PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Standard reporter says Coakley "Thug" shoved him [VIDEO]

megimoo
01-13-2010, 02:52 PM
Video shows McCormack taking a spill into a metal railing while chasing after Martha Coakley in Washington last night, then being helped up by a man who begins to impede McCormack's pursuit.

"Them Mass_Hole Libs Thugs Are Getting Mean."

"Coakley,Democratic Strategist Thug Michael Meehan",Roughs Up Reporter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8CdfQGlgVw&feature=player_embedded

McCormack says the man shoved him into the railing. He also has a suspect: Democratic consultant Michael Meehan. Meehan was dispatched to the race by the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC), according to the .

A picture from the incident appears to back up McCormack's claim that it was Meehan. Video Here: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/75671-weekly-standard-reporter-says-coakley-camp-shoved-him

Gingersnap
01-13-2010, 04:50 PM
This story is heating up! Coakley is now citing "GOP stalkers" as the reason for the altercation.

Come for the finger-pointing but stay for the inevitable Bush-Blame. :D

AmPat
01-13-2010, 05:17 PM
:mad:I'm confused. Was this an assault? If so, I have another question. Assuming that Taxachussetts has a law against assault, isn't Martha the current highest law enforcement official in the state?:mad:

Meathead should have been arrested on the spot or the next day. Martha should have released an apology on behalf of her campaign for the thug's behavior. Why isn't Meathead posting bail right now? Why isn't Martha fired for not enforcing the law?:mad:

PoliCon
01-13-2010, 06:36 PM
:mad:I'm confused. Was this an assault? If so, I have another question. Assuming that Taxachussetts has a law against assault, isn't Martha the current highest law enforcement official in the state?:mad:

Meathead should have been arrested on the spot or the next day. Martha should have released an apology on behalf of her campaign for the thug's behavior. Why isn't Meathead posting bail right now? Why isn't Martha fired for not enforcing the law?:mad:

Took place in DC if I'm not mistaken.