PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm billo!

Billo_Really
01-10-2010, 08:13 AM
I'm very liberal and arguments are my Disneyland.

The only things I am an expert on are the LA Lakers and electrical engineering.

I'm against both of these wars, not because I necessarily care about Iraqis or Afghan's, I just don't like seeing my tax dollars being spent on someone else's country.

I think corporatism and globalization are the biggest threats to peace on earth.

And finally, all we have to do to reduce attacks of terrorism, is stop supporting Israel unconditionally. Stop protecting them in the UNSC with our veto when they commit war crimes in Gaza. Most of the terrorists being radicalized like KSM, point to our support of Israel and how they have treated the Palestinian's as the biggest reason why they hate the US. That's why this butt-bomber went off recently. If we treated Israel the same as we treat any other nation, including Palestine, that would take a lot of air out of the terrorism bubble. I don't see any difference between Hamas and the Israeli Likud Party. Both have their roots in terrorism.

Also, we need to get all our troops back on American soil. It doesn't look to good making up excuses to be running around the world, attacking country's in violation of international laws. Since we are a country based on the rule of law, we need to walk our talk and stop being hypocrites. You don't bomb a nation back to the stone age and then say, "We're liberators". You don't create over 4 million refugees and tell them, "We gave you freedom".

I'll stop there. For now.

Bubba Dawg
01-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Hello. Glad you're here.

We'll discuss or fight later. I'm on my way out.

Sunday mornings are kinda slow around here.

Rockntractor
01-10-2010, 10:10 AM
And Bingo was his name-o. ......

Rockntractor
01-10-2010, 10:36 AM
This would make a good avatar for you. Kind of a talking suppository!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/suppositorysue_copycopy.jpg?t=1263137642

Apache
01-10-2010, 01:11 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/suppositorysue_copycopy.jpg?t=1263137642

Well gee Rock you is too friendly sumtimes...:D

BadCat
01-10-2010, 03:11 PM

I'm against both of these wars, not because I necessarily care about Iraqis or Afghan's, I just don't like seeing my tax dollars being spent on someone else's country.

I think corporatism and globalization are the biggest threats to peace on earth.

And finally, all we have to do to reduce attacks of terrorism, is stop supporting Israel unconditionally. Stop protecting them in the UNSC with our veto when they commit war crimes in Gaza. Most of the terrorists being radicalized like KSM, point to our support of Israel and how they have treated the Palestinian's as the biggest reason why they hate the US. That's why this butt-bomber went off recently. If we treated Israel the same as we treat any other nation, including Palestine, that would take a lot of air out of the terrorism bubble. I don't see any difference between Hamas and the Israeli Likud Party. Both have their roots in terrorism.

Also, we need to get all our troops back on American soil. It doesn't look to good making up excuses to be running around the world, attacking country's in violation of international laws. Since we are a country based on the rule of law, we need to walk our talk and stop being hypocrites. You don't bomb a nation back to the stone age and then say, "We're liberators". You don't create over 4 million refugees and tell them, "We gave you freedom".

Nice to meet you, moonbat.
Now, go choke on a cock and die.

MountainMan
01-10-2010, 03:13 PM

Great, another anti-Semite. How about you go start a thread about all the war crimes Israel is accused of, huh sparky and we shall talk later.

FlaGator
01-10-2010, 05:00 PM
This should be interesting....

Welcome!

Bongo55
01-10-2010, 05:37 PM
And what would you like to see done when this fight against the Islamics shows up on your door step. Do you honestly think they would stop attacking the west if they were to destroy Israel? And as for capitalism have you ever in your life visited any of the shit hole countries on this planet that use any other system?

AlmostThere
01-10-2010, 08:53 PM

In a previous lifetime I was sitting in Dr. Fitch's psychology class when he stated that we could eliminate 98% of our police and not see a rise in crime. I'm embarrassed to say, you could then hear a pin drop in the class. My resistance finally broke down and in a voice just dripping in incredulity, I asked Dr. Fitch, "Do you REALLY believe that?"

With a voice dripping, let me ask, "Well Billo, do you REALLY believe that?". If you do I'm afraid your expert opinion in Double E as well as the Lakers would be severely questioned.

Speedy
01-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Go Away!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/nato1.jpg

PoliCon
01-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Billo - you and gator should get along. You both mindlessly hate Israel. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
01-11-2010, 12:36 AM
And what would you like to see done when this fight against the Islamics shows up on your door step. Do you honestly think they would stop attacking the west if they were to destroy Israel? And as for capitalism have you ever in your life visited any of the shit hole countries on this planet that use any other system?

I wonder how he explains Islams attacks on the west prior to the 1949.

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 02:08 AM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/suppositorysue_copycopy.jpg?t=1263137642Did you pull that out of KSM's butt?

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 02:10 AM
I wonder how he explains Islams attacks on the west prior to the 1949.And why don't you tell me?

