PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones 5

Apocalypse
01-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Some one please make him stop. The last one sucked! And Ford is getting too old to be indy.

"I'd love to do it. I'd love to see a development of the relationship between him and his son and him and his new wife. I think it'd be fun."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2805723/Harrison-Fords-chomping-at-the-whip-for-a-fifth-Indiana-Jones-movie.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Bizarre#ixzz0cVJDfy58

Gingersnap
01-13-2010, 10:03 AM
I thought he was dead or maybe I just wished that after seeing "Firewall".

FlaGator
01-13-2010, 10:06 AM
I thought the last one was good, it was just the ending that sucked.

linda22003
01-13-2010, 11:52 AM
The last one was so abysmal that we clicked it off before they even got out of the warehouse. We usually give movies a half hour chance, but this stinker lasted for about ten minutes.

noonwitch
01-13-2010, 03:53 PM

I didn't see it, but according to South Park, Indy got raped.

PoliCon
01-13-2010, 04:05 PM

Blame that on Lucas. He's dumped all the spiritual aspects from his work and IMO that's what was a real weakness in The last Jones movie - and in the 3 star wars prequels. In the Original Star Wars movies - the force was mystical and spiritual and it lost something when he explained that away in the prequels. Same way with Jones. One of the things that grabbed me at least watching the first Jones movie was the spiritual aspect. Anyhow that's my opinion.

Shannon
01-13-2010, 07:28 PM
I was so disappointed in the last one. I think my review at the time was that "Temple of Doom is no longer the worst Indy movie". I'm not even sure I would give another one a try.

Bubba Dawg
01-13-2010, 07:48 PM
I hated the last one.

Compared to it, Temple of Doom was a classic.

PoliCon
01-13-2010, 09:09 PM
I was so disappointed in the last one. I think my review at the time was that "Temple of Doom is no longer the worst Indy movie". I'm not even sure I would give another one a try.

you wouldn't be the target audience. Your son is.