PDA

View Full Version : A Pants Down Spankin'!

Speedy
01-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Is what the Cards are perpretrating on the Packers right now.:D

HomerJay
01-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Is what the Cards are perpretrating on the Packers right now.:D

Cards got off on a face mask penalty on the game winning fumble.

NJCardFan
01-10-2010, 09:33 PM

Judging by some of the lame calls GB got(horsecollar call on Hayes was BS) I'd say we're even. Facemask penalty would only have been worth 3 points as we would have kept possession anyway and Rackers wouldn't have missed a 2nd try.

MountainMan
01-10-2010, 09:35 PM

No matter as it still would have been Arizona's ball since the "apparent" face mask happened after the fumble...

You are just pissed the right birds are still in the playoffs.

PoliCon
01-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Go West Cost Steelers!

lacarnut
01-11-2010, 02:59 AM
That was the most exciting playoff game I have seen in a long time. I wanted AZ to win cause I think the Saints have a better chance of beating a pocket QB opposed to a scrambler.

Apache
01-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Go West Cost Steelers!

The Cards will choke... their motto...

"Snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" ;)

PoliCon
01-11-2010, 12:34 PM

Well better them than anyone else in the playoffs. :p

NJCardFan
01-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Expect much of the same Saturday night as neither team scares anyone defensively. We could have another Arena game this week. Both teams ought to drag out Rattler and Voodoo uniforms.

The cool thing is that in nearly 35 years rooting for this team, this was the first time I've seen the Cardinals put up a 50 spot. The next closest was in '76 when we hung 49 on the Saints.

HomerJay
01-11-2010, 02:07 PM
No matter as it still would have been Arizona's ball since the "apparent" face mask happened after the fumble...

You are just pissed the right birds are still in the playoffs.

Please go away and think about the pick the seabuzzards are going to blow in the draft

MountainMan
01-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Please go away and think about the pick the seabuzzards are going to blow in the draft

Can we get an IP addy check here? This fool has GOT to be Lars!!!!! Stupid and an Iggles fan!

SaintLouieWoman
01-11-2010, 08:14 PM

That was their motto when they were the St Louis Cardinals. Everyone hated their owner, Bill Bidwell, but glad that they're still in contention.

For a while, the fans in STL were laughing when the Rams with Kurt Warner won the Superbowl. Then the Rams dumped Kurt and look where they are now, with a 1-15 record.

SaintLouieWoman
01-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Can we get an IP addy check here? This fool has GOT to be Lars!!!!! Stupid and an Iggles fan!

Hey, you're good!

Bye bye Homer/Lars. :D

Bubba Dawg
01-11-2010, 08:18 PM
That was their motto when they were the St Louis Cardinals. Everyone hated their owner, Bill Bidwell, but glad that they're still in contention.

For a while, the fans in STL were laughing when the Rams with Kurt Warner won the Superbowl. Then the Rams dumped Kurt and look where they are now, with a 1-15 record.

Remember Jim Hart? Always liked him.

SaintLouieWoman
01-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Remember Jim Hart? Always liked him.

Sure do--and he had a restaurant here, Dierdorf's and Harts (Dan Dierdorf). I believe Dierdorf still has the restaurant, not sure if Hart is still involved.

Jim Hart was a good guy, one of the reasons that I still like the now Arizona Cardinals. Wish they would have done better when they had good guys like Dierdorf and Hart playing for them. Have seen Dan Dierdorf a couple times at sports dinners. He's a huge guy.

MountainMan
01-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Hey, you're good!

Bye bye Homer/Lars. :D

I know my way around this place still....... :p

PoliCon
01-11-2010, 10:26 PM

DAG NAB IT! :mad: You could have let us toy with him before you got him banned! :p

NJCardFan
01-11-2010, 11:40 PM

Not to nitpick but the owner's name is Bill Bidwill not Bidwell. However, he was super cheap in STL and in the first 20 years in Arizona. I read Conrad Dobler's book(my all time football hero) and he commented that Bidwill was so cheap that on bus rides home after games, he used to give the players stale subs and whatever the players didn't eat, he took home to his family. Never had an owner dragged a franchise down so low as Billy Bids did the Cardinals. He would never bring in any good players and when one was drafted or developed, he'd quickly run them out of town(Tim MacDonald, Simeon Rice, Jake Plummer). It wasn't until he gave control of the team to his son Michael as well as finally getting the new stadium he was promised when he moved to Arizona that the team has been competitive.