I do know, it wasn't muslims who bombed the Star of David hotel, in 1946.

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 02:15 AM
Billo - you and gator should get along. You both mindlessly hate Israel. :rolleyes:How do you equate treating Israel the same as any other nation, the same as "mindless hate"?

Do you think someone should not be held accountable for their actions? If someone commits a crime, is it right for us to prevent the rule of law from being enforced?

For what it's worth, I don't hate Israel. But I'm certainly no Israeli kiss-ass!

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 02:18 AM
Go Away!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/nato1.jpgIs that what you say to anyone who disagrees with you?

Why do you hate everyone that doesn't embrace your political ideology?

What are you afraid of?

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 02:23 AM
Hello. Glad you're here.

We'll discuss or fight later. I'm on my way out.

Sunday mornings are kinda slow around here.Thank you.

I find your post kind of refreshing after reading the "welcome responses" from the other posters.

To be continued...

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Nice to meet you, moonbat.
Now, go choke on a cock and die.I ain't no "tonsil-jockey", Mr.Mean- Kitty.

Billo_Really
01-11-2010, 02:40 AM
Great, another anti-Semite. How about you go start a thread about all the war crimes Israel is accused of, huh sparky and we shall talk later.Dude, I don't even know what a zion is. And I could care less about how someone worships God. My issue is with Israeli's, not jews. More specifically, their total disregard for international law. You want me to spell it out for you?

It is against the law to hold onto land siezed in a war. Which the Israeli's have done for the last 60 years. There isn't a single country on this planet that recognizes Israel's right to the land known as the "occupied territories". Even the Israeli Supreme Court refers to that area as the "OPT". There is only way to solve an occupation and that is to end it!
It is against international humanitarian law to "collectively punish" an entire population, like the Israeli's have done with their 18 month economic blockade of Gaza, just because they objected to the results of a democratic election in someone else's country.
And I don't really care for governments that order the use of Willie Peet in densly populated urban centers to flush out members of someone else's government, or destroy another country's infrastructure. That is a crime against humanity.
And for what it's worth, I'm equally opposed to the rocket attacks into Israel. Both sides have committed war crimes. And they both should be held accountable. However, until we stop protecting Israel with our veto in the UNSC, they have no reason to end their own brand of terrorism.

Sonnabend
01-11-2010, 02:51 AM
Do you think someone should not be held accountable for their actions? If someone commits a crime, is it right for us to prevent the rule of law from being enforced?

Good, then you can start with Gilad Shalit.

lacarnut
01-11-2010, 02:53 AM
Attention: Billo Blowheart

Did you know that Democrats are like chickens. BAR-A-A-ACK

PoliCon
01-11-2010, 09:47 AM
And why don't you tell me?

I do know, it wasn't muslims who bombed the Star of David hotel, in 1946.

evidence?

PoliCon
01-11-2010, 09:48 AM
How do you equate treating Israel the same as any other nation, the same as "mindless hate"?

For what it's worth, I don't hate Israel. But I'm certainly no Israeli kiss-ass!

You and gator will for SURE get along. :rolleyes:

Rebel Yell
01-11-2010, 09:51 AM

<snip>

It's like a kinder, gentler Gator.

lacarnut
01-11-2010, 10:24 AM
For Billy Blowjob. The Lakers suck. Nothing but a bunch of Negro thugs playing the sport today.

Rockntractor
01-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Fascinating!

AmPat
01-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Fascinating!

Spocktractor?:)

Rockntractor
01-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Where you at Bingo, haven't the bars closed yet? Whats up with billo really name anyway, I noticed on DU that you mental midgets seem to think Bill O Reilly is a spokesman for conservatives. Not necessarily true he panders to the left about as much as to the right, he is a fence sitter. Of course anything to the right of a communist would be conservative for you wouldn't it?

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 10:53 PM
It looks like your wanted in the dome bingo.

patriot45
01-13-2010, 11:09 PM
It looks like your wanted in the dome bingo.

I wonder if its loganspappa again!?!

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 11:12 PM
I wonder if its loganspappa again!?!

He was before my time here but I did read a few of his posts. What did Logans pappa do for a living?

patriot45
01-13-2010, 11:15 PM
He was before my time here but I did read a few of his posts. What did Logans pappa do for a living?

I think he single handedly became an engineer or something.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 11:20 PM
I think he single handedly became an engineer or something.

I guess this sight is irresistible or something, they can't seem to stay away!

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Odd, Loganspappa was never banned!

patriot45
01-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Odd, Loganspappa was never banned!

I get my liberal moles confused! I thought he reincarnated.

Rockntractor
01-13-2010, 11:37 PM
I get my liberal moles confused! I thought he reincarnated.

