground?

I'm sure you would probably call all those sacks "roughing the passer" too....

Anyways, I can now root against the Cowboys.....My conscious is now clean. :D

Or the non call when the play was called dead and the dallas defender threw Mcnabb down on the ground. You know why i know those calls were bad? those kiss ass play callers on tv said they were good.

MountainMan
01-10-2010, 01:44 AM
Or the non call when the play was called dead and the dallas defender threw Mcnabb down on the ground. You know why i know those calls were bad? those kiss ass play callers on tv said they were good.

Wow, you found one play that I can agree with you on, however, McSnooze and the rest of the Flithydelphia team sucked tonight. Dallas was a better team (cough, gag, spit).......tonight.

MountainMan
01-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Anyways, it looks like I am 2-0 so far this weekend....... Two more games to go. :D

Bubba Dawg
01-10-2010, 09:03 AM
I'm 0 fer 2.

My powers of prognostication are obviously still intact.:rolleyes:

ralph wiggum
01-10-2010, 02:24 PM

Cincy.
New England.
Arizona.

Apparently my bad luck at picking games/series in baseball has rubbed off on you in football, JB.

Bubba Dawg
01-10-2010, 02:51 PM
The Ravens are beating the Patriots.

I like the Ravens better, but I figured the Patriots would win. Go figure.

If the Ravens do win, I'm 0 for 3 on my picks. One away from perfection. :rolleyes:

MountainMan
01-10-2010, 03:10 PM
The Ravens are beating the Patriots.

I like the Ravens better, but I figured the Patriots would win. Go figure.

If the Ravens do win, I'm 0 for 3 on my picks. One away from perfection. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I forgot about Wes Welker being out. If I would have remembered that, I would have changed my pick. Oh well, 3-1 sounds ok to me. :p

Bubba Dawg
01-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I forgot about Wes Welker being out. If I would have remembered that, I would have changed my pick. Oh well, 3-1 sounds ok to me. :p

Hey I'm sort of 3 and 1 too, depending on how you look at it. :rolleyes:

MountainMan
01-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Hey I'm sort of 3 and 1 too, depending on how you look at it. :rolleyes:

Spoil sport... :D

Bubba Dawg
01-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Spoil sport... :D

Hey, perfection loves company. :D

HomerJay
01-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Now I think the liberals had it right all along with Bush, anyone that shakes the hand of Jerry Jones is a douche bag.

MountainMan
01-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Now I think the liberals had it right all along with Bush, anyone that shakes the hand of Jerry Jones is a douche bag.

Well, since you are new and apparently stupid to boot, I would like you to try and refrain from politics in this forum......but knowing you are an Iggles fan, guess the only thing you will be able to fix is being new. :rolleyes:

MountainMan
01-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Ok, I am 3-1 this weekend. How did the rest of you fare? :D

lacarnut
01-10-2010, 09:53 PM

You are the douche bag here for bringing up politicis in a sports thread. So F...off.

NJCardFan
01-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Ok, I am 3-1 this weekend. How did the rest of you fare? :D

1-3. Only my beloved Cardinals saved me from going ofer.