That doesn't mean he wouldn't come back under a different name he may have felt dishonored before, who knows it's like a friggen soap opera!

patriot45
01-13-2010, 11:39 PM
That doesn't mean he wouldn't come back under a different name he may have felt dishonored before, who knows it's like a friggen soap opera!

I know! :D

Billo_Really
01-14-2010, 12:16 AM
It looks like your wanted in the dome bingo.What is the dome?

Billo_Really
01-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Good, then you can start with Gilad Shalit.And who is he?

Rockntractor
01-14-2010, 12:18 AM
What is the dome?

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?p=226279#post226279

Billo_Really
01-14-2010, 12:21 AM
Attention: Billo Blowheart

Did you know that Democrats are like chickens. BAR-A-A-ACKYes I did.

They are the party of pussies.

The way I see it, if they allow republican lies, misinformation and arrogant hypocirsy to bully them around, then they deserve to be.

Billo_Really
01-14-2010, 12:26 AM
evidence?Not a problem!

In July 1946, the south-western corner of the hotel was blown up by the militant Zionist group the Irgun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel). 91 people died and 45 people were injured. An earlier attempt by the Irgun to attack the hotel was foiled when the Haganah learned of it and warned the British authorities.Of coarse, now-a-day's, they operate under the banner of "The Likud Party".

You know who they are, don't you?

Billo_Really
01-14-2010, 12:28 AM
You and gator will for SURE get along. :rolleyes:Whose gator?

The only gator I've heard about is Tim Tebo.

But I don't know anything about football, I'm a Ram and Notre Dame fan.

Billo_Really
01-14-2010, 12:30 AM
It's like a kinder, gentler Gator.Give it time.

I'm still in the "meet and greet" phase of my involvement here.

I haven't even warmed up yet.

Billo_Really
01-14-2010, 12:35 AM
For Billy Blowjob. The Lakers suck. Nothing but a bunch of Negro thugs playing the sport today.And in that sport today, they beat the Dallas Maverick's, who reside in that hayseed-dickboy-inbred-redneck-death fetish state of Texas where no one has yet to graduate from middle school because they spend more time executing the handicapped, than doing the homework necessary to get them into high school.

Rockntractor
01-14-2010, 12:36 AM
Give it time.

I'm still in the "meet and greet" phase of my involvement here.

I haven't even warmed up yet.

You had an interesting point, now answer my question!
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=226372&postcount=100

Billo_Really
01-14-2010, 12:45 AM
Where you at Bingo, haven't the bars closed yet? Whats up with billo really name anyway, I noticed on DU that you mental midgets seem to think Bill O Reilly is a spokesman for conservatives. Not necessarily true he panders to the left about as much as to the right, he is a fence sitter. Of course anything to the right of a communist would be conservative for you wouldn't it?My first blogging experience (and banning) was on his message board, "The Factor". And that was a trip! I never heard of George Soros before until they started accusing me of being him. Of coarse, they spelled it, "George $oro$". They wouldn't let me keep the user name billo_really, because they said it was demeaning to the host. Which is fine, it's meant to be. I actually had to pay $4.50/mo to be a registered member. I finally got banned after about 3 months of constant personal attacks, I called someone a "pussy".

But they did help me out, I never heard of moveon.org until I started being accused of affiliations with them, so I went over there for awhile and told them, "Man, The Factor really hates you guys!" That got a few responses, but their forum format sucks. I like V-bulletin.

For the record, Billo_Really is the anti-thesis to Bill O'Reilly.

Rockntractor
01-14-2010, 12:50 AM
My first blogging experience (and banning) was on his message board, "The Factor". And that was a trip! I never heard of George Soros before until they started accusing me of being him. Of coarse, they spelled it, "George $oro$". They wouldn't let me keep the user name billo_really, because they said it was demeaning to the host. Which is fine, it's meant to be. I actually had to pay $4.50/mo to be a registered member. I finally got banned after about 3 months of constant personal attacks, I called someone a "pussy".

But they did help me out, I never heard of moveon.org until I started being accused of affiliations with them, so I went over there for awhile and told them, "Man, The Factor really hates you guys!" That got a few responses, but their forum format sucks. I like V-bulletin.

For the record, Billo_Really is the anti-thesis to Bill O'Reilly.

I may be wrong but I don't think you will find too many fans of Bill over here, he can be pretty wishy washy. I'm not buying progressive with you. You are more a variant of libertarian.

lacarnut
01-14-2010, 03:00 AM
And in that sport today, they beat the Dallas Maverick's, who reside in that hayseed-dickboy-inbred-redneck-death fetish state of Texas where no one has yet to graduate from middle school because they spend more time executing the handicapped, than doing the homework necessary to get them into high school.

Who gives a crap about a bunch of thugs playing round ball? Kobe and Rodman are scum bags. Last basketball game I went to see was when Pistol Pete was playing college ball. I would not walk across the street to watch a pro game if someone gave me a free ticket.

lacarnut
01-14-2010, 03:04 AM
Yes I did.

They are the party of pussies.

The way I see it, if they allow republican lies, misinformation and arrogant hypocirsy to bully them around, then they deserve to be.

You mean like Obummer is not going to raise taxes on the middle class or how about having C-Span televise the health bill or how about closing GITMO,etc. etc. etc.

AlmostThere
01-14-2010, 04:01 AM
I hate to admit to this but Billo and I are in total agreement on O'Reilly. I cannot stand that man. He is an embarrassment to humanity. Gee, I hope that's not to rough. :rolleyes:

Billo, you claim indirectly that you are politically aware, yet you didn't know who George Soros is??? And you call yourself a fellow traveler?!? I'll tell you, that expert opinion of yours is taking some real hits here. I am sorry to say that at the rate you're going pretty soon you won't know your butt from a hole in the ground. :eek:

BadCat
01-14-2010, 10:02 AM
I hate to admit to this but Billo and I are in total agreement on O'Reilly. I cannot stand that man. He is an embarrassment to humanity. Gee, I hope that's not to rough. :rolleyes:

Billo, you claim indirectly that you are politically aware, yet you didn't know who George Soros is??? And you call yourself a fellow traveler?!? I'll tell you, that expert opinion of yours is taking some real hits here. I am sorry to say that at the rate you're going pretty soon you won't know your butt from a hole in the ground. :eek:

I liked Dennis Miller's suggestion last night, that, when Billo has Sarah on his show, they call the segment "Beauty and the Beast" or "Lady and the Tramp".

lacarnut
01-14-2010, 01:03 PM
I liked Dennis Miller's suggestion last night, that, when Billo has Sarah on his show, they call the segment "Beauty and the Beast" or "Lady and the Tramp".

I don't think O'Reilly appreciated that. Miller is a trip though. I can see a little jealousy of Beck in O's eyes. If Sarah becomes a regular on Beck's program, that will really explode his pompous ass when the rating are reversed and Beck becomes the top dog.

Rockntractor
01-14-2010, 11:16 PM
You had an interesting point, now answer my question!
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=226372&postcount=100

Bumping for bingo!

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 12:08 AM
You try to say your not a troll but you are. You jump around to several threads saying inflammatory things and never finnish a thought about anything. Your not a liberal, your not a Libertarian, Your not progressive. Your nothing but a worthless troll boy!

AlmostThere
01-15-2010, 12:50 AM
C'Mon Rock, tell us what you really think. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 12:59 AM
C'Mon Rock, tell us what you really think. :rolleyes:
It's a shame and I had such high hopes for that boy!

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 07:17 PM
You mean like Obummer is not going to raise taxes on the middle class or how about having C-Span televise the health bill or how about closing GITMO,etc. etc. etc.I withdrew my support from Obama after he started kissing too much neocon ass.

Neocon's are American terrorists no different than al Qaeda or the Israeli Mossad.

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 07:23 PM
I liked Dennis Miller's suggestion last night, that, when Billo has Sarah on his show, they call the segment "Beauty and the Beast" or "Lady and the Tramp".I can't stand Palin's politics, but I wouldn't throw her out of bed!

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 07:25 PM

Billo, you claim indirectly that you are politically aware, yet you didn't know who George Soros is??? And you call yourself a fellow traveler?!? I'll tell you, that expert opinion of yours is taking some real hits here. I am sorry to say that at the rate you're going pretty soon you won't know your butt from a hole in the ground. :eek:I didn't know who he was at that time. I still don't know too much about him, because I haven't had any reason to research him. At present, he seems to be the liberal equivalent to Rupert Murdoch.

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 07:30 PM
You try to say your not a troll but you are. You jump around to several threads saying inflammatory things and never finnish a thought about anything. Your not a liberal, your not a Libertarian, Your not progressive. Your nothing but a worthless troll boy!Give me some examples.

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 07:32 PM
It's a shame and I had such high hopes for that boy!If you don't like what you see, lower your standards.

That's what the military did to meet their recruiting goals.

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 07:33 PM
If you don't like what you see, lower your standards.

That's what the military did to meet their recruiting goals.

Answer my question numb nuts!

Sonnabend
01-15-2010, 07:37 PM
Billy

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/84565/2/istockphoto_84565-thin-ice-sign.jpg

Choose your words VERY carefully.

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Billy

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/84565/2/istockphoto_84565-thin-ice-sign.jpg

Choose your words VERY carefully.

He is pretty stupid I guess someone should tell him that mocking soldiers for their service will get you on the fast track to getting banned!

AlmostThere
01-15-2010, 08:00 PM
I didn't know who he was at that time. I still don't know too much about him, because I haven't had any reason to research him. At present, he seems to be the liberal equivalent to Rupert Murdoch.

With that little bit of wisdom it's official. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Congratulations on the milestone. :rolleyes:

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 09:10 PM
With that little bit of wisdom it's official. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Congratulations on the milestone. :rolleyes:You have a 1600 amp main switchboard rated at 480/277 volts, 3-phase, 4-wire, do you need GFI?

Guess you don't know shit either?

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Answer my question numb nuts!
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=226372&postcount=100Cut the defense budget in half and use the money to build commercial infrastructure.

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 09:14 PM
You have a 1600 amp main switchboard rated at 480/277 volts, 3-phase, 4-wire, do you need GFI?

That would depend on the code where you are but I'm sure you would.

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 09:15 PM
Cut the defense budget in half and use the money to build commercial infrastructure.

What if another country likes what we've done and decides to take it from us?

Billo_Really
01-15-2010, 09:17 PM
That would depend on the code where you are but I'm sure you would.That's a true statement if you're KBR and are in Iraq, but anywhere in the United States, you are subject to the National Electrical Code, which states that any system over 1000 amps and 150 volts to ground, must have GFI protection.

I apologize for talkin' shop.

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Are you going to help Wilbur argue for global warming?

Rockntractor
01-15-2010, 10:44 PM
That's a true statement if you're KBR and are in Iraq, but anywhere in the United States, you are subject to the National Electrical Code, which states that any system over 1000 amps and 150 volts to ground, must have GFI protection.

I apologize for talkin' shop.
What year did the national code start requiring a GFI for 1000 amp + systems. I don't remember it in the 70's.

AlmostThere
01-16-2010, 11:42 AM
You have a 1600 amp main switchboard rated at 480/277 volts, 3-phase, 4-wire, do you need GFI?

I worked on computer hardware for well over a decade, both military and civilian, before moving into software development in the 80's. I retired 6 years ago as a Senior Software Engineer from a career in the telecommunications field.

Oh, I think I know shit. :rolleyes:

Two things I do know with absolute certainty. One being, you are an ass. And secondly, if you aren't intimately familiar with the name George Soros, you nothing but a wannbe.

Billo_Really
01-16-2010, 12:15 PM
I worked on computer hardware for well over a decade, both military and civilian, before moving into software development in the 80's. I retired 6 years ago as a Senior Software Engineer from a career in the telecommunications field.

Oh, I think I know shit. :rolleyes:No one said you didn't.

I was just giving you a dumbass statement like the one you gave me.

Two things I do know with absolute certainty. One being, you are an ass. And secondly, if you aren't intimately familiar with the name George Soros, you nothing but a wannbe. Wannabe what?

Now, if I was a betting man, I'd bet you don't have the balls to answer that question.

As far as Soros, why should I give a shit who he is? What does he have to do with me?

Billo_Really
01-16-2010, 12:22 PM
What year did the national code start requiring a GFI for 1000 amp + systems. I don't remember it in the 70's.I don't know off hand, I could probably find out.

The code gets revised every 3 years. My oldest one is a 1993 and it's in there (Art. 230-95).

Billo_Really
01-16-2010, 12:23 PM
What if another country likes what we've done and decides to take it from us?Then we go over to their country and fuck up their shit!

johvale
01-16-2010, 12:33 PM
It is against the law to hold onto land siezed in a war. Which the Israeli's have done for the last 60 years. There isn't a single country on this planet that recognizes Israel's right to the land known as the "occupied territories". Even the Israeli Supreme Court refers to that area as the "OPT". There is only way to solve an occupation and that is to end it.

DAMN!! We have to give back all of our territory.

Billo_Really
01-16-2010, 03:16 PM
DAMN!! We have to give back all of our territory.You don't give back something you never had.

In other word, you don't give back, you get out!

lurkalot
01-16-2010, 03:22 PM
DAMN!! We have to give back all of our territory.

well its colder than a well diggers *** here..so who do I hand over this piece of mountain top to? Mexico who took it from the Shoshone or the Shoshone who took it from some other tribe, or do I have to go read some ancient cliff writing to find the original land title?

Billo_Really
01-16-2010, 03:25 PM
well its colder than a well diggers *** here..so who do I hand over this piece of mountain top to? Mexico who took it from the Shoshone or the Shoshone who took it from some other tribe, or do I have to go read some ancient cliff writing to find the original land title?If you're too brain dead to understand international law, maybe you should just watch cartoons.

lurkalot
01-16-2010, 03:47 PM
If you're too brain dead to understand international law, maybe you should just watch cartoons.

international? i'm international now. gooooool dang..y'all hear that? I'm international....cram that in your pipe and smoke it rockn..I'm international

uh oh... are there rules to international?:confused:

AlmostThere
01-16-2010, 10:36 PM
No one said you didn't.

I was just giving you a dumbass statement like the one you gave me.

Wannabe what?

Now, if I was a betting man, I'd bet you don't have the balls to answer that question.

As far as Soros, why should I give a shit who he is? What does he have to do with me?

George Soros is the chief benefactor and head cheerleader of the uber-left. If there is a distinctly liberal cause in this world, chances are Soros has his fingerprints on it somewhere, somehow. Someone in the loop or at least "the know", would be aware of Soros' contribution to the radical left's causes. You present yourself as someone who actively supports liberal causes. I get the distinct impression that what you present yourself as is a fallacy. You are a wannabe uber-liberal. Don't ever suppose I won't have the balls to answer a question. Billo, you are losing credibility points faster than I can count. When you don't even know who the main players are, it is quite hard to take you seriously.

Rockntractor
01-16-2010, 10:43 PM
international? i'm international now. gooooool dang..y'all hear that? I'm international....cram that in your pipe and smoke it rockn..I'm international

uh oh... are there rules to international?:confused:

Your out there watching us! I know you are, I can hear you breathe.:eek:

lurkalot
01-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Your out there watching us! I know you are, I can hear you breathe.:eek:

always:D

Rockntractor
01-16-2010, 10:51 PM
always:D

see I was right!

stsinner
01-16-2010, 10:52 PM

Soros is your daddy! He's the guiding force behind your Socialist movement..

stsinner
01-16-2010, 10:57 PM

You only need GFI for outlets used for personnel-rated outlets... Also, a circuit breaker will see peak voltage three times before tripping, but a fuse will burn instantaneously... Care to talk electricity, Commie? What a silly troll you're turning out to be...

Also, 1600 amps is a bunch-what is that, a brass bar?? Can we call that a fusible link?

One other thing-I've never seen 277 3-phase... The only time I've seen 277 is in lighting, and it wasn't three-phase... And we didn't use 4-wire.... Only needed 3, since the neutral wasn't needed when you had a ground...

Do you have the entire code book memorized, sparky?

AlmostThere
01-17-2010, 02:35 AM
Ouch!!!

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 05:28 AM
You only need GFI for outlets used for personnel-rated outlets... That's GFCI outlets where installed over a counter within 2 feet of a sink.

Also, a circuit breaker will see peak voltage three times before tripping, Circuit breakers are over-current protection. They trip due to excessive heat caused by over-currents, they don't trip on voltage spikes.

but a fuse will burn instantaneously... Fuses are rated for different reaction times when they blow. They have a bi-metal element that separates due to the excessive heat from over-currents. When the two metals separate, you no longer have a closed circuit, and no current is running through the conductors.

Care to talk electricity, Commie? What a silly troll you're turning out to be...Yeah, yeah, yeah, everybody is commie, or troll, or terrorist sympathizer, or Bush hater, bla bla bla...the mantra of the stupid and ignorant.

Also, 1600 amps is a bunch-what is that, a brass bar?? It's a bus, not a bar.

Can we call that a fusible link?No, you can't. A fusible link is a wire connector with a fuse in the middle.

One other thing-I've never seen 277 3-phase... I never said you would. I said, "480/277". You need to work on your comprehension skills.

The only time I've seen 277 is in lighting, and it wasn't three-phase... No shit, Sherlock.

And we didn't use 4-wire.... Then you weren't using 277. Because there's no such thing as 480/277 single-phase.

Only needed 3, since the neutral wasn't needed when you had a ground... WTF do you think a neutral is? It is the grounded conductor of a system. Don't confuse your "system" ground, with your "equipment" ground. Wait minute, maybe you should, then there will be one less moron in the world.

Do you have the entire code book memorized, sparky?It's none of your fuckin' business what I got memorized, shithead!

BadCat
01-17-2010, 12:20 PM
That's GFCI outlets where installed over a counter within 2 feet of a sink.

Circuit breakers are over-current protection. They trip due to excessive heat caused by over-currents, they don't trip on voltage spikes.

Fuses are rated for different reaction times when they blow. They have a bi-metal element that separates due to the excessive heat from over-currents. When the two metals separate, you no longer have a closed circuit, and no current is running through the conductors.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, everybody is commie, or troll, or terrorist sympathizer, or Bush hater, bla bla bla...the mantra of the stupid and ignorant.

It's a bus, not a bar.

No, you can't. A fusible link is a wire connector with a fuse in the middle.

I never said you would. I said, "480/277". You need to work on your comprehension skills.

No shit, Sherlock.

Then you weren't using 277. Because there's no such thing as 480/277 single-phase.

WTF do you think a neutral is? It is the grounded conductor of a system. Don't confuse your "system" ground, with your "equipment" ground. Wait minute, maybe you should, then there will be one less moron in the world.

It's none of your fuckin' business what I got memorized, shithead!

I think you've run a few too many volts through your brain, cockbreath.

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 05:09 PM
I think you've run a few too many volts through your brain, cockbreath.Prove me wrong gutless coward!

You might think you know electrical, I know you don't!

And if you think you can bullshit your way through an electrical discussion with someone who has over 30 years experience designing and constructing electrical systems, then your parents were total failures at raising you. They were unable to teach you right from wrong. So now your a total dumbass with nothing to give back to society. A parasite. A tossed salad (if you ever went to prison).

I've forgotten more than you know, so shut your fuckin' mouth, asshole!

And stop hittin' on the 10 year olds in your sandbox.

BadCat
01-17-2010, 05:19 PM
Prove me wrong gutless coward!

You might think you know electrical, I know you don't!

And if you think you can bullshit your way through an electrical discussion with someone who has over 30 years experience designing and constructing electrical systems, then your parents were total failures at raising you. They were unable to teach you right from wrong. So now your a total dumbass with nothing to give back to society. A parasite. A tossed salad (if you ever went to prison).

I've forgotten more than you know, so shut your fuckin' mouth, asshole!

And stop hittin' on the 10 year olds in your sandbox.

I never said I knew anything about "electrical", cockbreath.
You're hallucinating again.

djones520
01-17-2010, 05:25 PM
You're hallucinating again.

Tell me Badcat, does his postings remind you of anyone in particular?

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 05:51 PM
You're hallucinating again.Then what was your point with a comment like this?

I think you've run a few too many volts through your brain, cockbreath. That either a) I didn't know what I was talking about or b) I was just rambling about shit no one is interested in, but me?

If your answer is "a)", why are you commenting on something you know nothing about?

If your answer is "b)", I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

And if your answer is "c)", you'll have to fill in the blanks.

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Tell me Badcat, does his postings remind you of anyone in particular?A true American patriot?

hampshirebrit
01-17-2010, 05:54 PM
You are quite a busy little fellow, I will give you that.

djones520
01-17-2010, 05:55 PM
A true American patriot?

Thanks, I needed that laugh.

stsinner
01-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Circuit breakers are over-current protection. They trip due to excessive heat caused by over-currents, they don't trip on voltage spikes.

I know they are tripped by over-current, and are rated accordingly by the current level that will trip them.. I misspoke.

And you're a poopie-head.

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 07:21 PM
I know they are tripped by over-current, and are rated accordingly by the current level that will trip them.. I misspoke.I appreciate your candor.

And you're a poopie-head. No, I'm an arrogant asshole!

Billo_Really
01-17-2010, 07:25 PM
You are quite a busy little fellow, I will give you that.I make time to relax and read the paper.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/8273/billo2.jpg

That's the real me at Kern River years ago.

BadCat
01-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Then what was your point with a comment like this?
That either a) I didn't know what I was talking about or b) I was just rambling about shit no one is interested in, but me?

If your answer is "a)", why are you commenting on something you know nothing about?

If your answer is "b)", I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

And if your answer is "c)", you'll have to fill in the blanks.

C: Your electroshock therapy didn't work.

submarinepainter
01-17-2010, 11:20 PM
I know this one from TAR he was with us for a very short time

AlmostThere
01-18-2010, 09:41 AM
I make time to relax and read the paper.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/8273/billo2.jpg

That's the real me at Kern River years ago.

Are you the one to the left or right of the bush?

Billo_Really
01-18-2010, 03:38 PM
C: Your electroshock therapy didn't work.I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old.

Billo_Really
01-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Are you the one to the left or right of the bush?Oh, I'm definately left of Bush.

BadCat
01-18-2010, 05:21 PM
I feel like I'm talking to a 10 year old.

You're the one who said to fill in the blanks on "C:".

You're by far one of the stupidest moonbats to ever show up here. Botched electroshock could be an explanation for your stupidity and your fascination with electricity.

xavierob82
01-18-2010, 06:37 PM

Yup. No truer words have ever been spoken.

Rockntractor
01-18-2010, 06:39 PM
I suppose you'll want to have his baby next!

Constitutionally Speaking
01-18-2010, 06:48 PM

How about the left simply stops LYING about what Israel is doing with the "Palestinians"? How about we quit feeding this monster with the anti-Semite propaganda you jerks keep spewing?

Rockntractor
01-18-2010, 06:50 PM
I appreciate your candor.

No, I'm an arrogant asshole!
Can door.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/flyscreens.jpg?t=1263858534

BadCat
01-18-2010, 08:11 PM
I suppose you'll want to have his baby next!

Between tampon boy and the new idiot, they'd be fighting all the time to see who gets to be the "wife".

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 07:09 PM
You're the one who said to fill in the blanks on "C:".

You're by far one of the stupidest moonbats to ever show up here. Botched electroshock could be an explanation for your stupidity and your fascination with electricity.Now you're making value judgements on my electrical knowledge, which is ridiculous, because you already admitted not knowing anything about the subject. So why are you even commenting on it? What I originally said about your parents is true. They failed in raising you. Because you don't know basic right from wrong. As well as you being a complete idiot and moron to think you are qualified to make value judgements on me regarding electrical systems. Go fuck yourself, asshole! You're a piece of shit!

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 07:11 PM
Can door.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/flyscreens.jpg?t=1263858534What, no gif's?

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 07:11 PM
Does anyone in this forum have any balls?

Or are you all trolls?

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 07:13 PM
How about the left simply stops LYING about what Israel is doing with the "Palestinians"? How about we quit feeding this monster with the anti-Semite propaganda you jerks keep spewing?Why don't the righty's provide evidence to refute mine, instead of these juvenile ad homimun's which are not valid rebuttal's?

Rockntractor
01-19-2010, 07:14 PM

Or are you all trolls?
http://www.resistaball.ca/Portals/43/stability-balls.gif

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 07:15 PM
I suppose you'll want to have his baby next!Do you ever argue anything?

Or is it all just personal attacks and ad hominum's?

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 07:16 PM
http://www.resistaball.ca/Portals/43/stability-balls.gifThose obviously are the balls you wish you had.

Rockntractor
01-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Do you ever argue anything?

Or is it all just personal attacks and ad hominum's?
How many hommy numbs should I add?:confused:

BadCat
01-19-2010, 08:02 PM
Now you're making value judgements on my electrical knowledge, which is ridiculous, because you already admitted not knowing anything about the subject. So why are you even commenting on it? What I originally said about your parents is true. They failed in raising you. Because you don't know basic right from wrong. As well as you being a complete idiot and moron to think you are qualified to make value judgements on me regarding electrical systems. Go fuck yourself, asshole! You're a piece of shit!

No moron, I'm calling you a brain dead idiot. I'm not making any "value judgements" on your "electrical knowledge".

What is the difference between a Coulomb and a Faraday?

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 08:19 PM
No moron, I'm calling you a brain dead idiot. I'm not making any "value judgements" on your "electrical knowledge".You're a fuckin' liar!

Botched electroshock could be an explanation for your stupidity and your fascination with electricity.My "stupidity...with electricity"?

That's not value judgement?

Billo_Really
01-19-2010, 08:20 PM
How many hommy numbs should I add?:confused:That answer is none.

You should be able to argue your position with facts.

BadCat
01-19-2010, 08:22 PM
You're a fuckin' liar!

My "stupidity...with electricity"?

Are you retarded?

Shannon
01-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Are you retarded?

I knew the answer to that question after reading the first page of this thread.

Rockntractor
01-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Where did the trolls go?:confused: Bingooooo! Wilbuuuuuuur! Party time where you at, we need some liberals to laugh at! :D

AlmostThere
01-19-2010, 11:58 PM

Or are you all trolls?

Of course! Why do you ask?!?
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z82/lap0118/Myballs.jpg

01-20-2010, 04:00 AM
That answer is none.

You should be able to argue your position with facts.

As should you. Since you seem incapable of responding to them. One last chance.

Here, I consolidate some of them for you.

Abu Ghraib,GITMO, Haditha, Ischagi, and many more incidents, are not cutting off their means to recruit.

Curious, ALL of these were lied about AND blown WAY out of proportion by LEFTISTS - thus CREATING the MYTH that allowed the terrorists to use them as recruiting tools!!!!!

Abu Grahib, already under investigation before story broke. The guilty were punished. It was an isolated instance that deserve little to no coverage yet it made headlines for nearly a year.

Haditha??? Terrorists LIED and the press believe THEM instead of our men. Our side was exonerated. Yet ASSHOLES like you keep the propaganda machine going.

Ishaqi??? See Haditha.

ASSHOLES like you LIE about these things and THAT is how the terrorists are able to use them as recruiting tools. YOU validate their propaganda.

Let me ask you Mr. Bill, why do you always side with the terrorists EVEN AFTER the trials in these instances prove your side lied?????

Apache
01-20-2010, 11:17 AM
You're a fuckin' liar!

My "stupidity...with electricity"?

No dumbass that's creative editting. Nice try though...:rolleyes:

Don't you have a freeway to play on?

01-20-2010, 04:35 PM
No dumbass that's creative editting. Nice try though...:rolleyes:

Don't you have a freeway to play on?

Um, It wasn't all THAT creative!

swirling_vortex
01-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Bye Billo! Thanks for reminding me why I'm still a conservative.

BadCat
01-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Bye Billo! Thanks for reminding me why I'm still a conservative.

Damn.
He never got to show me his vast "electrical" knowledge by explaining the difference between a Coulomb and a Faraday.

Rockntractor
01-20-2010, 09:06 PM
http://www.stumpytown.com/art/Illo_friday/stumpytown_electricity.gif

lanejared
01-22-2010, 07:25 AM
Hi, :)
You are welcome over here.
Hope you will enjoy over here.

Bleda
01-22-2010, 07:36 AM
Hi, :)
You are welcome over here.